WE WUZ HANNIBAL

WE WUZ HANNIBAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=upP-QNtrlqU
youtube.com/watch?v=hfIe9P13X8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hannibal was literally African

African =/= Black

Fuck you, History Channel, for pozzing up the world's greatest strategic thinker and general.

Hannibal was probably semetic.

Phonecian

Are Abo's African?

>Mediterranean = black
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDURRUUDURDURUDRHERURRRRRRRR

Just because Carthage was in Northern Africa doesn't mean he was "Black", stop trying to recolour history.

Hannibal Barca was most likely of Cyrene heritage through his father, the area having heavy Phoenician, Iberian and Roman influence. Not saying he was white, but he was olive skinned like most other Mediterranean peoples. Next you're going to tell me Jesus and the Pharaohs were all "black", too.

He was literally AFRICAN. Wtf is wrong with you racists? Can you retards not accept FACTS?????

What the fuck does that even mean?

Here is what he supposedly looked like, doesn't look like a kangz to me.

And another one.

> A marble bust, reputedly of Hannibal, originally found at the ancient city-state of Capua in Italy.

>be me, Hannibal
>be one of the greatest generals of all time
>fight the Romans, the largest empire and military at the time
>rekt them once
>bring fucking elephant through the Alps
>suddenly "political correctness" says i'm black just because Carthage is in Africa
>now i'm T. Alberto Barbosa nÂș215262665

looks pretty kang to me

Then Egyptians should be niggers too (they're not)

Black people weren't around all that much in these parts because they were mostly south of the Sahara

WE WUZ CARL GUSTAF EMIL "BALLER" MANNERHEIM AND SHIT !

youtube.com/watch?v=upP-QNtrlqU

are you sure about that?

you forgot
>get fucking rekt at zama and have your descendants spend their lives as serfs for roman nobility

Do you know what a North African looks like? Have you heard of something called the Sahara Desert?

Yeah, but still not kangz 'n sheeeit

>looks pretty kang to me

You're going to love the next season of Vikings.

Once Whites invaded an conquered North Africa

This was a golden age called the Ancient world and middle ages

weres tha FRAID CHIKAH!!?

I've never seen one good response to this bust. It's evident that hannibal barca looked nothing like a black african. So why do they pretend he is?

race mixing and "making the white supremacy stop! We need more diversity!"

Literally my black friend's words.

That trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=hfIe9P13X8s

Im so tired of this shit, its actually disgusting how hard they try to make everything related to white race disappear

I wonder if hollywwod would have the balls to make a WE WUZ KANGZ moie, casting rappers as the Pharaoh and his crew.

That would actually be funny, especially if it was a cheesy The Asylum production.