Lets talk about the 60%

So yeah lets talk about the 60% white America.
True?
Not true?
Discuss.
Provide evidence if you have.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/23/baby-crisis-europe-brink-depopulation-disaster
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites
kff.org/other/state-indicator/distribution-by-raceethnicity/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}
hailtoyou.wordpress.com/2015/12/21/total-fertility-rates-by-race-in-the-usa-1980-2013/
foxnews.com/politics/elections/2014/exit-polls?year=2014&type=governor&filter=TX
burlingtonfreepress.com/story/news/2016/07/31/rutland-mayor-resolute-welcoming-syrian-refuggees/87380864/
youtube.com/watch?v=YFAoF7x51hI
businessinsider.com/heres-median-income-in-the-us-by-race-2013-9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It just shows how bad the demographics of a country can shift if immigration is left unchecked. Good luck Europe, hopefully you don't fall to the brown hordes.

Sure, good for you if that's true. Can you back that up somehow? With other ethnic groups birthrate as well? That would be interesting to see.
Yeah..So you agree that it's 60%?

of course
also more good news for the USA, the hispanic birth rate has dropped quite a bit.

theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/23/baby-crisis-europe-brink-depopulation-disaster
>EU average 1.55 (not even seperating Whites, which are obviously lower

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites
>non-Hispanic whites have a total fertility rate of 1.76 children per woman

Yup it's 60% sadly. Living in California makes it seem way worse than it is though.
>kff.org/other/state-indicator/distribution-by-raceethnicity/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}
>hailtoyou.wordpress.com/2015/12/21/total-fertility-rates-by-race-in-the-usa-1980-2013/

You would think that numbers way low if you live anywhere not on the coast/in the south

Honestly it is probably worse by now, 60% was the number in 2010 if I recall correctly.

There are a few mostly white states though: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Idaho, West Virginia, Iowa, and North Dakota are all 90% white or greater. Kentucky, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Minnesota are 85% white. So we still have some good areas.

Most of the non-whites move to the big states like California, Texas, Florida, and New York because of the job market. California is only 40% white, Texas 45%, Florida 55%, and New York 58%.

we both know that isnt the average hispanic family m8

also anjam has been jailed now we are using british law again

its not the native spics that are the problem...that border needs closing up

bad news: its 60 percent

good news: we have many swedens worth of whites to work on the problem

bad news: some of them are swedes

good news: trump is not

Not necessarily true, since america is so huge and segregated and so different culturally from state to state.

this. I almost never deal with Mexicans in Mississippi, but i have to deal with niggers. The USA is not really comparable to such a teeny tiny place like europe.

Most of our spics are recent immigrants though who came after the 80s. In the early 1980s America was still 80% white and only 6% Hispanic. Now we've dropped to 60% white and 16% Hispanic.

The Tejanos and Cubans are pretty nice people. But the new migrants are the ones who are growing fast and these ones are the Democrat voters.

Interesting.
Ah yeah i can get that. I'm just curious cause I've encountered some that claim it's 70%.
I can get that too. I live in the very northern part of Sweden where there is sooo much less immigrants than the infested south where i used to live.

It went from 75% in 2000 to 63% in 2010. It's probably closer to 50% at this point.

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO THE COLONIES!!!!

So how do they identify them?

america is 97% white
do not believe euro lies

I live in PA, I have been here since 3 and in shcool and life I've noticed that this place has been fucking filled with puerto ricans since that shithole territory has collapse. It's really fucking depressing, I don't know if this is the same for everyone else but ricans just become niggers, same music, fashion, not doing shit in school, attitude, everything.

Was meant to be replied to

Here's a chart that shows the fast decline of whites.

As you can see, we has small declines from 1940 to 1970, only about 5% total decline for those three decades. But then we started to really decline after the 1980s, dropping about 5-6% each decade after that. I imagine by 2020 we will be about 56-57%. Of course, that is assuming a Trump win - if Hillary gets in, it could be even worse.

it has to be worse, i doubt its counting the illegals [spoilers]or people who decline to state like me :^)[/spoilers]

I'm fortunate enough to live in rural western PA, so I haven't seen the effects yet. But I hear eastern PA is getting diversified pretty bad with people moving in from NY and NJ.

Even Amish country is getting overrun with Ricans, based on what I have read. And yet Puerto Rico isn't getting overrun with Germans is it...

