>Is the most creative
>Is the most talented in all fields
>Has the best soldiers
>Is naturally bilingual, thus superior to monolingual Anglo scum
>Has the best aesthetics on both women and men
>Has a carefree attitude, no stress, longer lives
>Has strong nationalism, compared to the rest of Canada which has zero

Some bonuses:
>Quebec has the second highest gdp after Ontario, tied with Alberta (even though its economy is about to crash)
>Has some of the laws considered the most racists by (((them)))
>Quebec was Canada before any other province, thus making it the country's founding nation
>Quebec has the strongest culture and started every single stereotype about Canadians
>Quebec is Canada's masterrace

>inb4 butthurt Albertans
Sucks to suck, oil ain't payin much now, eh? Faggots.
>Inb4 angry Brits defending their old colonies
This isn't your fight: Canada is rightful Quebec's clay, gtfo
>inb4 Quebecboo
Fuck off faggots, you're not welcome here

Other urls found in this thread:

badassoftheweek.com/leomajor.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Léo_Major
youtube.com/watch?v=NwzaxUF0k18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

then why the fuck do you require all the equalization payments, nigger?

We're going back feudal. Vassals pay to live on their Lord's lands.

GAS THE FROGS REFERENDUM NOW

quebec frogposts whos surprised
your a dorable

Delusional frog
I work with a bunch of French fucks and they are by far the bigger pussies who talk to the most shit I've ever met .

All talk no backbone .

Spineless sneaky French rats

Is your son particularity good looking? Start asking questions.

Too bad your ass belongs to the eternal Anglo

Quebec flag is awesome

Post pics pls

Also the arabe girls from quebec give AMAZING head.

VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE !

The men give even better head, but it really depends on the sharpness of the knife they used.

Vive le Québec libre!

French women are so hot. Whereas anglo girls can be beautiful, the average French woman is a legit 7/10. And I mean actually beautiful, not the memey slav "beauty" of round faces. Pic related. I live in Montreal and my life goal is to marry a french girl where we will live happily in St-Zotique or some other small town by the river and live far away from the cancer that are big cities.

Montjoie ! St-Denis !

>Pic related.

>Québec
It's spelled Québec, canadienne.

One of the greatest fighter of WWII was québecois.

badassoftheweek.com/leomajor.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Léo_Major

I feel like I've seen this thread recently. Do you also post on pseudo-frog?

>Quebec
>Not the most beautiful place in the world

Literally the gayest part of Canada

>tied with Alberta
yeah according to the old ass 2014 stats the horsefuckers like to circlejerk over

wait intil the current year stats come out. youre probably miles ahead

BCers and Quebeckers can both agree on one thing: Alberta and Albertans are shit

cute anglo boiclits

BIG QUÉBÉCOIS COCK

>waiting for the assmad oilniggers

Heres a vid about Albertas glorious history: youtube.com/watch?v=NwzaxUF0k18

>Alberta BTFO

kek someone saved my thing

Nah, Toronto is still worse. It needs to be nuked as soon as Trump gets elected.

VIVE LE CANADA FRANÇAIS

>*teleports behind u*
>*fixes mistake*

This is my Frogfu, Mariloup Wolfe. 1 young quebec woman in 2 is just as much or more beautiful than her.

>French man stealing the Indian girlfriends of an Anglo guy

The memes just keep building

TOP FUCKING KEK

I wish you guys would separate, then you could fuck off and the rest of Canada wouldn't have to be bilingual.

This family we would be the safest country in the world if it wasn't that shithole putting a blotch on everything

Quebec should get its own flag so we can see where all the leafposters come from

>Not using the extra flags extension

That requires people to participate. It should be mandatory. Plus I can't see it when I use Clover.

Will butthurt francophone ever realize the rest of the country truly does not give a fuck about them? Just a couple hundred km along the st lawrence we all make sure to gas up before driving through so we don't have to stop in your shithole province.

see And please use it

t. Quebec

Fixed

>Has the best soldiers

10/10 OP knows his shit.

>tax is 15%
>99% of contests avoid us like the plague because of stupid rules
>it's impossible to get medical service quickly, with some people even dying before they get to see a doctor
>our French laws are so stupid and harsh that a lot of businesses GTFO
>our government wants to get rid of Uber badly, even though the population loves them

Operational Security

I was in Montreal, Quebec and La Malbaie for a few weeks in July had a lot of fun. Lot of blacks and arabs in Montreal though. You boys are alright.

