Giza

I have a question Sup Forums, a serious one. A lot of evidence point out the fact that the pyramids are much older than we think. How old? the answers range between 2000-26,000 years ago. something's off. The evidence in favor of the 26,000 theories is the angles to certain stars. The structure itself was never rebuild, no one has ever succeeded in building a Giza pyramid replica (identical size) using modern means, if you've seen something- please let me know. And the idea of the Giza pyramids as power plants? This is blowing my mind. We can never know what took place here 20,000+ years. All evidence is long go, and all I feel is that we are so inferior, and dumb. Comparing to their alleged abilities. Does anyone here know anything about this? I need a serious conversation in the matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphinx_water_erosion_hypothesis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe
blog.world-mysteries.com/science/10-insane-ancient-achievements-that-science-cant-explain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's not that old. it's documented in transcriptions and scrolls from the era. the sphinx isn't though.

interestingly, the sphinx is carved into bedrock unlike the pyramids obviously. one of the quarry pits for the pyramids is in front of it and intercepts the groundwater flow. The groundwater erosion on the base of the sphinx suggests it predates Khafre by millenia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphinx_water_erosion_hypothesis

christ, the oldest cave paintings we have anywhere are 30,000 years old in france.

What's under the left foot, you lizard?

lizard people? they're the ones who built it.

But you can't actually carbon date stone, right? and the given time frame for their construction is 40 years, how does that make sense?

W E
E

There's a pretty good series on the History Channel called Ancient Aliens, which explains the theories of modern historians using the latest discoveries

that show unironically makes me think

they aren't power machines

they influence consciousness globally that's why Jews want the middle east

Go back to your KANGZ threads on /his/ nigger

If anyone wants a good laugh , head over to /his/ these same niggers post KANGZ threads multiple times per day

correct, you can't carbon date it, it's based on estimates of erosion rates by geologists. it's highly contested and 'controversial'. although the re-carving of the sphinx from a lions head into a pharaohs head during the early dynasty is becoming more of a mainstream accepted theory. this explains the drastically misshapen head size that is apparent to anyone viewing pictures of it. pic related... but obviously you cannot tell what it actually looked like.

other evidence includes pottery, statues (small) and other artifacts from this time that look very similar to the sphinx but with a lions head. it was likely a royal decree of some sort.

>Giza pyramids as power plants
we are on a rock flying through space & time.
we need but turn this momentum in to energy

>what is the conservation of momentum

>conservation of momentum
FUCKING MAGNETS!!!! HOW DO THEY WORK!!!!
research shows the fabric of space is like an ocean, we need but find away to put the oars into.

>we are on a rock flying through space & time.
>we need but turn this momentum in to energy
pic related, Nikola already did it

space ladder when?

the bible was a misprint. it warned of dissimilar metals, not dissimilar fabrics.

electricity is a demon.

Graham Hancock has a pretty interesting book on the subject.

All evidence implies that there was an ancient global civilization. Which explains why there are pyramids on literally every single continent, and the similarities in our creation myths across the globe.

YES.
Why are we not doing this?

Momentum is conserved. Yes, slow down the earth for energy, goyim. Nothing can possibly go wrong.

They do, but realized it's not profitable, so it's not available for public use. DUMBs tap into the energy of the scalar waves in the earths crust

>slow down the earth for energy
The potential energy is from the sun & the energy/radiation/frequencies it emits, not the momentum of the spinning rock

Ancient Egyptians were shown to have schematics of all kinds of future devices. They had primitive computers, flying machines, and even the early workings of the internet.
In the 4th Century BC, Alexander the Great conquered Egypt. While laying the foundations of Alexandria, he came across these machines and schematics and was driven mad. He destroyed all of these future devices in his stupor, they say he was poisoned and fell ill, being unable to speak for several days before dying.
What they don't tell you: he was poisoned by ancient aliens after they saw he destroyed their work. The aliens have been at war with us ever since.
Source: my old ancestor was Alexander's teacher, was with him in Alexandria when he died, and passed on this knowledge orally through the generations, for over 2000 years. And now I am telling all of you, good luck.

Come on, this is based on evidence. And it changes the way we think of energy.

Anyone who seriously believes the Pyramids were power plants should kill themselves.

There was nothing to power back then, they had no need for power plants

Pic related

>There was nothing to power back then
You realize they were electroplating metals back then, right?

