Opinions on the pick up artist community?

Opinions on the pick up artist community?

Anybody seen these autists in action? Dressed up looking like fucking douche bags at bars and clubs. I have a hard time beliving that any of these weirdos pick up women.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=idaVAPtw1sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dude the secrets of love lmao

>bro it's the push pull strategy
>give her a compliment but end it with an insult
>always wait 3 days before returning her text
>if she breaks up with you don't reply to any of her texts for 4 months and then ask her to come over and blow you on a rainy day

Are these people psychotic? Does this shit work on women?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=idaVAPtw1sk

>being confident is a turn on
>acting like you're hot shit and live an interesting life is a turn on
>dressing well is a turn on
>looking good no matter if its makeup or shit, is a turn on

picking up women is easy as fuck if you know how to talk and act. and are even remotely confident in yourself.
pickup artist are all of the above and don't get depressed when they get turned down, they just move to the next target which is their secret
it isn't rocket science

It does not, I was trying to help my Manlet friend date a nice Christian girl as he had asked me to but he would always ruin things by doing exactly what you described because it was "alpha".

Every time I've seen a guy who's been reading up on pick up artist tactics, he looks like a fucking psycho while hitting on women.

i dont think ive ever seen these fags irl

PUA is a scam.

If you have to codify and put silly as shit labels on basic human behavior you're a top tier sperglord.

A giant faggot

PUA is stuff romantically adjusted guys learn around middle school. The way PUA teaches is it wrong because it's too aggressive and abusive.

Cargo cult.

That's because only supreme gentlemen take the advice.
To illustrate: imagine trying to make plans when you desperately want to go on a date but are so committed to your aloofness that you will only reply to two texts per week.

Literally just try to hit on every girl you find even remotely attractive, 9/10 will turn you down, 1 won't, hell sometimes 99/100 will turn you down, 1 won't. This is literally all there is to it.

"Girls like attractive, wealthy, confident men" spun with a bunch of bullshit

Marketing to desperate virgins

Sold by some douchebros trying to maintain an alpha image.

A very good example of conformist non-conformity. Guys will reject the "blue pill" and attempt to live the exact same lives in an attempt to get pussy.

The "Movement" manages to stay alive because they still give better dating advice than you get from SJWs that tell you not to flirt with girls because that's rape. It's advice given out by men who have the goal of having sex, rather than women with the goal of stopping rapists.

Shit like negging only works on the exact type of girls you wouldn't want. It isn't that hard to just pick up a fuck at a club, the end of the day nearly everyone there wants that anyway. Getting a decent girl takes some actual effort and being actually desirable, most decent girls have had every 'trick' in the book pulled on them at some point and see right through it. Pick up artists might as well be selling fat blasting pills or penis enhancement products, the mentality is the same, pure snake oil salesmen.

3 days is a bit much, but you shouldn't be jumping on that phone too fucking soon either. That's more about self respect than anything else, but the bitches can smell it.

I don't think it's necessary but whatever works. If they're talking to many women a day eventually theyll land a check someday.

Most of it is garbage, like peacocking or palm reading or whatever other gimmick opener/social lubricant shit a lot of these weirdos try and sell. There's some solid advice out there though and all of it can be had for free.

Chads fuck a girl who wants him to be her Husband and he leaves.

She then turns into a slut, and the natural baby making lusts in her late teens/early twenties, cause her to ride the cock carrousel.

She has a bastard child much later in life when she's emotionally damaged and old.

Kid has a poor family life and turns beta or nigger teir.

Both the Chad/niggers, and lucky betas, end up with bastard maladapted children, women continue to spiral downward, and children are raised to be even bigger betas/self-destructive responsibility dodging Chad/niggers then the last.

>hey kid, knows what really redpilled? Sleep with LOTS of CHICKS! No downside man!
>or if you're particularly edgy, we got this MGTOW thing over here....

Yeah no. Modern dating mechanics, relationships and family make up are a train wreck.... And people deserve the oppressive boot of common-fucking-sense, forced on their necks for eternity.

I've been in the pickup community for 4 years now.

There has been a major push for "normalization" within the community. All the material has changed from techniques and lines to more of an internal wellness with oneself.

The old material that many know PUA for is known for is long gone, and even the big figures in PUA say the old stuff is no longer relevant.

In the end, it's mostly a numbers game. You make yourself an attractive person by working on yourself, you go out and be social, and you eventually run into a girl who thinks you're bangable.

The beauty of PUA is that the little tweaks you can learn will help you get laid more often than normal. Let's say that you get laid 1 time out of every 100 approaches. You can turn that into 5 out of every 100.

