What the fuck is Bruce's problem? His argument is so fucking weak in this

What the fuck is Bruce's problem? His argument is so fucking weak in this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4VfVTWGwLFo
youtube.com/watch?v=Zc3wIAs3coU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A-hole

When did this retcon happen?

This is the New 52 volume 2 - City Of Owls.

Yet it is OK for Batman to break into people homes and compounds, and take private info from both the state and government?

Batman Annual #1 2011

>What the fuck is Bruce's problem? His argument is so fucking weak in this.
Comic books have shit writing.

Color me surprised.

Bruce Wayne, humanitarian of the year
youtube.com/watch?v=4VfVTWGwLFo

For those confused the problem here was that in Nu52 continuity Freeze wasn't married to the frozen woman.

So they pretty much just took MadHatter's obsession with blondes and gave it to Mr Freeze. Because the need of every writer to reinvent the wheel is fucking relentless.

Christ...who wrote this?!?

Scott Snyder

In the next page or 2 it's revealed that the woman is some random lady he has never even met and he's just obsessed with her.

No more Nora being his wife or w/e

I'm extra angry because being obsessed with a woman like that is more Mad Hatter.

Who the fuck was under the impression that making Mr Freeze less sympathetic would be an improvement?

Comic writers change just shit to change shit. It's dumb.

Involving Bruce in the creation of his rogues was a big thing after FP. Probably to give them a reason to show up in comics that doesn't require a sympathetic emotional motivation, because fuck that gay shit.

originofasupervillain.jpg

Is this before or after he's Freeze? Come on Bruce you know not to provoke the beast here.

Oh fuck you for reminding everyone about....THIS. I know why they did it, to get more use out of Fries. But fuck you Snyder for making Victor a hell of a lot less interesting and ANOTHER fucking crazy

I'VE NEVER KNOWN THE SOURCE OF THAT REACTION IMAGE
AND IT FITS SO DAMN HARD.

Wouldn't she know once Batman didn't die that he's Bruce Wayne?

Maybe Batman and Bruce Wayne kissed.

Fries had no claim to her

No, it's a lot more reasonable for her to assume Batman used his proven track record of brilliance with chemistry among a variety of other interdisciplinary studies to come up with an antidote for both himself and Bruce Wayne.

>It's a "Bruce Wayne creates another super-villain by having poor people skills" episode

youtube.com/watch?v=Zc3wIAs3coU

Just remember this was among the new stories that decided an improvement to Joker would be if he was evil since birth literally "Just cuz." As if that made him any better. And made it so Harley was just as insane as Joker, but also a good guy, but also not even the first Harley cause apparently Joker goes through them weekly.

Or how about Tim Drake being perfect and Batman literally stalking him to eye him up as his next child soldier immediately after Jason died.

Or Jason being groomed and his whole life manipulated by the Joker since birth, just to kill him and traumatize Batman, (which makes no sense as Batman had only been Batman for 5 years, so Joker wasn't even really Joker yet, and Batman was years from existing.... Shhhh...)

Or Batman training several Robins in 5 years. Except take Zero year and year one out of the equation, and it's more like one Robin per year. Plus Damian being conceived within those few years but somehow also aging to 11 years old...

How about Batgirl not having to actually deal with any of the problems of being crippled, and growing into a stronger character despite it, but insted immediately got better "Just cuz."

I'm not gonna say the New 52 had no good stories, but were there any actual changes done that improved things in any way, shape, or form? Like, all the good stories I read I feel could have easily been done in the old universe, and if anything the continuity clusterfuck just held everything back.