Has there even been a single one of these shootings where the dumb ass black didn't have it coming?

Has there even been a single one of these shootings where the dumb ass black didn't have it coming?

Trayvon Martin
Michael Brown
Tamir Rice
Philando Castille
Korryn gaines
Oscar Grant

Every single shooting was 100% justified. Are there that we can concede were mistakes?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/video/2014/sep/25/ohio-shooting-walmart-video
youtube.com/watch?v=-XFYTtgZAlE
youtube.com/watch?v=cu6X6VBhaj8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_John_Crawford_III
wlns.com/2015/06/16/deven-guilfords-family-responds-to-prosecutors-decision/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Tamir Rice
>justified

yes

no

Yes

His death was an accident. The fucked up thing is that kids of all races are killed for wielding fake guns all the time. It's only when a black kid gets shot that the media runs the story.

I'm not trying to argue these particular cases. I'm trying to find examples of more clear cut cases where the police were absolutely wrong.

No
'accident'
Tamir Rice is a clear cut case though.

>Pulling up a fake gun to a cop
Who in the right mind would do this?

John Crawford was 100% fucked up - but the fault doesn't fall on the cops. The fault lies on the fat faggot that called in a false report to the police reporting it as an active shooting. Cops responded hot because this faggot lied.

BLM should have been fighting to put the caller in jail for making a false report and getting someone killed over it... but of course the niggers have no idea who he is.

The kike can't lie about the details of the case, so it's no use to them.

theguardian.com/world/video/2014/sep/25/ohio-shooting-walmart-video

Ask this fag.

>officer, some nigger is threatening people in public with a gun
>multiple people call in to report the nigger threatening people with a gun
>nigger points the gun at police when they drive up
>nigger dies
>aw shit, it's just an incredibly lifelike replica?

Unfortunate, but justified.

>has there been a single one of these shooting where the black didn't have it coming
...yeah, there was one

Give me one reason why I shouldn't travel to Sweden explicitly to kill swedish men en masse

There was that one where the cop shot the autistic guy's handler.

The autistic person had a toy truck, which someone had said was a gun. The handler was with the guy in the street and told the cops what was going on. He had no weapon or anything else. A cop shot him in the leg, and, when the guy asked why he had been shot, the cop responded "I don't know."

That is the only one I can think of, off the top of my head, where the police were 100% wrong and unjustified.

>Only 4 of the niggers had pictures with them smiling

You know they dug deep for the sweetest pic they could find

Why cant we just fucking exterminate them now.

>pierced nipple

So I suppose you have a collage of all the victims of black shooters then?

the guy that was choked and had diabetes was horseshit

all the rest though are legitimate

Ah, forgot about that one.

Levar Jones was a cop in the wrong too. Cop pled guilty, is looking at up to 20 years.

Notice every one of these cases where the cop was actually wrong involved a cop being prosecuted. It's almost as if... when cops do something actually wrong they're punished for it!

It's that jusdiss you keep slurring about. You stupid niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=-XFYTtgZAlE

be serious

the cops are not his parents

they dont have the luxury of assuming anything except the worst

First of all, I would prefer if you stopped using the n-word. Second, the cops weren't in immediate danger. They were the ones who drove to him and shot him, they could've easily drove near him and hide behind the car and then assess the situation. Not instantly shoot him.
Why should I give you a reason to not do something? Give me a reason for why you would even do that, also how could you possibly kill all swedish men? We have a police force and we have a millitary. I greatly doubt that it would work.

>Tamir Rice is a clear cut case though.

what is it with you walking pieces of shit

>First of all, I would prefer if you stopped using the n-word.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
i have not lolled audibly IRL like that and so very heartily in quite a very long time

9.89/10
amazing

nope

p.s.
i would prefer that people with lots of money gave me lots of money

but guess what

Captain Sweden's inevitable future.

All smiles tbqhfamlam

If every shooting was justified then why do they all have nice photos where they are smiling? Yeah didn't think so.

Nice quads.
If you resist arrest, chances increase that the officer will feel his life is being threatened and shoot your ass.

I'm glad
Except what do you have to lose by not using the n-word? Not really a good analogy.
I don't understand the picture. Why is the captain wearing heels, and why is the captain dead? Did something bad happen? What are you even implying?
>All smiles tbqhfamlam
huh?

Nigger nigger nigger nigger

Nice, where did this happen?

Not okay.

Shut up you dumb nigger. Back into the field spook

youtube.com/watch?v=cu6X6VBhaj8

Trayvon wasn't shot by the police. Or even a white guy.
Michael Brown reached for the gun.
Tamar Rice was pointing a gun at citizens and those citizens would have been within their rights to shoot him. But Because a policeman did it its "muh racism"

Don't know or care about the rest of them.