New swedes.

on the day of the rope he will be spared...for he is already dead

he knows he dun goofed

Here in deeeeeep South Texas, I know so many White women who have married and have kids with semi-White Hispanic men.... so essentially, their kids are 75% White.... BUT they still mark "Latino" on their college application so they can get scholarship money, etc....

BTW... most Latinos are actually pretty hard working peeps,,,, here in TX.... can't say about AZ, NM, CA, MN, NV, NY, etc....

Also,,, you find a Latina about 5' 4" and 115 lbs with 34 B boobies... hot hot hot.....

>nuff said

California is rightful rooftop korean clay.

>it's only less than 40% guys, w-w-were white!

the 60% number is a huge fucking lie

it's far less than that

they have economic incentive to lie to us so white flight doesn't happen overnight.

Yep, I live in Lancaster, although most of Lancaster is suburbs and a city part (which is where a lot of the ricans come from) The rural amish parts very few people actually live in.

>also you find a latina with nigger and indio genes

wow nice job

By the gods.
You didn't have to prove you're a retard i understood that when u started dumping Sweden yes pics. Honestly we are so desensitized to those pictures. I expected this. Hat's off to you Americans that didn't do this.

>Australian
>Over 20% of your country is immigrants
>You are becoming less white faster and you're a fucking Island at the bottom of the world, you can't even blame a "mexico" since you have no fucking land borders

Sorry about that bro. I went to Amish country several times as a child in the 90s, and it was great. They are a hard working people and an important part of the heritage of Pennsylvania. Good thing is they have a lot of kids, but I'd hate to see them get washed out by the Ricans.

Seems the Ricans assimilate to the worst parts of nigger culture.

We've got to stop the bleeding, that is for sure. Trump or bust.

60% is too high and doesn't account for hispanics, arabs, and kikes that are deemed white.

all memeing aside, what do you think is going to happen to you once the US is no longer white? do you really think a bunch of BLM niggers are going to care to help aid in your militaristic defense?

your countrymen are already selling you out to the Chinese. Once the US is out of the picture, you will be an easy conquer. Only maybe 40 million people by that point vs 2 billion chinks who own your entire country.

not even trying to make banter, that's the future of Australia when US finally goes to shit. and it's not even a matter of if we go to shit, but when.

this frog has turned into the gayest fucking mascot ever and makes the catalogue view look faggy as fuck

60% does count whites, spicks are counted as "hispanic whites" and "non white hispanics" which are completely separate census categories.

it does, but how many hispanics do you actually think mark hispanic and how many do you think mark white?

Ya'll brought the blacks to the South. The "colored" people in the West are Mexicans, not blacks.

You can mark both on the Census. When I filled it out in 2010, Hispanic was considered an ethnicity while White was considered a race.

Many Hispanics will mark white as race and Hispanic as ethnicity. That is why you have overlap as seen in the chart . We are 63% non-Hispanic white, but that increases to 72% if you count "white" Hispanics.

Probably very few, most just become "black" and hate/distance themselves from whites. Plus they always are so fucking quick to defend whatever shithole they came from, not realizing how fucking ironic it is that if where they came from was so great why are you even here?

Both are < 2, so both are fucked.

Yeah i thought that as well.
Yeah you're kinda right...I dont have that many pictures and honestly i wasn't expecting the thread to get as serious as it is. Which I'm happy about.

Wrong, that is the just white figure. Also, Hispanic birth rates halved in the last 7 years, they realized how expensive kids are in the first world.

Dude, I know you Texans like your Hispanics and all, but don't you realize the long term consequences of white decline?

Anglo-Texans are now only 45% of the state population and 30% of the births.

It's true that Hispanics in Texas are more conservative than Hispanics on average, but they are far less conservative than Anglo-Texans.

Take the Greg Abbott election. Abbott won 44% of Hispanics, which is really good as far as the GOP goes, but he won 73% of whites. That is a huge difference and will have political implications as whites shrink.

foxnews.com/politics/elections/2014/exit-polls?year=2014&type=governor&filter=TX

Its a meme.

If you live in an urban area like pic related it's easy to overestimate.

Once the states that are being flooded with the brown hordes start suffering economically they will flood into the last white states. Sadly nothing can be done legally to stop it.

that's including arabs and north africans.
it is actually less than 60%

That is what I fear. What's worse is many of those mostly white states are very small. Vermont only has like 600,000 people and Maine only has 1.3 million. I think Iowa is the biggest and it only has 3 million. It won't take much diversity to overrun it.

