Whose career dies first?

Whose career dies first?

The fat one. Fat people cannot be successful actors unless they are funny or old.

Just like in any movies, the nigger.

The one next to Finn. He's overshadowed by him with nothing to differentiate him.
The others are Finn, the fat one that can't talk and the black one. People remember them. The one next to Finn though is already forgotten.

>reference a non-existent trope made up by niggers in order to make everyone think Hollywood is racist

The manlet obviously

this
wasn't in the show for 99%.

He's more important in season 2 apparently.

He's the future of stoner comedies

Finn is the only one that will have a career

Hollywood is hiring more blacks do one of the wite boi

>a non-existent trope made up by niggers
Yeah, except for The Shining, Heat, Aliens, The Island, Big Game, Full Metal Jacket, Gremlins, Enter the Dragon, Stargate, Stealth, United 93, Wrath of Kahn, Mars Attacks, Virus, The Edge, Queen of the Damned, 3000 Miles Till Graceland, Red Dawn, The Langoliers, Hollow Man, Scream 2, American Psycho, Leviathan, Silver Surfer, Wing Commander, Christine, Super 8, Chronicle, AvP: Requiem, Apocalypse Now, Jurassic Park, The Other Guys, Mortal Kombat, The Bucket-List, 300, Mr Hollands Opus, Kill Bill, Hangover III, Forrest Gump, Evil Dead (remake), Star Trek Into Darkness, like three of the Hunger Games movies, Baby Driver, and Vantage Point.

>enter the dragon
O'Hara dies way before the black guy
>baby driver
The ex-army guy and the Asian theif die before Jaime foxx
>apocalypse now
Pretty sure Vietnamese in the air attack are the first to die

The ugly one.

You'll have to be more specific. Stranger Things is almost nothing but ugly people

Second from the left. Has a weird face, hollywwood execs probably don't even enjoy molesting him.

He's the future Jonah Hill.

Who? Frogboy, betaboy, downsboy or chimpboy?

They all have really weird faces. Deformed looking little fuckers.

to be fair far left (kid from IT) would make a most excellent trap

Millie because she doesn't actually act except just staring and screaming

Frog boy is going to be deformed when he's adult.
He's a future Haley Joel Osment.

Finn probably has a pretty successful career. So will the black kid. Teeth kid will probably be in comedy's for the rest of his life. Most likely to be living off doing comic con signings in 20 years time. Short one will come out as gay.

This was my first thought, he didn't stand out at all except for being the black kid.

>Finn
McMillan ?

What's the success rate for child actors these days?

Like the fat kid from Stand by Me?

Very small, ones I can think of who made the jump, Arianna Grande, Justin Timberlake, Dakota Fanning, Elijah Wood,

The nigger

>ppl remember the black one

Lel yea ok retard stop talking anytime.

p much this

Difficult to tell as of now because they're still in their first year of fame. But right now Finn is getting more work than all of them (including Millie), Caleb is getting the least amount.

What do you call a nigger with autism?

Redundancy

got some more intresting questions for this thread
>who will lose their virginty first
>who will be in the first drug scandal?

Besides Joe's Apartment and Sliders (both over 20 years old), what the fuck has Jerry done?

why name your son finn? why not as swede?

You can bet the usual Hollywood pedos already made sure about the first question.

Gaten > Noah > Trevor > Finn
From dead first to dead last

Which of them are having their anuses plowed right now Sup Forums?

Finn really stands out with his killer jaw, it's like a layer of rubber wrapped around a perfectly cut diamond

1. Finn, he's a socialite with a decent face
2. Millie, she hangs around the kind of crowd that would encourage her downfall

>she hangs around the kind of crowd that would encourage her downfall
what do you mean

This is just embarrassing...

2 or 4

He was in Scream 2 and Piranha

>that prepared wall of text

o im laffin

He will grow up with a babyface or it will look horrible. Like Tim Holland, only to be used as 'we need a man who looks like a boy'.

I know the PR session must be daunting for the kid but this is no excuse for shitting on the wall...

For you or him? He's only 12.

he's not even particularly fat

Finn should portray Paul Arteides in the incoming Dune remake

>>who will lose their virginty first
Finn, probably to another guy
>who will be in the first drug scandal?
Noah

Tom Holland has a frog in his mouth, finn IS the frog

I knew when to go to toilet when I was 12

Black kid and the fat one. The were only in the movie for being just that, fat and black. The others had genuine acting chops

kid is hung or that's just a microphone wire

Yeah that's my bad. It's just we're on a Stranger Things Sup Forums thread. So I naturally assumed you were talking about the young boy's crotch, and didn't see the shit splatter.

Better question, whose career dies first?

Kangaroo jack nigger

Wyatt's. He is already balding

Wyatt.

>those legs

Jaeden has such a Strange face. Sometimes he's cute, other times he looks like an old man.

Name their band

Calpurnia is a good name

Can you imagine being that fat kid and having to see your own boobs in glorious IMAX 3D in front of millions of people? I cringe when I see an unflattering photo of myself on social media, I can't imagine what that must be like.

Froggo and the Literally Whos

>shitting on Tom Holland
delet this

Why is frog always in a group with only 1 girl?

He likes titties in his face while getting DP'd by his bros.

Poor Isaac. :'C

Well at least he won't get any worse, everytime people see him they'll say "damn you got hot!" just like that chubby kid in Harry Potter

the retarded one when he literally dies first

I’m jealous I was never an ugly kid who got hot after puberty
>be average looking kid
>become average looking adult
Sometimes I want to get really fat and then lose weight so people will comment on how good I look

BRANDED

Disgusting

>quota-nigger
Every time.

Finn's.

The fat one for sure.

Unless he becomes a superb actor, that is going to be an ugly face when he's older.

One on the far left has potential.

Is there anyone cuter than Tom?

No he won't, as soon was it becomes acceptable to call him ugly people will stop pretending he's cute and his career will be over

Frog wolfflaccid?

Which one is a better Bill?

Tom is not even cute, what are you sniffing my m8

The guy left of the nog. He talks like an absolute fucking moron.

Cutie

Imagine actually thinking that

By that time he'll have already been on every magazine cover and can do whatever he wants with a few million bucks

Lipless pasty lizard

Woah he's really ugly when you compare him to froggo
Why would anyone even compare him with finn?

Finn's not only a talented actor but also absolutely cute-looking frog. Amazing

People with an unique face is a better sell than a boring pretty face

What a sad pathetic comment. Par for the swamp for you frogtards though

People are retarded like that. Finn's more successful and charismatic, and objectively much better looking than Bran. Finn's face has sublime proportions and regal look to it, Bran looks like a big-nosed potato.

Samefag

A twinkoff on Sup Forums. Never thought I'd see the day. I vote for Holland.