>.05 cents have been deposited in your account.

Now if you want to talk about an ancient ruin that fucks with what archeologists believe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe

>Oldest part apparently from 9130 BC
>Predates farming
>Predates actual religion
>A pit that acts like a tower in reverse

you scientologist are all the same, you all be wanting to harvest my soul for energy

Do you think it would work today?

yo man this is a palindrome

here is the reality. you won't get anywhere near the good stuff under sphinx and "khufus" pyramid, because the government will not let you

but if you wan't to be apart of unearthing an even bigger pyramid, go to bosnia

the bosnian pyramids are backfilled with primitive mortar, go help dig em out!

And
>Instead of just abandoning or destroying the site the people deliberately buried the ruin underground to hide it from others

K.. KEEP ME POSTED

The whole idea of them been able to do so much more than us is driving me insane. They could have traveled the stars. There is evidence on the moon and mars.

GEODESIC DOMES

My ancient grandfather served a term as Bosnian Prime Minister. He claims (and I've seen the pictures), that under the pyramids there are all sorts of flying crafts as well as advanced liquid batteries.
When they first excavated the structure they found this gray looking bugger alien guarding the site, it took 100 men to subdue "him", afterwards her disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

Dating on this questionable.

is this thread for real?

yes, I need other opinions

go on.
I do believe contact has been made and erased a few time in mans history

Goverment refuses to act on this, so if thats not Sup Forums i dont know what is.

But why aliens? A human like species works better.

yes, they are obviously much older than 10K

WE

Sphinx might be a bit older than we think but it wouldn't really change anything. It doesn't matter if ancient kangs started building megaliths 10, 20 or 30 thousand years ago.

>A human like species
A overmind human species could also be within the realms of believing.
hypnotists are real.

Can confirm, my ancient mongol grandfather told me he once raped a woman with an ancient mesopotamian ancestor and he said Mesopotamia and Egypt were at war with each other to possess the only time machine in the world, but a jew got it first and has been traveling through history to help his kin since

Yes, the pyramids ARE a very large pile of rocks. I don't know why modern man doesn't pile rocks that high anymore.

>no one has ever succeeded in building a Giza pyramid replica
Because no one wants to. We don't entomb many god-kings these days. Also the 'muh couldn't build it with modern methods' meme needs to die. We absolutely could build another pyramid if so motivated and it would be more geometrically perfect than the imperfect pyramid of giza.
>the idea of the Giza pyramids as power plants?
I despise this theory. Its always either some crystal magic shit, or something wildly impractical like a giant chemical battery or nuclear reactor.

I'm open to the idea that civilizations have risen and fallen before what we consider history... but it ruins any chance to actually study this shit when its always saddled with this wacky alien-tier shit.
The egyptians build a shit load of pyramids btw. You can literally observe the architectual progress by touring the over one hundred pyramids in Egypt. Their work culminated in the last great pyramid before they realized that pyramids were giant, conspicuous treasure markers, and started burying their kings in the aforementioned valley.

LOL

>was with him in Alexandria when he died

Crossing space and time and still getting it wrong

a bum dies in a mansion

his last act is scrawling

"ten thousand cat slaves built thus house for templeton the bum"

with his own faeces

the mansion was not built by templetons cat slaves

this

>Because no one wants to.
They had the motive to do it, and they were more advanced.
>I despise this theory.
Tesla used the same method proving it was possible.
It's depressing, I agree.

when you bury the wealth, the poor suddenly arnt as poor.
I can understand buring kings with there richs, its easyer than trying to split the wealth,
i guess this was hyper inflation in action....

>crystal magic shit
no one truly understand the soul, we have proven its existance, yet have failed to put substance to it.

> the soul
> proven its existence

k bud

you can recreate a human body, but you can not breath life into it, when i body dies it loses a certain amount of weight even when sealed in a container.

It's strange how well stones fit together, you cant even push razor blade between them. Great pyramid was covered in white limestone before great earthquake happened in 1300's. Locals used fallen stones to rebuild their homes and soon all of them were gone. There's still remains of those stones under sand. Ancient roman records and others tell how pyramid was white and it was visible very far away.

