Eating chips while watching movie

>Eating chips while watching movie.

>Can't hear the dialogue properly because of crunching noise.

>looking down to cut my steak with a knife and fork
>missing the hidden detail embedded in the scenes

Chips are terrible for your teeth and your weight. Try dehydrated apple slices. Low impact and much healthier.

>listening to dialogue
Put on subtitles pleb.

Chips are terrible for your teeth and your weight. Try fried thin slices of potato. Low impact and much healthier.

Chips are terrible for your teeth and your weight. Try dried semen crumps. Low impact and much healthier

dumb frogposter

>fruit

carbs, sugar

Try water :^)

Chips are terrible for your teeth and your weight. Try frozen menstrual liquid. Low impact and much healthier.

Chips are terrible for your teeth and your weight. Try dried slices of fecal matter. Low impact and much healthier

Chips are terrible for your teeth and your weight. Try frozen smegma. Low impact and much healthier.

Chips are terrible for your teeth and your weight. Try cum with a bit of aioli. Low impact and much healthier.

Chips are terrible for your teeth and your weight. For me it's crablegs. Low impact and much healthier.

Why would u want to read while watching a movie?

I see Carter has decided to move from asp shitposting to tv shitposting with the duplicate replies

Who the hell declared chips terrible for my teeth and weight? I don't need to try anything. Fuck health with maximum impact!

Lmao. I bet you watch on 1x. Peasant.

>green eyeballs

Just feed on sunflowers seeds instead.

>cannot unsee

>and your other chips

you mean crisps?

>dehydrated apple slices.
you mean deep fried apple slices user?

not funny

Also a fuckton more expensive.

>not shoving the chips up your butt

absorb all the nutrients without the noise. perfect for watching kino, cinema, or movies. though i don't mind the noise when it's a joint or a flick

Cuz i can't speak japanese duhhh

You're dead meat, kiddo