I am kinda mad right now about some stuffs...

I am kinda mad right now about some stuffs, so since i'm up to spread some of that feeling around i'll dump some comics dealing about the DC's Trinity's messy love triangle.

Are you guys ready to get triggered?

BRING IT ON

SUPERBATS IS THE BEST

So i'll start with Eric Luke's "Trinity 98".

Took you long enough

Too bad Wonder Woman is always there ruining the mood.

Yeah, my bad.

So what the backstory for this?. Is Diana and that woman there a "thing"?

That's Artemis, an hardcore amazon that Diana was trying to help.

Oh, I didn't recognize her without her 90s look

The weird metallic thing here is an alien that was attuned to Diana and that she took care as a pet. This weird alien could pretty much do anything, like becoming a jet for her to pilot or create a "dream space" for her to relax.

Shit was weird.

This was from a weird period where both Superman and Batman were constantly playing match-makers pushing one another towards Wonder Woman.

What did i say?

The weird thing is that Clark was already firmly with Lois around this time. So i don't know what was Batman endgame in trying to hook him up with Diana.

>So i don't know what was Batman endgame in trying to hook him up with Diana.

Having Clark have a backup plant if him and Lois are ever done?

I don't think so. He probably he'd be able to better control Diana if Clark was with her.

And here's Batman with the exposition about the alien's background and capabilities.

Batman only came along because the story's called "Trinity." He's pretty much the third wheel in a tale about how Wonder Woman wishes Superman would bone her.

Now things are going to get hot and heavy.

Pretty much.

I hate when artists draw MMH with a sad face

L-lewd. Their hands are touching.

Every Superman/Wonder Woman story ever.

This is how cuckolding starts.

You should do Act of God, later on. Maximun triggering

That Kingdom Come reference.

Dat loss.

And that's the little cute moral of the story: you don't necessarily need to fill that void in your life with dicking. Sometimes knowing you've got some good friends that will always be there for you is good enough.

So Diana is the the sausage while Superman and Batman are the bun in their sandwich.

God, Diana. He's a married man. Get a grip.

So are you gonna do Act of God, OP?

Probably. First, though, i'm going to dump that story where Diana sold her body to stop a war and Superman got weirdly protective of her virginity. I don't know if a lot of anons have read it before.

I haven't and I'd like to, so bring it on. LET'S ROCK

It's a worried face.

This story, which is titled "The 18th Letter" was actually written by Christopher Priest, the man-man.

This is Fury (Hippolyta "Lyta" Trevor), who before Crisis on Infinite Earths was Earth-2's Wonder Woman and Steve Trevor's daughter, but after became a unrelated character.

In the new post-CoIE continuity she became All Star Squadron's Fury (Helena Kosmatos)'s daughter. Abandoned by Helena, Lyta grew up on Trevor Island as the adoptive daughter of Admiral Derek Trevor and his wife, Joan Dale-Trevor, formerly the heroine Miss America. In a curious twist, Lyta was constantly visited and trained by Hippolyta, queen of the amazons and Diana's mother, who acted as the original Wonder Woman during the World War II era. So Lyta grew up thing Hyppolyta was her real biological mother.

Also later on there's a lot of bullshit regarding Neil Gaiman's Sandman.

The Hell's going on

Real world issues.

>Real world issues.

Seems stupid

And here it begins. This suave motherfucking is going to try to blackmail Wonder Woman into spending time with him and, ultimately, seduce her in an attempt to win her heart.

This reads like a hentai manga.

This cover. LEL.

Now... this issue. This issue is... problematic. You guys will see.

>problematic

We La

Fuck, i didn't knew this was the "original" Fury, Helena Kosmatos, and not Lyta. Sorry, my bad.

Here's Superman, a happily married man, thinking lustily about another woman all because the idea of her with some sleazy general got him jealous.

Even Lois is aware of what's going on.

I think this is when the Wonderbat ship began in the comics, after years of Superman/Wonder Woman teasing.

"A guy is blackmailing you with the lives of innocents in exchange of sex. Isn't that romantic?"

What the hell.

"I know i'm married to Lois and all, Diana, but in a couple decades she'll die. That isn't too long for us. Can't you save your virginity until then?"

Wheew. Sorry, Superman. That ship has sailed.

This has not gone like the guy expected.

And so Diana dances, while hundreds of people die in the war.

Where's Supes in all of th--

Wait here he is