I've read about tibetan acoustic levitation where they levitate large stones using sound and meditation. It sounds crazy but many ancient monolith structures have been built on top of mountains without any roads leading there. Scientists still dont know how they got massive stones from lower quarries up there. Moving 100 ton blocks of stone on top of mountain is impossible even with current technology. Stones fit so perfectly that it would be hard to replicate even with current technology. Andies have many of those, also many tibetan monasteries have been built to very difficult places. How they got all those massive stones up there is still a mystery.

> you can recreate a human body, but you can not breath life into it

what is cloning

> when i body dies it loses a certain amount of weight even when sealed in a container.

not only are there other post-mortum expulsions that could account for this (assuming you are actually referring to a legit study), but establishing the existence of an ethereal thing by assigning it weight is pretty counter-intuitive

>They had the motive to do it, and they were more advanced.
Exactly...Their entire society was tied up in this endeavor... They were essentially a death cult who believed the pharaoh had to ascend for the heavens to be correct, providing a comfy afterlife for themselves. People in current year vastly underestimate the power of mass, motivated man-labor.
Give them, and indeed our species a little credit for the great things we've built without dismissing it outright as magic because it looks too hard to do.

They were only able to cross space and time through the use of meteorite-crystal scepter, powered by ancient liquid battery technology in conjunction with the combined power of all 6 pyramids.
This scepter only had a one-time use and they couldn't find another meteorite-crystal with the requisite magic strength.
This sent them spiraling through space and time into what is now referred to as Babylonia.
Alexander and my captain ancient grandfather were not properly prepped for this time hop, which caused great difficulty.
This time jump caused the consciousness of Alexander to be absorbed into my grandfathers mind, rendering Alexander mad and unable to speak.
It is a testament to the superior genes of my ancestors that my grandfather was able to survive this spacetime jump relatively unscathed. Some people in my family attribute this to our strong memories, he just had enough space for Alexander's and his own.
There is much and more to family's history, if you are interested, I will share more.

Okay Dan Brown

>The evidence in favor of the 26,000 theories is the angles to certain stars
What.

no mummies were ever found in the tomb goyim, keep believing your fairy tales and ignore sacred geometry.

holy shit i love Sup Forums ;') best controlled opposition i've seen in my life

Saying "scientists don't know how [blank]" is misrepresenting it. It's not that experts don't have theories, they just don't know which one is correct. Take Stonehenge for example - we know where the stones likely came from and we know the methods by which the architects could have brought them over - we just don't know for certain which method they used

The Ancient Egyptians were pure Nordic Aryan the reason we can't replicate it is there is not a single pure aryan today 100% pure

Actually most of the documents were written by Marxist Jews in the 20th century

I think you mean Jews

It's not a meme it's truth

It's a Jewish run show, watch an Aryan run show

It's not a meme if it's true ancient Egyptians were Nordics I can trace my ancestry back to Cleopatra

LOL this, niggers are fucking stupid. If only they realized the Egyptians were Aryan

Pyramids and Tesla tower did exact same thing they communicated with space and generated power

Doesn't have to be tho nordic aryan sciencitsts create beautiful power Tesla was Nordic he created pure power it's the Jews that corrupt it

One word

JEWS

WTF is this Jewish bullshit, you don't need this to do science Tesla figured everything out they are hiding his work :(

Stonehenge was built over 9000 years ago by "small green men with large skulls," in order to activate the builder/creator dimension in what were once hunter-gatherer men.
When they looked upon these shapes with straight edges and smoothed sides, they knew it was utterly unlike anything they had seen in nature. To them it was like a higher power was speaking to them. It was only a matter of time before agriculture and society became established, and ever since, the green men have pulling the strings of human technological progress.

>I can understand buring kings with there richs, its easyer than trying to split the wealth,

Those kings planned on enjoying that wealth in the afterlife...they had no intention of sharing it with anyone. It wasn't the populace they were afraid of, it was grave robbers and foriegn armies. When your empire can no longer protect the the pharoh and his riches its time to go a little more low key.
>no one truly understand the soul, we have proven its existance

I'd like to see that proof...kinda a big question throughout human history.

>what is cloning
cloning in defenition is copying something, and it grows, it isn't born as an adult and the age is transfer'd.
> establishing the existence of an ethereal thing
I do believe in tachons

>The potential energy is from the sun & the energy/radiation/frequencies it emits, not the momentum of the spinning rock

Nigga are you implying that Earth gets any significant amount of momentum from EM radiation and solar wind?