North Dakota already got a lot of immigration due to the oil boom. Although a lot of that was probably whites from other states so we'll have to wait until 2020 to see how big of a change there was.

I never see blacks unless I go to the nearest city. They just can't afford to live in this area, it keeps them out. Just whites and a handful of asians/spics.

White socal reporting in. When I was in high school it was like 15-20% white and going to college in irvine I'd say less than 10% white. There's also an influx of blacks in the last few semesters which is strange since you rarely saw them south of long beach.

The cities are already a lot cause. Most major cities are already minority white and have been for a long time. The only majority white major cities are Portland, Seattle, and Pittsburgh. And even they aren't super white, I think Portland is only 70%.

>Visit Chicago over the weekend
>Literally every single worker-class in the entire city is a mestizshit
Nuke us pls

That's because a lot of the Latinos over 60 years old still remember "whites only" city parks, and "english only" voting ballots....

We've come a long long way since then, but young people (regardless of B. Sanders) are still not connected to politics.

Wait till this year, tho'... so many 2016 Hispanics are so against Hillbag.... it will work.

>Leticia Van De Putte / Ivy Taylor (old school)

Think of it this way, we're Sweden but one generation ahead.

scream for me long beach,,,, scream for me.

>1980's Iron Maiden live album... on vinyl.

We don't like our hispanics. The people from Texas who say they like hispanics are spics, in case you didn't realize it Texas is fucking full of them. They all need to go back.

I'm moving to one of those last white states soon. Vermont looks nice but it's full of idiotic commie white people who are itching to destroy the state. The only reason it's still white is due to the cold and no easy to get jobs. Sadly most states with white 95% populations are mostly blue pilled. We need the southern red pilled whites to move to the last white holdouts and impose their will on them.

10% of people or less are white in southern california... i dont know what its like in the south east but thats how it is here if your driving around looking at the other cars drivers, its always non white people in those cars. plus no white people here are having babies and the ones that did left the area long long long ago.

West Virginia, Idaho, and North Dakota vote conservative. All 3 are Republican strongholds at this point.

But you are right about the Northeast. It is full of liberals, many of whom are transplants from New York.

Sadly, they are already taking refugees.

burlingtonfreepress.com/story/news/2016/07/31/rutland-mayor-resolute-welcoming-syrian-refuggees/87380864/

Non-Hispanic whites are around 62.05%. Its not noticeable in some places because the real demographic shift is in kids and babies. So adult white people walk around in small town USA doesn't realize the shift has already happened. It'll take a few decades for them to notice. Trumps too late. The only hope is raising the lil hispanics to be American nationalists but even thats unPC to the leftfags.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA Meanwhile us "subhuman" leafs are 84%. Get rekt shart in marts!

this. trump is behind the curve. coservatism is deader then a rock being tossed off a skyscraper.

You're totally wrong here.... I just left a Tavern hours ago where 4/5 of the wait staff was Latinas.... born in the USA..... all less than 25 years old.... none of them even spoke Spanish.

>you got to change your Evil Ways, baby....

I know what you mean man. I grew up in a small town in Western PA which was probably 98% white. We have 2 black people in the entire town and they are old and their kids moved away, so they never cause trouble.

When I visited a few cities, it was almost a culture shock. I knew we had a lot of minorities but I felt like a fucking foreigner in some places. So many different languages, cultures, and ethnicities all packed into one tight space.

Like I mentioned earlier, the cities are already gone, and there isn't much Trump can do about them. The only thing we can hope is to stop the bleeding and hope the suburbs and rural areas don't get overrun.

84% and you don't even border a shithole. Its very interesting how most western countries have absorbed around 15 to 20% in population immigrants. Even the countries with no "illegal immigration" or border issues.

>Jews didn't do this

Got bad news Canada user. You declined from 84% in 2001 to 76% in 2011.

We might fall first, but you guys are chasing us.

ever been around the californian hispanics?? texanos are utterly different all together.

Hey man, if you are fine with Anglo-Texans becoming a small minority, that's on you. I'm just warning you, there will be political and societal consequences.

The biggest one will be the IQ drop.