If Quebec is so great than it should do just fine without equalization payments from the working Upper Canadian man.

As a burger and about state and a great lake away from your boarder we don't get poutine and I am pretty sure ppl around here never heard of Quebec, but how does that stuff taste?

The moment when its De Gaule that started it.
100% white.

Get it right, I don't want to be part of the future of Canadistan. But hey, vote Trudeau !

Secession when?

>100% white.

Marion Le Pen would say otherwise.

Thank you for financing my alcohol addiction
Like freedom

>but how does that stuff taste
Greasy as all hell, but if you like salty foods accept no substitutes.

>mfw this thread

I do use it

Greetings from BC :D

You can see me right?

Add Montreal to the list

Holy fuck that city is a shit hole worsening exponentially, awful highways design, fucking road repair all over the place all the fucking time, corruption is endemic to the point that you just can't do business if you're straight, Mafia and gang bangers starting wars and burning shops, shitton of immigrants who simply don't even try to integrate and seem to barely understand the local language, etc etc.

Tbh if Montreal would sink the whole of Quebec would be glad, hell nearly everybody started to live in the suburbia because the city turning to shit

Yeah, I can see you perfectly. If I ever make a Canada general I'll put the link to the script in the OP, since it would be more interesting to see where everyone's from in Canada

hell nearly everybody started to live in the suburbia because the city turning to shit

FIX is

hell nearly everybody started to live in the suburbia because the city turning TO IMMIGRANTS LAND.

Montreal is invaded by immigrants.

>Canada general
Pleeeease can we do this?

I could help out too

Fuck Canada.

All we'd have to do is consistently make threads that have news items in the OP, and maybe include some links that people from Canada should be familiar with. University recently started up again so I have less time to do it though

>Province
We are your overlords Anglo

Kek'd

Depend, if you like fries in gravy with thicc melted cheese (a real poutine will have cheese curd) with the whole thing being the perfect stomach cement then its right up your alley

But the best time to eat this is when you have hangover, for some reason it then taste like paradise, I can't explain why, its like all your pain and headaches dissipate in the greasy goodness of the poutine

I'm also a Quebec flag but I don't use the extension anymore

>Jean-François Lisée

Kill gweillo.

Franco-Ontarien reporting. Gatineau is a shithole but the rest of Québec is beautiful.

You are on CPIC. Say hi?~

I work near the mega centre notre-dame and holy fuck, muslims/paki/sikh/hindu everywhere and in every single fucking fastfood & shop. Also its the awful kind who barely speak french, why the fuck even come here if you barely understand french? Might as well go to Ontario or the USA instead, they'd be better off

Phoque my shit up

I think it's just Montreal man, not all of Quebec. Hot girls just all seem to gravitate here.

tfw somehow all the dumb hot girls from my high school got into Mcgill

They were sent by the eternal Anglo to undermine our culture

Most of them plan to move west/to the USA. I've personally convinced a few that life is much better in Alberta :^)

They are liberal voters to balance out.

I can't not save this

Ask a sandnigger dating a white québécoise qt anything

Kek, quebecois?

How big is your dick?

got another one

Doing God's work user.
This is true, and not a coincidence.

>pic related

You've had your foreskin removed? Why do you hate pleasure so much?

Got kike'd at birth

Dear Leaf Frog,

How do I, an Aryan American emigrate to your fine region (soon to be independent) and collect my share of Alberta oil money?

Will learn French.
Will grow Mustache.
Will eat only Poutine.
Will convert to local religion.
Will participate in all local rituals.

Consider suicide

Le Québec est une province beaucoup de défaux mais on ne s ennuis jamais et puis les sacres son de toute beauté ce qui manque a la langue anglaise

Fuck off, we're full.

Will kill one or more darkies to make opening.

Why do you think suicide bombing is a big thing?

Everyone please view this image.
This explains Canadian nationalism a shit.

Learn proper French you twat.
You can be a honorary Quebecois then, but you'll stay in your shithole.
Because Allah is actually great

As an American that wants to move to Monreal? How screwed am I? I hear that you guys have lots of immigrants in Montreal. Surely you would accept an educated America? Will I have any luck or do I need to be a refugee?

You can't even speak french

Shit...

Well.... I just remembered....
>Muh Guns
>30+ round magazines

I guess I don't really don't need Alberta money.