War of Kings Saga, pt.1

Let's take our first steps towards War of Kings.

We begin with Chuck X's Last Will an---whoops, thinking of the wrong thing--X-Men: Deadly Genesis!

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/subject/X-Men (mostly) Complete Messiah Epic Storytime/
archived.moe/co/thread/88062845/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you want a story concerning a character involved in War of Kings, have this, but it's not essential by any means

CHARLES XAVIER IS A JERK

If you are just joining us, and haven't been following the Messiah Epic storytimes, which we are taking a brief break from, you may find everything we've gone through so far here: desuarchive.org/_/search/subject/X-Men (mostly) Complete Messiah Epic Storytime/ and here archived.moe/co/thread/88062845/

Kiity pls

Ah, poor Rachel. And didn't Claremont write half of this? Or am I confused.

No, I think it was all Brubaker.

X

>Brubaker's forte are solo characters in shady environments written in noir/thriller style and war stories of camaraderie and regret
>where should we put him next, Quesada?
>X-men, clearly

Connection issues, sorry.

meh, I like it alright. Not great, not terrible either.

Still mad.
Theresa's reaction in X-factor was great, though. It's fucked up that Sean didn't instead come back to life after all.
I'm struggling to recall if we ever saw Theresa in her Morrigan form after the end of X-factor, so she might have never appeared after her father was brought back as Death by the Poccy Twins.
Aaand now I suddenly realized that before Secret Wars the Avengers had Death Banshee frozen in their lab. Breaking up with Remender was a mistake, all those dead plots.

>Theresa's reaction in X-factor was great
Great issue.
I don't think we've seen any of Terry since X-Factor ended.

Death Banshee is just in a vat somewhere, at least he's safe from the Terrigen.

I miss Remender too. It's a shame (almost) everyone seems to be either retconning, or worse, ignoring his contributions.