Well, for the exception of muslims, most minorities have below replacement rate fertility. Higher then whites but still below replacement rate. But when you look at white people, crazy Christians take the lion share of white births.

I'm not even white, but Ive seen these policies create shitholes rapidly. The nice block you live in turns to Somalia once the kids get into high school. Limiting immigration means nothing at this point. But at the very least it will give the population time to stabilize to natural levels. Everyone will go below replacement levels and shit will level off with the constant influx of a million plus new immigrants a year.

>So many different languages, cultures, and many [non whites] all packed into one tight space.

You realize that's what separates the USA from the rest of the freaking world, right ?

Ever wonder why people in Cuba and Vietnam and China and Sudan and Somalia and Haiti risk their lives and families lives to get here ?

>Inclusive diversity is a great thing ; peeps who don't assimilate ain't a good thing.

But why were their countries shit in the first place?

By the way, most Latin American countries are already diverse and inclusive. Other than Argentina and Uruguay, practically every Latin American country has a white minority and a majority of indios, mestizos, blacks, mulattoes, etc. Yet nobody from the U.S. is fleeing to live in Colombia.

I know nothing about California, except it is mostly Haves and Have Nots......

And.... the weather is amazing, and Pebble Beach is insanely pretty, and San Diego is pretty nice, and I will never live in Carmel.

>no travel bug

>peeps who don't assimilate ain't a good thing

>flies the mexican flag everywhere

>don't assimilate

>lefties like (You) believe flying the mexican flag everywhere and claiming la raza is a good thing

>not a good thing? nope (You) think its good cuz "muh non whites"

Right.... they all go to Costa Rica, or N. Mexico, and some even Panama....

Their politics are based on oligarchies and their economies have slight mobility chances....

In the USA, even a nigger like Don King can make it as a millionaire.

>he said so himself... "I'm just a nigger from the bush" (Jim Rome radio show)

It's less than 60% for sure.

There are millionaires in Africa as well. Teodoro Obiang has a net worth of $600 million yet I doubt you'd think Equatorial Guinea is a great country to live in.

This idea that everyone would be equal if we only had free market capitalism is absurd. We already see major differences in accomplishments among races.

True, some whites fail and some negroes succeed, but if we look at the averages, whites are generally far more successful.

1. Brother, I ain't left wing.
2. All my "Mexican" friends think conservatively.
3. I never see the Mexican flag here, but have seen the Puerto Rican flag on rear view mirrors,
4. Nobody calls out illegals cause they work.
5. La Raza and Mecha and La Liga are all BS

>Latinas are still hot to me. I'm not into blondes.

its about the same shit here, just subtract crazy weather add nice weather, and add a ton of crazy people and near-constant crime.

Burbank California here. It's about 51% as of 2013, probably lower now.

I want to leave.

Funny,,, I would argue blacks have become millionaires at a rate far higher than whites ?

Source: ? NBA NFL MLB Hollywood ....

In 1925 how many negro folks even had $100 K ?

A mere two generations later,,,, we have thousands of colored people (even folks from Dominican Republic) who have more money than they could ever spend.

Where did they get it ? Oh, yeah,,, White sports team owners.....

>define success

hmm... then i dont know what the fuck is going on than... lol

no

lets talk about this fuck instead

youtube.com/watch?v=YFAoF7x51hI

i fucking hate you for telling us what finland is

i hope you fucking burn in hell swede, you piece of garbage
>hurr durr finlan is nothing more than average workforce who do not care about politics or nothing important, oh look, a fucking niggers there too! so fucking normal! fuck you

i will end you you fucking war starting manipulating pieces of shits, i will show this to everyone and tell them swedes are worthless for accepting norms pushed upon them and upon us, that we are just some consumer work caddle like a good goy who do not like to harm anyone! your hedonism is cancer i tell you now this, if things wont change, there wont be peace no more

It's all good on a Friday night here in the Chan.

Props to you for being active and expressing.

>Your voice is your vote. Su voce es su voto.
>I'm as White as they come but know Spanglish to get by..... devious.

>America counts this as white

You can't be serious..

Few negroes will ever have the opportunity to play pro sports. And the average negro makes less than the average white person. Approximately $24k a year less.

Furthermore, those sports leagues were invented by whites. They didn't invent an NFL in Africa now, did they?

businessinsider.com/heres-median-income-in-the-us-by-race-2013-9