/trek/

tfw when there are four lights edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3g8H7kAoods?t=2m38s
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506527384724.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is no fandom safe from arrogant, bitter cunts? I've seen plenty in these threads.

Gates isn't looking too good there, desu.

More like Gates McFappin' amiright?

>Gates

What is this meme, Gates isn't a name.

>that episode she had sex with a ghost

u wot m8?

Its her middle name, she uses it when she acts and uses her first when she does choreography.

More like Cheryl McFappin' amiright?

I really hope someone's still hitting that. That's prime GILF right there.

>HOW MANY GENDERS PICARD

I honestly never thought it sounded weird. Gates is her middle name, so it is technically part of her real name. Is it any weirder than having a color as your last name (Brown)? I think the name works for her. It's an elegant name for an elegant woman.

>Its her middle name

But Gates isn't a name. It's the plural of gate, which is a sort of door connecting two sections of wall

hate that episode
it's just patrick stewart overacting
very cringey

>Klingons in FEDERATION space
>somehow they can rally more ships in a pinch than Starfleet
>even when the Federation consists of over 150 worlds

>Gates isn't a name
For you. Would you call Mason a normal name?

The TNG cardassian episodes in general weren't very good. They were just a prologue to warm you up for DS9

Gates has been a name since the 7th century.

Mason is a profession, which have long been used as surnames.

Are you choosing to ignore Jelico or did you forget?

Honestly I have no idea. She never mentions a significant other on twitter. We can only hope though. A body like this deserves a partner driven orgasm nightly.

The federation is a bit pacifist while the klingons have an actual space navy.

As is Gates originally Gatu in old English, though I do wonder what their profession was, building gates I guess.

>Mason is a profession
Yes, I know, just like gates is the plural of an object, or brown is a color. We can still use those as names and they don't sound ridiculous.

She's married to some guy named Talbot and has a son, a guy named Talbot is hitting that.

ronny cox's acting was fine

it's just that picards overacting brings down the whole episode

I'm actually about to watch chain of command, been a while, so I won't disagree, yet.

>maybe you should try your hand at woodcraft?
this monk was clearly suggesting some sexual activities

>occupation forced Bajorans to give up the Djaras

Remind me again what exactly the Cardassians did wrong?

Actually here she claims she isn't married to him. Either she never got married or divorced him.
youtu.be/3g8H7kAoods?t=2m38s

Well that is Vedek 'Chad' Bareil isn't it?

Maybe they just didn't marry, or stay friends for the son, idk.

Well they fucked up the planet.

>THERE ARE TWO GENDAAAAAAGH!
"he really had me going will, i almost believed were 76 genders"
man it was a different time

she had some nice visions with Jadzia and him, will there be more? :D

Kek it still makes me laugh.

Data says in Nemesis that there are more than two genders.

Yes

>Implying shakaar isn't the true Chad

yeah i believe he said male, female, mayonnaise correct?

when?

Shakaar dumped her when she had O'Brien's baby

He only wanted that prime Kira pussy

Do you think that they'll pull TNG off of netflix and put it on CBS's stupid streaming service? I think I honestly might kill myself if that happens.

Christ I hope not. I'm really enjoying it. If they do I'll just get it on physical. It'll be well worth the money.

Discovery is on Netflix in every country except the USA

im new to ds9, what about o'brien and keiko?

Nana Visitor got pregnant mid-season. To cover it, there was a transporter accident and Keiko's baby was beamed into Kira, and she had to give birth to it for them like a surrogate.

Oh shit, your just starting ds9? For the first time? maybe leave the thread

Nothing. Kira acts as a surrogate mother for the O'Brien's when Keiko is injured while pregnant.

And it's just a thing that people forever feel pity for Miles, being forever stuck with Keiko.

no because netflix is helping to fund discovery and a part of that agreement is to have trek in their catalogue

>that episode where Kira and Miles seriously consider cheating on their partners together for as moment

Well keiko cucked him probably didn't she?
He wouldn't have started it anyway.

>The federation is a bit pacifist

Starfleet is woefully under-equipped and can easily only have one ship in an entire sector

It is though.
They just expand through economic incentives.

They didn't finish the job

Picard made withdrawal from Bajor a condition of the treaty with the Federation

She did com back from Bajor pregnant

It was during Troi and Riker's wedding. He says Ladies, Gentlemen and Transgendered.

>yes Miles, of course it's your baby
>that's right Julian, put the baby in Kira. >Miles' heart would be broken if he saw the baby had nose wrinkles, but that retarded Irish fuckwit will believe this is why
>now now Julian, remember your oath of confidentiality, if you tell Miles anything you'll lose your medical licence

Miles deserved better.