>more of an internal wellness with oneself.
This is why I say PUA is really a cargo cult, is because of how I've seen it over the years. I haven't bothered reading anything at all lately, but I think self improvement and eventually finding wife material is more important than doing weird ass gimmicks and banging loads of sluts.

women are leaches. That's really all you need to know. They want money, attention, or just a good time, that's all you need to know.

the art of acting like or being
>CHAD

it's basically a case of going out and forcing yourself to talk to girls all night until you're getting laid a lot whilst learning from guys who are better at it than you are

if you're afraid of doing it then feel free to think it's bullshit and stay inside

Degenerate trash, no different from the women.

Yeah but that has nothing to do with pick up artist strategies, which are so complicated it's bordering on satire.

All you do is go out and say "hey how's it goin?" and make small talk while looking good.

Why is it every time Sup Forums tries to discuss a topic like this the majority of people are five years behind the times? Pickup strategy is extremely simplified now, basically it's exactly what the post you responded to was saying. All the ridiculous shit has been thrown out because it really was stupid.

Because people stopped paying attention to PUAs seriously because they said rediculous shit whereas you stayed in the community?

yeah but then how can you manufacture a complicated and ridiculous industry of thousands of youtube videos, podcasts, self help books and infomercials.

next you'll tell me that if im butt ugly acting like im suave isn't going to get a hot chick to fuck me

this is an thread, and i am going to

Somebody post a video of that balding red head faggot that does PUA videos. I cant remember his name but hes really into it and I think its because he is secretly gay. He comes off as a major faggot, even when hes hitting on girls.

Mystery is a nerd and he looks embarrassing in retrospect, but this guy is one of the proto-theorists of the alt-right. Game's assumptions are what many in the alt-right have explicitly laid out over the years: anti-equalism, Machiavellianism, biological determinism, and other ideas. Most of the people I've known from the alt-right have been former PUAs.

Some of the techniques work, mostly those that have been backed by hard science (there are a few studies and experiments that have been done testing them out). If you read the right people, it can change your life.

I recommend Chateau Heartiste. He's pretty good.

>I've been in the pickup community for 4 years now.
Nice to meet you. I'm employed in the work industry.

But you get sex

Tyler Durden duude, RSD lol.

>I've been in the pickup community for 4 years now.

P.S.
Roosh is a fag. There was a huge shitstorm on his forums when KrauserPUA posted the truth about Game (that it's made up mostly poo-in-loos and niggers trying to fuck white women) in a thread specifically made for posting politically incorrect views. People got banned by the spic mod there and all hell broke loose. There's a thread about it on MPC.

Short story: Roosh is an anti-racist posing as an "alt-right leader". Fuck him. And fuck Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer too for that dumb fucking press conference.

>...will be... David Duke
always fucking kek at his face at that moment

My old roommate was one. Spent 10k to go to a training with the guy in ops pic. He was a douche and would hit on every girl. He got aids and knocked two girls up. He also resorted to male prostitution

lel

>we gotta get down to the GULCH. Scott needs our help!
>I'm going to take a short cut, then we'll thsee who gethsh there FIRST *faggot jazz hands*
>that truck went right up my ass

One of the best skits they've ever done. It doesn't make any sense, but for some reason I understand exactly what they're talking about.

Fucking faggots

Point is that Miata drivers are faggots. little babby "sports car" that looks like you pulled it out of your purse.

I thought the point was that literally everything faggots do is overly sexual and perverted, in the context of a 1970's action television show.

the guy in your OP wrote a book on it and there's nothing complicated about it. most of it is basic shit that every guy should know, and yet many do not. in fact many don't want to know, and would prefer to be bitter and feel sorry for themselves. some of these same people wonder why niggers are fucking their women and why western society is degenerating

>All you do is go out and say "hey how's it goin?" and make small talk while looking good.
if you're a sperg/virgin/'nice guy' and have the tenacity to go out and do this 1000 times then great, but with a lifetime of shitty habits and complete lack of perspective it's going to be a very slow and painful learning process without the benefit of anyone else's experience to guide you,

Oh well shit maybe I should check that out. What kinda stuff is in that book?

If that's true, it's the funniest shit I've read today.

also what is the book called?

>become pick up artist
>get aids

In a perfect world

The book is actually worthless, imo. Bang by Roosh is better if you really don't know the first thing. I was raised up on the mountain so I really didn't know a lot of this stuff but now I do and have somewhat more success.

former RSD instructor

>its all numbers game
>yes looks matter
>90% of one night stands are with sub 6 women
>most 7+ women know their value and wont do it without at least 1-3 dates first

biggest problem most guys in PUA face is lack of social skills or social anxiety, if you can overcome that by constantly meeting and talking to people as well as working on yourself in terms of gym, style, being overall well rounded it will solve 90% of your issues

have a good social circle, constantly work to expand it, know how to flirt/escalate, and learn to spot IOIs and you'll never need to learn any PUA material

sorry not instructor, an intern

I thought it was something having to with pointing out the increasing degeneracy and militarization or our society

