South Park - "The End of Serialization as We Know It"

Hey everyone, it's me, your old pal Butters, and we have just under twenty-two minutes to conclusively wrap up seven or so concurrently running plotlines! Oh boy, I can't wait! I made sure to finish all my homework just in time for this. This is going to be the greatest finale ever! There's no way it can possibly disappoint! Ten years from now, we're all gonna be looking back at this and saying "Member when South Park had that epic season 20 finale?" and someone'll say "You bet your spaghetti-os I member!"

>The End of Serialization as We Know It - When the TrollTrace program becomes active, Sheila tries to see what Gerald has been doing online; Cartman attempts to convince the scientists at SpaceX that traveling to Mars is not a good idea; Kyle and Ike try to protect the world from being destroyed.

Gee whiz, I sure am going to miss having something to watch on Wednesday nights though.. I wonder if they have Family Guy reruns up in Mars..

streams where

>The End of Serialization as We Know It
So we're back to one and dones next year?

thank god this shitfest is finally over

please no more continuity

We can only hope

I think it is the end of south park as a whole.

It's already been renewed.

Is it safe to say that Hillary's Gender War subplot was dropped entirely?

Wouldn't that be nice
Even just a break for them to collect themselves

The past three season finales have gotten their Butters threads stickied.

Will this one too, or has the season flopped that hard?

I think they kind of hinted on this last week.

I think hinging an entire seasons plot on someone winning an election then having to scramble to find a solution to it might have killed their interest in arc plots.

it'll have something to do with mars

memba when south park was funny?

>10/9c

I hate you Butters

South Park was never that funny.

Best episode was Sarcastaball.

But continuity is what made the show creative. Are they really giving up because Trump won?

normies out

I sincerely hope so
arcs are better left to 3 episodes like black friday or imagination land

It still is, its the best political cartoon.

Butters wants Henrietta

Looks like they might put it all on Hidi

i hope so

stream when?

I live in a place with fucked up timezones. How long till it starts?

where are the streams??? Come on! I can find one but I want the one that Sup Forums uses!

1hr 11min

It worked for obmama because the election wasn't really the heart of it, they were international jewel thieves first and foremost. They failed to do that ths season, sexually charged the enitre season with all thier political jizz, and then shot thier load into one mouth.

Choosing sides in a political debate and demonizing the other is not the job of a fucking cartoon.

A cartoon can do whatever it wants as long as what it's doing is entertaining

When the trolltrace guy was revealed to be a massive troll that wanted to show that everyone is secretly a troll online i think they are going to make a plot twist where Heidi is just as much of a troll that Cartman is. The question is if Cartman will reveal how shitty he is or if he'll dump her because he doesn't want to be with someone who is "toxic".

They should limit the continuity to 3 episodes only.

I'm very glad I stopped taking South Park's social commentary seriously after that ridiculous episode about Julian Assange as a rat.

I still find the show funny most of the time, but that episode ruined a part of it for me

Yeah, guess what? It wasnt.

>Julian Assange

RIP wikileaks boy.

I don't think there's anything wrong with continuity and lasting changes in South Park - but yeah these season long plots need to end.

I think someone mentioned suptv as their stream

>It worked for obmama because the election wasn't really the heart of it
No it worked for obama becuase it didn't matter who won? what would have change if McCain had won?

Gook babywoman culture is just so fucking annoying.

I'd rather that than western "everyone is super mature and sexy" shit, where everyone might as well be whispering in husky voices

Black Friday reminded me Stick of Truth was a thing

They can have continuity still, but just have more stand alone episodes

>South Park's social commentary is fine except for when I disagree with it then it sucks!

The problem wasn't disagreeing - I've disagreed with them before, and still found the show funny.

The problem was that, unlike much of their older social commentary and criticism, there was no "other side" in that episode. They frequently would have one side all for a topic and one on the exact other end of the spectrum (think of the PSP episode), and have the answer be either ambiguous or more of a middle choice.

But with the Assange episode there was absolutely no second voice, no conflicting view, nothing.

As good as the work he's been doing lately is, he leaked stuff in a really shitty, irresponsible way back when that episode came out. You can like a person without having to like everything that they've done.

Man oh man, I do not envy Trey and Matt right now.

Good luck guys. You'll need it.

I've lived amongst gooks. I can tell you this right now: grown ass women doing baby steps and puffing their cheeks and doing baby talk to get attention is probably one of the most disgusting things I've personally ever seen a human do in public.

Best women in the world: Australian. It's like a nation of tomboys. And I say this as an American that hates aussie shitposters.

Butter has been more insufferable this season than stan and kyle have the entirety of the show, prove me wrong.

They should do like last season. Episodes of the week that tie into a bigger plot.

This season has utterly raped him and Gerald as characters.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY OTHER PLOT THREADS, I JUST WANT THESE TWO TO BE OKAY

The last two seasons got the balance right; mostly episodic but with buildup to a two or three parter. If they don't do that again, episodic is also fine.

Other than getting his dick out a few times he hasn't really done anything.

Has Kenny been relevant at all since the Mysterion arc? It's a real shame - he isn't even part of the cast anymore.

>The End of Serialization
Does Al Gore die?

Now you know he is going to blow it.

This.

I like having cause and effect between episodes, but they should still be their own self-contained stories.

