What are the most Italian states in America?

What are the most Italian states in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EKZS4Jn6gRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

New Jersey. It's not even close.

There are only American states in America you retart

Eastern PA and the jersey containment zones

>Live in East Texas
>Never met an Italian or Jews before

How are they like? Are they as obnoxious as they seem on television?

hhhahahahah tart you so dumb

I love Italian food. New Jersey is most Italian.

Half Italianfag here.

There's a strange ego complex I've noticed with people who claim to be even the slightest bit Italian. For example people I went to high school with would post "heehehe italian pride!!!" despite being a quarter or less Italian.

Yes.

Now go home and go get your fucking shinebox.

AYYYYY, GABBAGOOL

Yup.

Signed, dated a Korean girl from NJ.

Wow that's a tasty looking slice of 'go 'za, although I can usually eat a whole pie. Pic related was my dinner last night, yummy yummy 'go 'za!

The Northeast is occupied territory

you dont want to meet either the top or bottom tier from either group.

working/ upper middle class Jews and Italians are great people who create tight knit, yet patriotic societies.

New Jersey and New York, The town that borders the town I grew up in is almost all italian, back in High School we had guido day and dressed up in track suits and spiked up our hair lol. (Ny fag btw)

I'm 1/4 Italian and I fucking hate my heritage. Why would someone be proud of being almost-white?

>tfw product of racemixing

West Virginia

New Jersey is full of wops

I love authentic Italian food!

that's just an American thing in general

I'm a rare WASP that lives in New York.

Jews are a lot whinier than TV portrays them. Everything around them is a problem, but they're more self-loathing about it. You start to pity them more than hate them if you spend time with them.

Italians have sort of this weird superiority complex where they look down on you if you aren't Italian. Really smug but not as violent as tv portrays them.

I know how that feels...

Can't you say the same about nearly any ethnicity in the US though? In fact, the only ones I haven't heard constantly talk of their pride in their ethnicity are the Germans and English. And strangely, those are the two who actually do have something to be proud of.

>those trips
anyway I am from New Jersey, nothing comes even close to the amount of Italians here. Most and I mean seriously most of the people in my town are Italian. They're all Catholic but also liberal at the same time. Can be somewhat annoying but since I grew up surrounded I'm fine with them

Only pathetic cultures feel the need to constantly talk about muh history.

Its like how only white people are imune to racist insults. We dont feel inferior like they do so it washes off.

1. New Jersey
-power gap-
2. Long Island
-power gap-
3. Bensonhurst

they dont exist anywhere else in america. personally i was surrounded by italians growing up (im pure pole myself).

good people i like them a lot, the only obnoxious ones are those who may be 100% itlian but they nor their parents speak italian, and thus are really just americans who like to tell everyone how they're soo italian

What about Chicago?

That makes it lower than 60% doesn't it?

What foreigners think as Italian generally is just Sicilian or Neapolitan.

Because Italian is master race. Aryans have small dinks.

Hey! That's a tasty lookin' 'za from the 'go you got there! Go Cubbies!

That's because you dumped them all here.

Italians are indo-europeans.

TwoSicilians are levantines.

There's Italians in Sterling Heights, Michigan, and a few other Detroit suburbs, but they're not in-your-face Italian.

This. NJfag here, its Italians all the way down.

Are you me?

My Italian side of the senpai are all shitheads too.

>tfw 1/2 German and I'm a wehraboo to compensate for being italian

italians from new york and jersey are fake ignorant ginnys anywhere else in the u.s. theyre fine sicilians are all shit tier though

my last name is sapanaro, and everyone pronounces it like Soprano, I honestly thought my dad and his dad were in the mafia when I was young

I really need to get a test to see how italian I really am though

Florida, Nevada, New Jersey, New York

Lots of Jerseyfags ITT, where's everybody from?
908 represent, WASPs and Jews and Indians, oh my

very nice 'go 'za' you got there user!

>be me
>be half italian (campania) half bong
>paler than a swede
>eyes blue like the sky
>light brown hair with blond streaks
>pink nips
>iq of 138

But Irish Fucks that look like legit niggers with white skin and the iq of a stump
still say haha you nigger dego

Illionis, you stupid faggot

stop being so damn insecure

>iq of 138

You type like a toddler.

half Italian fag here as well

like the other user said, americans do that with every race

> hehehehehehehh 1/4 irish pride!

im not, im just surrounded by micks (massfag)
i probably do have a good amount of nigger genes desu my dicks a white bbc

New Jersey hands down.

