Post your favorite Opinionated Alt Chick

Post your favorite Opinionated Alt Chick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8oRQt9b99Y&index=31&list=PLGoPYF8lsOJgMHZ8OQgG0EscMYhBTZW3S
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lawdy lawd, sauce?

Momiji doesn't seem like the MAGA type.

One day I'll be this thin and repulsive

>Trumpfags
>alt
being pro Trump is the mainstream now

Where have you been, nyucka?

I don't think this thread turned out as expected, OP.

Ingrid Third is GOAT I actually think Disney could pull off a good Fillmore revival if Recess does come back.

Do you even live in the states?

THE BEST ass

Do you want to know how I know you're an underage b&?

Dubs confirm. OP is underage and has shit taste

Someone was mad. Now I'm not going to say who, but I think we all know

I can't enjoy Sam as a waifu anymore. I just know deep down in my heart that if Danny Phantom were ever rebooted she would be a play-by-play edgy SJW parody and that knowing will haunt me until the day I die.

>>canon tells Danny to blow up an SUV because it exists
>>waifufags get butthurt when you suggest she'd try to pussywhip him into using his powers for her own agenda
Sam is the fucking worst.

>Sam

Pleb taste, OP

comicbookgirl19

Probably from a calendar

She escaped from Alabama to do film stuff in LA, and she definitely gives off that vibe but but i like her videos because she tends to talk about stuff she likes and why its good rather than shit talking everything or making fun of lowhanging fruit like Doug and most other internet reviewers

>losing the popular vote to 'Killary'

sorry brah

>t. CTR

How about a girl who's got a brain, who always speaks her mind?

>I won the race no one was running, you guys

Maybe she can be President of California

My nigga.

>the race no one was running

Yeah, who ever heard of a candidate who wanted to get the most votes? That's just silly. It's why Trump ended every speech by saying "Remember, don't ever vote for me."

>popular votes win elections
>just ask al gore

user, you're being ignorant. Hillary wasn't trying to win the Popular Vote.

If it makes you feel better, Trump won more popular votes than she did.

It's hilarious how Trumpfags, much like Trump himself, are so insecure that they get severely upset when reminded that he lost the completely meaningless popular vote.

Can we have a goth thread instead?

Honestly, it's a refresher. I was tired of winning

>Trump won more popular votes than she did

Holy shit, I've seen some desperate asspulls in my time but this is one of the funniest ones ever.

user, that's how you win States.

Anyway, like you said, it doesn't matter. All 69 Million Californians could have voted, and she'd still lose.

It's a non-issue.

Yes please anything but this

Goth girls can't make this thread worse.

We seriously need the damn mods to do their job as stop letting anyone from Sup Forums out of Sup Forums. They do so for the /mlp/fags, but not Sup Forumsfags. Why?

You can't retake a thread from Sup Forums, Sup Forums, you're too pussy weak and inexperienced.

Just sage and move on

They perform their service at no agreed-upon fee.

"It's a non-issue," he said, continuing to do damage control and make excuses.

There's only one popular vote. Hillary won. If this didn't upset you, you wouldn't be replying.

Look, you have no idea what you're posting, but mine beats them all.

>If this didn't upset you, you wouldn't be replying
Hue

NAHHHH

Well, it makes sense. Trump doesn't care about being president, but he does care about people's approval. That's the whole reason he ran. He needs people to like him.

So it's no surprise that he's been super pissy and whiny lately about the popular vote, since it's proof positive that two million more people like Hillary than him. She beat him at the only thing that mattered to him, and now he's stuck with a job he doesn't want and has no idea how to do. No wonder he looks so miserable lately.

Of course, Hillary never gave a shit about what people thought of her, but she did care a whole damn lot about being president. Everyone lost!

I had fun

Goth is dead because these faggots keep invading our clubs. Management really should kick them out. They never dance and they fuck up the aesthetics.

FFS, STFU about politics!

A year and a half of this horseshit and it's still going on. Nobody cares! Nobody fucking cares! All I wanna do is enjoy some Sup Forums related material, lewd or not, after working at my job and working out at the gym with nice drama, but this shit is still here and all over the fucking place. Christ, I can't even browse YouTube without accidentally clicking on click-bait political video and then getting a ba-gillion recommendations.

Just stop, man. If you are seriously arguing about this shit in a Goddamn lewd thread, then you have no moral stance whatsoever on account of being this much of a pathetic faggot.

With NO drama. Fuck autocorrect as well

Goth is dead, because it's 40 years old, and almost completely irrelevant anymore.

It's kept alive solely on aesthetics nowadays.

Cry harder, faggot.

Sounds like Goth is heading for a mid-life crisis

>Implying

The only people who push the Hillary "won the popular vote" (((narrative))) are the ass-blasted sjw's who drank the kool-aid and expected her to win. All those delicious hillshill tears were delicious. Still are. Keep crying them. kek

Well, all the old Goths are.

