So Sup Forums, we can all agree this is Disney's best animated movie so far, right?

So Sup Forums, we can all agree this is Disney's best animated movie so far, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yOL-EJZjmp0
youtube.com/watch?v=GibiNy4d4gc
youtube.com/watch?v=RRq7lLawQB4
youtube.com/watch?v=c8eISEw6Wug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wanna tie the insecure daddy issues main character up and violate him until he cries little bitch-kitty tears

Define best. Artistically I think Pinnocchio and Bambi are better but they're a fucking depressing watch if you're down.

Almost

What's depressing about Pinocchio?

>we

>that ass

Toy Story

too bad that they'll ruin it with a live action adaptation just to make a few more shekels

Orphan boys sold into slavery? Pinnocchio exploited by a circus master aware of his sentience?

it's no different than the shitty broadway version

youtube.com/watch?v=yOL-EJZjmp0
>reminder Hercules has the best songs

>shitty

It's definitely the one that stuck with me the most during my childhood. The sequel wasn't nearly as good though.
I never watched the third one, is it worth a watch? I heard it was basically the original movie but with more Timon and Pumba scenes.

>being this entry level to Disney
I don't even want to waste my time explaining what's better and why. Go watch some more fucking Disney.

????
youtube.com/watch?v=GibiNy4d4gc

>not Hercules
fuck yourself and die

Roll for trips and you get three wishes

Aladdin is pretty close.

lel 1000 bucks that you never saw that

youtube.com/watch?v=RRq7lLawQB4

rolling for them wishes

How did they get away with basically using Shakespeare's Hamlet as a story but with lions instead of people? Disney makes billions out of The Lion King and the eternally running broadway show. Is Hamlet in the public domain or something?

Then there's the fact that the song In The Jungle was created by an African fellow who was too late with getting a patent on his song, and it was estimated that if he'd received proper royalties for the song, he would have gotten over 100 million dollars from the broadway show alone.

I wish Disney would go back to the 2d hand drawn animation

This
also hercules is garbage

>not liking Based James Woods as Hades

Same. I've grown bored of the 3D animation stuff they've been churning out for years now. Let's get at least one major Disney production using hand-drawn animation.

>thinking one great character can save a shitty movie

i love hades and meg but its pretty soulless all in all

THIS is best song

youtube.com/watch?v=c8eISEw6Wug

Couldn't agree more my negro.

Pinocchio, Sleeping Beauty, and the nigger princess are better.

It was full of negroes but it actually kinda worked. I cried at the end. Probably due to nostalgia though.

>Sleeping Beauty cut out the rape scene

check these wish trips

>The monkey song

Triggered.

It's because none of you watched Princess and the Frog (a solid, classicly animated film) while the other half of you sperged out about her being a black princess.

wish trips

That's not Mulan