How old were you on 9/11?

How old were you on 9/11?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zq9H7rpHSbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gee i wonder if this is a data mining thread

11. It was dope, we gotta watch tv all day in class. I didn't even know what the twin towers were and didn't give a fuck because 11 n shit.

Then 8yrs later I was in afghanistan getting shot at. lels.

Just post some fake ages to mess with their stats.

84 sir.

I wasn't born yet
>this is a joke please don't ban me

4 2bh

I was in middle school. I remember the office ordered all teachers to turn off the TVs/radios. Fucking asswipes.

I was 9, getting ready to go to school. I remember it was on the TV already and my stepmom kept saying "those fucking Arabics" at the time I had no idea what it meant

Sorry I was 10

6. My dad was in the army and we got sent home from school because the whole base went on full alert.

9 years and 11 months old ironically.

9 or 10.

WHAT DID YOU LEARN ON 9/11?

that's coincidental
not ironic

Wasn't even born yet

I was 5. The president had come to my school to read to us kindergartners and then they whispered in his ear, so he quickly finished up the book and left.

I enlisted the next day.

No one is safe.

This

Everything i need to know about islam

The world cannot know peace thanks to Islam.

What really is there to "learn" from 9/11? Perhaps a chilling reminder of our mortality, but given that it was such a Black Swan event out of nowhere there really wasn't any way to prepare for it, nor are there any surefire ways to prevent a similar occurence.

youtube.com/watch?v=zq9H7rpHSbU

BENIS

You have to be 18+ to use /pol

I was 14, sitting in school. My teacher was 88.

Six years and eleven months to the day. Left school early and my mom told us everything amd then we just watched TV and I grabbed my gameboy after I'd seen them show the planes and collapses and everything. I apparently wrote a little note to bin laden telling him I wanted to kick his balls or something childish like that. I remember watching something on TV on my birthday at my dad's coworker's house where they talked about it and cried and listed names

Your Sergeant's name? Dwight Eisenhower.

Fifth grade. Came in from the good ole mornin recess to the teacher with a grave look on his face. asked "mr.schepp what are you watching?" just said WTC.
>LOL like I know what the fuck that is at 10

69. I made a fortune that day.

Me too.

14, walking from band to science class when first plane went VFR DCT TWR

Shit's fucked up, yo.

21 here , hello fellow middleagedfags

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE WORLD TRADE CENTRE WAS

I THOUGHT THEY BLEW UP WALL STREET

I WAS 13

not even born yet lol xD

No doubt

I was 14 in 9th grade in Texas and we stopped down in every class period to discuss radical Islam, Osama Bin Laden, etc. I stayed up all night watching the coverage. Changed my life.

-2 unironically

4, I remember my parents (Tunisian immigrants) being really happy and celebrating.

Those women. Damn son

Five or some shit

31. I was at work.

I picked up a phone call, and it was from a female co-worker who told me to "turn on the TV, because a plane hit one of the Twin Towers"....

I blew it off, thinking it was a propeller plane, like a Cessna, or a small glider, etc....

Boy, was I wrong.

We closed shop early that day, and to this day I have *not* worn the necktie I was wearing on Tuesday 11 Sept 2001. It hangs silently in my closet, on my necktie rack.

>True story.

13 masterrace

I was 13

Had just turned 7.

wut about u my friend u wuz -4 too im guessing xp

Old enough to know a bunch of lies on tv when I saw it.

I was 8 years old and wondering where the fuck is my cartoons.

You're too old to be here mang.

Hello oldfriends

I'm already making grunting sounds while getting out of a chair.

21 same age.
Getting so old. Might never get a chance to kill a bunch of Jihadis...why even 9to5.

Sperm

I think you missed the joke

I was in third grade. The news broke and the teacher told us all about it. Then we all had to pray and we saw a teacher leaving in a rush. Her husband worked there. We never heard from her again but someone said her husband survived.

The rest of the day we spent watching movies and shit. I got home and plastered in front of the TV with my mom absorbing the information. At that moment I was really intrigued by politics.

18, just started "college". First class was at 10am for me and cell phones were still rare, let alone internet connectivity in one. No one in that first class knew, felt weird watching the towers fall a couple hours prior and everyone else being totally oblivious.

Do leafs knew what the "twin towers" were.
I wonder what buildings that burgers would casually know.

10 turning 11 in 2 months

I was 5 but i dont recall anything of that day at all

wasnt born yet

To be honest I still remember that day
>Be me
>4 years old little shit
>Woke up in the morning and getting ready for kindergarten
>For the first time mom said you can watch TV this morning, but only news
>See tall building, smokes, people jumping out of window and plane fly into building
>Eating a bowl of cereal and thought it was fun

I was 7.

Don't remember any real details, just the general atmosphere of the aftermath.

Damn. I watched a 9/11 documentary, a part of which involved a survivor who would keep washing the suit she was wearing that day to wash the evil out, and wouldn't wear it again. Since I was 4 and sleeping when the attack began, I don't know what I was wearing that day, and it's probably long gone by now.

>I'm already making grunting sounds while getting out of a chair.
Is it bad when I'm doing that at 19?

>It was dope, we gotta watch tv all day in class. I didn't even know what the twin towers were and didn't give a fuck because 11 n shit.
This, except I was 12. I remember one of my teachers couldn't stop crying ad had to go home. She was probably just a depressed cunt.

Zero keks.

Regardless of subject ; just lame.

>You get a do-over.

>I blew it off, thinking it was a propeller plane, like a Cessna, or a small glider, etc....

I was in the shower and someone yelled it to me. Could not have cared less.

Drying off, seeing it deliberately veer. Chills.

I still wonder what it looked like to that one guy that happened to look out 15 seconds before and watch the whole thing come right at him.

Same birthday.

Pretty coolio my dude.

14 years old.

I lived and grew up in a nice suburb in NJ where a lot of people had parents that worked in NY. They announced what happened over the PA system, rolled tvs into the classrooms, and just watched what was going on. People were getting called down to the office and taken out of school left and right, and some kids were freaking out and having major breakdowns since they had a parent or relative that worked either in the Twin Towers, or right by them.

The local train station had cars there that after a couple days of them not moving, you knew that they didn't make it.

>What really is there to "learn" from 9/11?
That Muslims are shit.

When I woke up I was 9 but when I went to sleep it sure felt like I was 11

>there would be peace if islam, an offset of abrahamic religion didn't exist

ahahahahah christians are so fucking retarded

also this picture has to be the stupidest thing i've ever seen the church on the right is in the exact same situation, at least islam had the golden age and baghdad library to keep niggas alive while we were burning witches and cutting out tongues to save lives in europe.

learn2history, islam is a spook

10 years and exactly one month

Right here

13. I was in maths class and the teacher told us.