Heads up, Black people. white people do not care what is happening to you. We will never care. Please get a new hobby. Whites are sick of your shit.

How come there hasn't been an outrage over Christopher Roupe?

I have fellow swedish friends of sub-saharan descent who would be very, very offended if they saw what you just typed, I know I am, and i'm not underpriviliged enough to understand their plight, and I can only imagine. It actually makes me cry when I think about the hurt that your post could give to fellow humans of african ancestry. What's the point of keeping your post up? Please delet it.
I hope you don't take that video seriously as if it gives an accurate portrayal of swedes and sweden.

maybe so

F

KEK the bad part is I can't tell if this is trolling or not

the cop that shot tamir rice quit his previous pd before they could fire him for being shit. prone to nervous breakdowns, terrible decision making and behavior on the gun range, literal tears streaming down his face as he broke down to his sergeant about getting cucked.

even the police don't defend this piece of shit. and yet you do.

can you at least admit it is possible that fail cops exist?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_John_Crawford_III
So a guy was just minding his own business walking around the store with the air rifle he planned to buy, mind you this is an open carry state so he wasn't breaking any laws.

So, some white guy called 911 and trolled a cop into ambushing and killing him. An uncomfortable precedent that validates the usage of police as on-demand personal assassins, almost as easy as calling a cab.

>Thread about black people getting killed for reasons not justified
>Pays respects to some racist police officer
Okie dokie

>leftists are going to get violent
>they don't have any guns

Hmm. I wonder who will win.... really makes ya ponder.

F

Dey
Din
Do
Nuffin

Tamir Rice. The Cop was an incompetent assclown and should have been filtered at academy.

I remember being on a thread once where a lot of us agreed that it was the cop's fault, can't remember which one though.

Why the fuck would I be trolling? I'm literally right on this.

>wlns.com/2015/06/16/deven-guilfords-family-responds-to-prosecutors-decision/
This one was a white kid, 17 years old. Bodycam available. May not fit into your racebaiting since victim is white not black, apologies in advance.

The cop pulls him over for having flashed his highbeams at night. Kid is argumentative. The 30yo cop gets into a dickwaving fight with him, eventually gets mad and pulls the kid out of vehicle, puts him on the ground, throws his cellphone away, wants to cuff him, decides to taze the kid.

The tazer doesn't hit hard enough to stun (fired from too close into the kid's back), the kid jumps up, punches the cop, so the cop pulls his real gun and blows him away.

So you might say "he attacked the cop, of course he got shot" but then I would ask you who attacked first?

The cop tazed the kid for no reason. And if you say a tazer doesn't count as a deadly attack, then tell me what you think would happen if you suddenly tried to taze a cop? This is the elephant in the room in a lot of these "citizen vs cop" altercations: the idea that the citizen should not fear for his life simply because his assailants are the police and therefore trustworthy.

>brandish photo-realistic gun that cannot be verified as toy/real without being next to it
>be in a city where gangbangers could very well be 12
>have only half second to act on what you see and 911 call saying a kid was pointing a gun at people in a park

What would you do? I'd fucking shoot him too.

Tamir Rice the academy said the cop was a fucktard who would never learn to shoot in his entire life.

The report that the gun was likely fake by the caller was not transmited.

Then the cops didn't evaluate the situation from a distance and pulled a driveby.

lol are you gonna do it cunt?

I know fail cops exist. I just think if a kid points a gun at people then reaches for it when the cops approach it's fair to say he's going to get shot. JC3 actually seems like the worst case I've seen so far. I wonder why I didn't hear about that one.

fucking kraut

Shut up cunt, when I was 17 I got in a fight with my dad told him I was going to kill him. The fucking bitch called the cops on me and I had no idea they busted down my fucking dor while I had my shitty mut dog that fucking barked at anything. All of a sudden i got fucking tazed and jumped on by 4 fucking cops. I did not fight back at all. I wasn't fucking shot but the cops are pieces of shit in that situation he could have brought a lawsuit and still be alive.

By the way my dad was a cop at the time too he was just being a piece of shit.

The cop shot before he could see the gun.
The whole red cap thing is a blatant lie.

Get a load of this shit.
>your data is wrong because systemic racism
>doesn't post the supposed real data
>implying that white people commit as much crime as non-whites.

Get the fuck outta here.

>Martin Luther
>destroying Europe
nigger what?

Also, what about that case of the black guy getting shot while still in his car with his daughter in the back seat and girlfriend recording the whole thing?

Yes American cops are pieces of shit.
I don't understand why you give a fuck about racebaiting..we all seem to be in agreement here...

Funny how pooinloos in the US are dark skinned racial minorities but they manage to not get shot by the cops. I wonder why?