Considering in TOS they are still at war with the Klingons, how the hell are they going to end this charade in Discovery?
You can't have them make peace.

They're not at war with the klingons in TOS, they're just two neighbouring states that don't get along.

That was not necessarily towards humans, there are trans and non gender races within the Federation

No their at war until the orgainians enforce a peace treaty

Like some sort of ...Cold War?

Trek really is timeless, because I just finished rewatching TNG and while the Romulans might have been a cold war allegory at the time, they're exactly like the fucking Best Koreans are nowadays

Is this Discovery in the background?

Likely ou picked up on intentional writing. I think TNG Romunlans were written very much about the new and "emerging" threats of the 1980s. They obviously took some of the USSR role from the Klingons, but they were more mysterious and their threats were more political and complicated. Romulans were China, North Korea, and South American countries as much as they were USSR.

Klingons had always been the straight up USSR-in-Space allegory and their storyline for that was done with STVI's Glasnost.

>Ladies and Gentlemen and invited transgender species
is the exact line. Specifically excluding humans from being transgendered.

>seven will never enforce protocol nine alpha while she flicks her borg pearl right behind you

eh, Romulans are smarter though, their aims are feasible.

nah the cardassians are the best koreans

Cmooon snake eyes!

I don't see human mentioned anywhere.

What the FUCK was up with the episode "the ship" in DS9. Muniez and O'Brien having this gay back and forth. Muniez calling him papa and feeling all over him, what the fuck. It's so weird

Most of the engineering staff were kids. O'Brien was a war hero (decorated q5 times for valor) and an amazing engineer, he was a father figure to them.

The context is that of a human wedding. Reinforced by the dialouge immediately preceding Data's toast/announcement.

Goddamn I forgot how good Soldiers Of The Empire was.

>tfw no fat Riker bf

After years of hating Enterprise for being a prequel and rewatching everythin else thrice I finally gave in and watched the show. Turned out it´s pretty neat once you suffer through the first season and a half. Now I´m at season 4 EP1 and I think I have never ever laughed so hard at a "jumpes the shark" moment before. Literal space nazis. In a trek show. I can´t believe that happened.

All that stuff was there to get rid of the time travel plot once and for all. The rest of the season has multiple mini-arc stories that are good.

Also, literally Nazis in Trek? Yeah that's absolutely absurd.

>Star Trek has never done a campy Nazi episode before

Remember that episode where Garak killed like five people including almost killing Nog?

Let me educate you on why that is a BULLSHIT argument.

1. The last Klingon encounter was a fucking massacre, they slaughtered an entire planet.

2. The 24 ships that arrived are emmisaries for the 24 great houses that rule the Klingons. Not their navy. That means that in the space of 3 hours at the earliest, every single house sent their trusted vassals and they all arrived at the same time somehow.

This entire show screams amateurism. That is giving them too much credit, actually, because I've seen fan shows with MUCH less budget and WAY more believable characters and story. Very disappointed.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506527384724.webm

>"uhh a-attention b-bajoran workers"

>d-don't go in the holosuites
>That is u-unless you want a 50 ft dukat to shit on you, or s-something
>Barclay o-out, I MEAN TTHAT IS ALL

Shit happens

>computer, run ATTENTION BAJORAN WORKERS program
>computer, disengage safety protocols

he killed 1 (one) person

Why are tellarites never shown in the series? It is one of the four founding species of the Federation.

We all know how Vulcans and Andorians behave. But why so few episodes about tellarites?

I think is a species with so much potential in more "political" plots in STD, for example

Nice gif.

Nice mental gymnastics. He said transgender whether you like it or not.

Then they should've made them look less like a Hawaiian grill.

Dukat didn't turn their planet into a graveyard the likes of which the galaxy had never SEEN!!!!

The space nazi thing was literally forced by the producers/studio. They burn though it in like 2 or 3 episodes and move on.

Sad thing is, by the end, ENT was actually getting pretty good and they were finally moving into some really interesting events (Earth-Romulan War, formation of the Federation). But, ratings were down and the show got shit canned. I regret not sticking with it at the time and possibly helping it make a longer run. Like you, I saw it years later and decided my first impressions weren't fully correct.

Tellarites are assholes. Literally every one seen on screen has been an asshole.

There's not much to work with there.

They get a bit of airtime in ENT. As they moved on towards the founding of the fed they were supposed to be featured more.