Shameless America is a great example of this. They made great use of the store they got in the previous episodes, but also had a bunch of shit that was one and done like Reality.

His constant ranting got old, real fuckin fast

FUCK PAYING FOR COMEDY CENTRAL
U
C.
K
P
A
Y.
I.
N
G.
F
O
R
C.
O
M.
E
D
Y.
C
E.
N
T.
R
A.
L

Something wrong, user?

He occasionally gets an episode focused on him. Last season he was in an episode about child labor. Mysterion showed up at some point to help out his little sister. He also was Princess Kenny during all the Game of Thrones stuff.

I'm okay with the show keeping Kenny in reserve: you can't have too many sweet and sappy moments or they lose their power, especially in a show like Southpark.

STREAMING IS BETTER THAN XBOX COMMERCIALS
T
R.
E
A.
M
I.
N
G
I.
S
B
E.
T
T.
E
R.
T
H.
A
N.
X
B
O.
X
C
O.
M
M.
E
R
C.
I.
A
L.
S.

I fucking loved the Whole Foods cashier from that episode
>Now if you could just tell the hamster that he's not going to college.
>Look him right in the eye and say "Not today, buddy"

>men are from mars, women are from venus
confirmed

SOMETHING WRONG BOCO
O.
M
E
T.
H
I.
N
G
W.
R
O
N.
G
B
O.
C.
O
?

Uh, no.

any1 got legit stream link?

>you can't have too many sweet and sappy moments or they lose their power, especially in a show like Southpark.
This.

I remember Rick and Morty had Rick doing this like twice in the first season, and those were good moments. Then Season 2 opened with five consecutive episodes like that; it got old so fucking fast.

The more you have of something, the less value it accrues.

>Last season he was in an episode about child labor. Mysterion showed up at some point to help out his little sister.
That was quite a few seasons ago.

I did forget about the Purincessu Keinni stuff, so there's that.

>you can't have too many sweet and sappy moments or they lose their power, especially in a show like Southpark.
Thing is, those worked with Kenny because otherwise he was the second 'worst' character after Cartman: he's poor, he's got a dirt mouth and a sexual mind, he's abused drugs before, and he always dies. In that sense, the sweet episodes we get for him, or the more serious ones, work only because we have seasons' worth of immature Kenny to go through. Keeping him on the back-burner until they have to make a sappy episode is bad.

Hey Bocci Ball.

'memeber Kenny?

This commercial triggers me so bad.
Grandma shouldn't have given the spoiled cunt that wifi password.

What was the fucking point of Kyle taking Ike and running out of the house if literally nothing came of it?
>"That'll teach you for running out with your brother!"
This season is fucking garbage.

OH SHIT I FORGOT TO FEED MY HAMSTER.

HAIRSPRAY LIVE IS ON! FUCK NEGROES!
A
I.
R
S
P.
R
A
Y.
L
I.
V
E
I.
S
O
N.
!
F
U.
C
K
N
E
G.
R
O.
E
S.
!

Hello user.

Hi, some disappointing news I guess.
Mega took down my account that had S1-S20 of South Park in 1080p after only two copyright takedowns. Not even a warning or a third takedown (like three strikes and all). I made a new account, but I'm playing it safe and I'm just gonna use it for personal stuff. I don't think I'm going to be reuploading all of those episodes.

I'm pretty sure S1-S19 is on The Pirate Bay in 1080p HEVC. I downloaded all of that from Kickass so idk. S20 definitely is on there, bless RmTeam.

So... uh, bye. Hopefully this will be the only disappointment tonight.

whats the stream pls assist a retard

I wonder if he'll do something tonight.

Boco, for 2017 I propose a challenge to you. Lose the name and trip completely, and only post as anonymous. I have this feeling people will still know when you post.

If you do this, and go the entirety of 2017 without tripfagging or namefagging in any form, and collect proof when people know it's you, I will legitimately give you 100 dollars at the end of the year (because that's all I can afford).

If you agree to this, toss me an e-mail at my throwaway tnistecq at sharklasers dot com (feel free to use a throwaway and give your real one in the email) and I'll contact you with my real one. Probably go so far as to have you add me on Normiebook too.

Also, shut up, Boco.

So why's the fake Danish dude doing all this stuff with the trolls? Is he just scaring them for the fun of it, and keeping them as an audience to appreciate his trolling?

Matt and tray should pull another not without my anus and air a whole Terrence and Philip episode instead of the finale

I know a stream, it's brettygood honestly.

it was all just a prank bro

suptv

100 bucks? I make more than that in a day.

Did you not hear him? Because its fucking funny.

I think it's all of that and to keep his cover

I make $200,000 starting
maths degree

also new south park is shit

I can Facebook Live it and just sit here with my cell phone.

Or you can wait until tomrrow night.

I would probably enjoy that more than this season, I'm afraid it's going to be exactly like last season, fucking nothing.

I predict Bryan Cranston will be the only redeeming factor of that movie.

What do you DO?

Sheila's going crazy

They don't do that anymore

>pls give me a job
>I am so tired of working in china

I forget the official title.

Something like 'Fraud QA Associate'.

>maths

fucking britbong

How about we both use the energy to show anons how to get the plugins that force anonymous on everyone
I use it and I only know it's the tard becuse of people like you.

many thanks

It's quite clear that she is using cart an to have them all sent to mars

You make more then a $100 a day but you can't even remember what you do?