No shit retard, because they were all plundered over and over again for centuries. Like I said, thats why they stared burying them in the valley of the kangs, which was also plundered, though not nearly as thoroughly.

What is the builder/creator dimension

> (OP)
>>no one has ever succeeded in building a Giza pyramid replica

Kill yourself immediately OP. And stop claiming this is all based on evidence when you have provided ZERO in this thread. It makes you look like a dumb nigger.

>inb4 you tell me to do my own research

Wrong Cloning is Jewish it's anything they want it to be watch starwars?

Could be, never know when Jews run the industry.

Those damned Jews...

>no one has ever succeeded in building a Giza pyramid replica (identical size) using modern means,
Because no one gives a shit?
You honestly think right now if Saudi Arabia or any other country with a huge amount of cash sitting around couldn't spend a few billion and make 10 identical copies across the country?

Have you done any research into infrastructure? The United States has the most complicated and expensive infrastructure on the planet valuing into the hundreds of trillions. You are honestly telling me that if for a few years America stopped building things and focused just on building these fucking useless stone piles that they could never achieve it?

Lmao

research into such things are laught'd at but only these deranged angles of accusation/testing hope to bear new fruit on the subject. (it is better to explain they the sky is blue rather than laughting at the qustion) I think we should start with creating matter to begin with.

Finally someone agrees

>Nigga are you implying that Earth gets any significant amount of momentum from EM radiation and solar wind?
No, not in the slightest. Check your reading comprehension

No, you fucking retard. Saturn's moon Titan generates so much static discharge in its atmosphere powered by the rotation of its core that it slows it's becoming tidal locked with Saturn.

This

>There is much and more to family's history, if you are interested, I will share more.

No, please god don't. Just fuck off back to /x/ with the rest of the role players

I don't understand why the common theories we have regarding the pyramids is so hard for some to accept. If the elite of the most advanced civilisation on the planet believe that the only way to please their Gods and become accepted into the afterlife is to build elaborate burial structures, with unlimited man power and recources to do so, including knowledge passed down over many centuries, is it really that difficult to imagine that they could have built something like the pyramid of giza?

>I think we should start with creating matter to begin with.
>begin with

I can only assume you mean some kind of energy-matter transfer, since you can't 'create' matter...Its hardly a first step.

>energy-matter transfer.
energyising would allow the conduction for protons to exist, but its more about folding the fabric of space in on its self (look up turning a sphere inside out) Its had to explain in 3D

Stonehenge was built on flat land where it was easy to transport stones. They werent even big stones when compared to 400-1000 ton stones what ancients used for buildings.

How you transport 100+ ton stone to mountains with ancient technology when its pretty much impossible even with current technology?

blog.world-mysteries.com/science/10-insane-ancient-achievements-that-science-cant-explain/

Theres no chisel marks on them either and they fit perfectly. You can find many similar structures where they somehow got very large stones from far away quarries to impossible locations. Theres no trail what could explain how they lifted massive stone blocks and moved them for many miles in mountainous terrain.

I want to hate-fuck you and a your entire family.

I think stone hedge was a UFO repair platform. its postion at the cross section of so many lay lines, would make it easy to spot, pigions still have the abilty to follow these lay lines.

Nothing, the right foot however...

>You can find many similar structures where they somehow got very large stones from far away quarries to impossible locations.
Where? specifics. machu picchu? Thats the classic example given, but there are still open quarries with discarded shaping stones, tool marks, and stones in varying stages of cutting. This shit all got written in a few books in the seventies when you couldn't fly to peru to fact check a guy. Since its an old and oft reprinted book, its taken as fact by dummies when in actually its all a con to sell fantasies.

>doesn't know about the Ukrainian pyramids\

Get a load of this pleb

Why build it out of heavy, cumbersome stone and have puny humans spend 1500 years doing it?

holy shit fuck off stanley kubrick

Its Anubis and has a dogs head based on how the body lays down like a dog and not like a lion

Top Kek

This is my exact same feeling.

>I'm open to the idea that civilizations have risen and fallen before what we consider history

I also like to think this. I really hope some site that pushes back the start of civilization 5 or 10k years. That would be awesome

>posts photo of building that had it's construction methods hidden from the public.