New Jersey, by far. I live in South Jersey and from what I can tell there's a fucking ton of Irish and Italians here. Best food on earth though, and they aren't annoying surprisingly. Must be the fact that we share an island with niglantic city

Hey paisaino im walking 'ere
Uncle paulie just got whacked at da spaghetti factory
Pizza

California
Picture from libtard SF

>you have 15 seconds to explain why you are half italian but don't cook italian food

literally everyone cooks italian food

What the fuck are you talking about?

I live in Morristown NJ, a white republican area. Close to Somerset County, one of the states most wealthy counties. I hate this state, i truly do, but its historical significance is pretty awesome. As well as the pizza. I was going to go out to the bars tonight, but I decided to drink and shit post on Sup Forums instead. Who else NJ here?

MAGA~

Looks like Connecticut to me.

Reminded me of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=EKZS4Jn6gRM

Uh, Connecticut, NYC, Jersey. But there's enclaves in sidebar different states. As a Dago-American, we all differentiate between real Italians and "mario" Italians. Real Italians will put your head in the vice. Mario Italians act Italian while they make you calzones. Then there's guidos, who we all hate. They're an embarrassment. Plus, there's Italian Americans from northern Italy versus southern Italy. Neopolatins are white, Southern Italians arent, really. But even Sicilians aren't niggish at all. The whole Tarantino "Sicilians are part nigger" is false. Every part moorish baby got killed.

YES

Tbqh m8,
Yr kinda right.

I know a lot of retard Irish monkey niggers.
A couple or more I wouldn't mind killing

MIDWEST deep generational potato Americans tend to often have the mind of a mushed potato , even the Chicago & big city ones

Italian food is the reason I'm fat.
It's like a love/hate relationship.

Go away /ck/

Pic related map 4 u

SF, NOLA, CHI,
The whole fucking east coast

You got your enclave pockets in many spots out throu the states. (& some Canada)
A lot of the guido followed the railroad heavily.

1/4 Italian here. Rest German Sweden

Sicilian Arabs =/= Italian

Momma mia, that's what I call a good lookin' 'ZA! user, where can I get this perfection?

That pizza looks disgusting. Covered in what Americans consider cheese. SAD

has much truth

also, i hate sicilians -- closest thing to ethnic white trash if they were actually white

RHODE

ISLAND

Truth.

sicilian hemi-nigger detected.

Also Morris county, cant wait to get out

i claim german because my surname is demonstrably german, to the point where people comment.

i know that me saying "i'm german" isn't true...but don't care, ends the convo.

I'm 1/2 German but only 1/4 Italian, but I have an Italian surname.

Why are there so many Germans in America?

German unification circa 1871
Lrn more about immigration routes

Actually it's Rhode Island. But all the North East states come in second place. West PA and West NY fuck it up for those states though. But they have huge Italian populations on their eastern sides

>Jews
>patriotic

but why? What have Italians really ever done? Even Romans didn't consider themselves Italian.

patriotic for Israel maybe

because Hollywood. Maledetti terroni

Christopher Columbus was Italian you fag.

>All those Mexicans

Please stop

Because it's called the United States of Columbus

A lot of southerners don't even know their English heritage anymore and just say their ancestry is "American".

another half italian fag from jersey here.

can confirm, being italian was a badge of honor.

>be 19
>jersey shore was a thing when I was in middle school

do the math. it was absolutely horrendous.

I thought a huge amount of people who went out west were German? probably english too but I thought a huge amount, even majority, were German

Is you stupid?

What else are you? 6'9 cook at wendy's with a salary of 420'000?

control + f "las vegas"
nothing? interesting

joisey

Well yes, see Nobody really migrated to the south though. So it stayed mostly English, and African, descendants. Both of which have lost track of their history.

I like the idea of just calling your ancestry "American". Anyone with parents that were born here is American. Dumb to have Italian-American or African-American. Are you half an American? Here are the black people who are half American, here are the white people who are just American. Great, good job destroying racism, PC language.

Connectifag here.

My town is one great big memeting pot, but Italian surnames overtake all others in terms of sheer numbers. Lots and lots of wops around here.

>despite being a quarter or less Italian.
Italians are like alcohol. Even if a drink is 1 part vodka 2 parts orange juice and 2 parts sprite, it is an alcoholic drink no questions about it and everyone who gets a sniff instantly knows it.

>this thread

Shame about your autism, though.
Faggot.

Yea kinda true. The great part is my wife's uncle is that type of guinea and I'm albanian so he fucking hates my guts. I just rub it in his face and love every moment of it.

Ayyy yo. Besonhurst reporting in.

973 here

Wasn't he spanish?

>what do they teach you in school, you americans