So who else thought the Skullz were supposed to be the heroes before actually reading Dreaming of utopia?

So who else thought the Skullz were supposed to be the heroes before actually reading Dreaming of utopia?

>racists
>good guys

I don't see a reason anybody would believe that.

This comic had a geunine very sad and depressed vibe to it.

You can't find something like that in most comics.

I just opened up the comic in another tab

what the fuck am I looking at

>gritty and depressing while still being campy
I love when this happens
That's why I love Dredd

Zero to tumblr in one minute flat.

Only in the most fanatical Sup Forumstard's comic would a blatant racist be the hero. This is common sense.

Keep telling yourself that while a syrian refugee rapes your wife. We need the moonman and zyklon ben more than ever.

>common sense
Yes, everyone shares your postmodern egalitarian thought, which is why democrats won the 2016 election.

I have a hard time believing anyone thought the scowling gang of antagonist fucks were intended as heroes. And all I've seen are some crops.

Sometimes the bad guys win, user. Doesn't mean racism isn't still evil.

And, who, pray tell are the "good guys" here?

The non-racists. The non-sexists. You know- not neo-nazis.

Doesn't take a genius, user. Winning an election doesn't give you any moral justification.

You're racist and sexist for assuming every white male who isn't pandering to minorities is an ebil nazi. Go back to tumblr.

>GAS KIKES, NIGGERS, SPICS, AND MUDLIMES
>I don't want illegal immigrants/foreign refugees in my country

These are not the same.

Why are most attempts at making analogies on racism just straight out embarassing and unreal?

I'm not judging people on the color of their skin, user.

I'm judging people on their choice to vote for a racist to represent them in the White House.

If anything, it would be unfair of me not to believe they're racist.

>I'm not judging people on the color of their skin
Race =/= skin color.

It is, because when people say the latter they really mean the former. They never gave a shit that Trump's wife was working in the U.S. illegally, after all. She's white. Judges of Mexican descent, though? Gold Star Families who happen to be Muslim? It's those guys they had a problem with.

Trump voters =/= race.

You mentioned white men. I don't judge people for being white men. I judge people based on the content of their character. That's not racism, that's morality. Apparently you're still confused.

As for race, there's no scientific basis for the even the concept.

>You mentioned white men
No I didn't.

It's amazing how quickly you all turned this thread to crap.

Racist protagonists aren't an inherently bad thing. The question is what purpose that serves.

Just Sup Forumsmblr being tumblr as usual

Stop fighting with them, user. They're trumptards, they'll never care what you say.

We can only hold out hope for Uncle Joe in 2020.

Underrated post