There's this one lady who's pretty MILFy. Her videos are kind of crineworthy, but she's hot

>The only people who push the Hillary "won the popular vote" (((narrative)))
I can't even tell if this is written as a joke or not anymore.

It would have been better if he had just won the PV too.

It would have just ended all this stupid Bullshit, but now the whining on both sides needs to continue.

>She Won
>N..No, it doesn't matter
sage

>It would have been better if he had just won the PV too.
The fact that he edged a toe in just enough blue states by less than a percentage point to win the electoral vote was already a miracle in and of itself, let's not talk crazy here.

No, there is no "narrative" you fucking brainwashed muppet. She objectively won the popular vote.

I voted for Trump and I'm glad he won but god damn you people who think he's the second coming and everyone who disagrees is part of a HillShill conspiracy are fucking retarded.

Yeah, Cali voted like a motherfucker.

They should probably just throw out the EC after this. It hurts everyone: it keeps red voters in Blue states from being heard, causing the voter discrepancy, and it over represents smaller red states.

All these protests are retarded. The Media really needs to get its ass kicked. It made all these Millennials think the world ended

sage

>Hillary won the popular vote
>Oh, btw I voted for Hil--Trump

Hm. Really makes my neurons fire

>Abolish the electoral college and let California control the Federal Government!

Cali has red voters, user, most of them are just too resigned to vote. Same goes for the Northeast, looking at you NY, and the rest of the West Coast.

Cali also needs to get its Voter Laws in order, because shit is real lax over there. I'm not saying there's fraud, but still.

It's ridiculously easy rig the elections in California. During the primaries, they threw out all of Bernie's votes and said Hillary won.

But she has a vagina. Isn't that enough?

This is a badass bitch.

Post a vid of hers

She's a Bernout. It's an edit

>implying cute alt girls could ever MAGA

It's Stacies and Cute Trannies all the way down

Pic related
youtube.com/watch?v=C8oRQt9b99Y&index=31&list=PLGoPYF8lsOJgMHZ8OQgG0EscMYhBTZW3S

It kind of depends on how well she's lit. I'd just troll through her Instagram

if true, thats a good edit, writting looks legit

You can kind of tell the U is off, maybe a modified O.

The T in Trump is obviously the T from Goth, and the rest of the letters could be edited from either Bernie or Sanders or Goths.

It's chan editing 101: use the writing available to look legit

The U is the loop from the P that's been enlarged.

Fucking nailed it

It seems to me that all the genuine old goth chicks learned how to stop aging at some point.

The new bronies

This is a terrible thread

Goths don't go into the sun and wear tons of Makeup.

Goths who take care of their bodies make fine milfs.

Luckily for me, I just like the pale/black hair look, so I'm kind of covered, even if goths go out

Shhh, I've redirected the thread

Who is your favorite animated goth?
Would they enjoy the work of Tim Burton?

>t. salty as fuck

Neat

This is an incomplete post I'm sure, but Mods, could you do something about these fags?
I didn't come to Sup Forums to hear people talk about politics, I'm here for cheesecake!

Or you could just ban this faggot It would be hilarious.

isn't it great when FA always over exaggerates proportions for cartoons.

Smells like rebel taxi in here. Go to bed, pan.

I know it's sarcasm, but yeah. I fucking hate it, too.

Terribly off model makes FA really difficult to beat off to

>causing the voter discrepancy, and it over represents smaller red states
No, it over represents smaller states. Not "smaller states I don't agree with."

And you know what? This is what the founding fathers wanted. It still gives more populous states more say, but it makes it to where smaller states still have a voice.

This election was decided by swing states. And people like you argue that swing states deciding the election is retarded, but its really not, it just means that those states are ideologically balanced enough to go either way. Places like California and Texas still count way more than them, but they're so closed minded that politicians don't bother campaigning in them.

>We should toss the electoral college because whining.
>It over-represents states with small populations, because fuck them I live in California and I'm more important.

What it actually does is prevent the coasts of the United States from having absolute control of the federal government.

Seriously, Hillary ignored middle America and lost. Anyone arguing that the EC should be abolished is arguing for ignoring people who live in states that aren't California or Washington.

The EC was designed to keep morons like you from unchallenged control of the US government.

That's like going to Starbucks and telling the clerk what you want and they decide for you.

No, it isn't. It's like not ignoring people because they happen to live in a less populous state.

I think he was quoting that stupid hack.

>Thought thread was gonna be hot goth/Danny Phantom thread
>Got...not that

Reminder he uses ketchup on well done steak, and refuses to eat it any other way.

Reminder that he's morbidly obese and says he can't go a week without fast food.