>im that gorilla dick nigga i make dyke pussy wet
god i love sam hyde

>these mongs
>dressing well
they might have a point with their social theories but dressing up like a fag san fran pimp from the 80s is pretty retarded

I was 15 when I discovered mystery method then after that mode one and david x, went from shy autist to narcissistic lying asshole, fucked a few girls then found out im a faggot lel

the PUA stuff was big about 10 years ago. it has pretty much meme'd itself away

it was good tho in the end, brought some redpill about women and men, and falacies of feminism with respect to how the world really works

i wish MDE was funny

What ever happened to Mystery? I heard the show was 100% scripted

losers

most of it seems funny to me senpai but i rarely watch TV so yea

bald faggot
he had a breakdown and divorced his waifu and is now binge eating and playing games as he says

What's so hard about getting laid, guys? All you have to do is stand there being tall and look at bitches. Then when one looks at you and you know she wants to fuck, you just walk up and fuck her right there.

this epi is not bad

Harry here, here is my old PUA crew.
You at the club with your girl in your dress shirt and slacks and my crew walks to your girl, wat do?
you do nothing,
Names harry, I'll take your girl, your Cash and drink your tears.

I'm so board with sex I only play for money now, I'll bet you your girl will go home with me,
Names harry, I'll take your girl, your Cash, and drink your tears.

heres the only tip your going to get: peacocking works. Woman love the other.badboy/wildman
Look at this picture. You are a girl at a club/beach whatever. You know nothing about any of these men, which one do you think will be the most interesting to talk to/hang out with/have sex with?
That's right the peacock.
I'll take your cash, your girl and drink your tears. -harry

What are some good books to read on this stuff?

I read the blueprint and attraction formula. Got rid of some bad habits so I say it was alright.

I'm also from an extremely rural area. I've fucked 4 women and gotten bjs from 12 others, so I'm not absolutely horrible. I also don't put in any effort because I've been busy with work and college though.

I recently got played by a woman, and it made me want to learn more about manipulation for getting laid

>decent girls
>having every trick in the book pulled on them

pick one, and only one.

I wear a two piece suit (vest/pants) 80% of the time and I get hit on by women almost every god damn day. It's like I have catnip in my pockets or something. I'm also a manlet being under 6'. It's not that difficult and I would agree confidence and appearance (dress) is a major factor. It's actually kind of scary how many women with children or some divorces under their belt are out there. So much degeneracy...

Jesus christ, they all look like some retarded aspies. It's like a /r9k/ meet or something.

The initial mystery method of attract, comfort and seduce works well to help you gage what stage of the process you are at.

To much attraction and not enough comfort = flake
To much comfort and not enough attraction = friend zone

There is useful knowledge in the community but there is also a lot of bs you need to filter out.

Theyre just scam artists getting rich off shmucks with no self esteem.

>two piece suit

The reason women give you a second glance is because wearing a suit makes you look like you have money, and anyone, even 1/10 males can get chicks while looking like they have money with a two piece suit. Now wear regular street clothes and they won't give you the time of day.

>inb5 "i get women in regular clothes too..."

No, you need to be good looking. A 5'0 tall Indian guy with a recessed jaw isn't going to pick up a single woman even if he was the master at PUA techniques.

It's not as often in regular street clothes which I also don't as much of either. Surprisingly I have a 50k car but once they find out (family friends) I pay cash for my cars all of a sudden it's like a Mercedes and I'm the next Tom HIddleston or something. It's a huge friggin' red pill when you notice this happen.

some good, some bad, most of it is autistic (like the board of peace)
sadly, most of the autists focus on how to pull off quick, short term relationships. There is barely any content for LTR

>(((Mystery))) & (((Style)))
>proto-theorists of the alt-right
That's what we've said all along.

I agree looks are important but even for good looking guys, pickup can be difficult. You at very least need to be tall enough.

My advice for manlets is to get rich or do some major self improvement work.

Does America need to become:

1. A 100% huWhite nation
2. A 100% huWhite controlled nation with disenfranchised ethnic minorities
3. A 100% "western presenting" nation
4. A 100% "western presenting" controlled nation with disenfranchised cultural minorities.

For LTR, you need to forget PUA after a few months and balance being an Alpha and Beta. To much of either destroys relationships.

Is it really?

I mean think about it, if I took you out on the streets, pointed out a girl adn said 'alright go for her'..

Youl'l 99% bitch out, "Nuuuuu das wierd and gay" "she won't like me"

"I'm a faggot".

The idea is to accept that you are a faggot, accept negative attention from the public, from the girl from anyone and inoculate yourself against it.

Once you're over that you can approach anyone and say anything. It's confidence building.

You are a massive faggot.

Cunt

> be me
> Linux sys admin for Govt
> Make high middle class income
> have good sense of humor
> dresses in normal, everyday clothes
> average body
> pick up chicks with ease
> needing a gimmick to pickup women??????

Come to Melbourne, Aus. American women are known around the world to be easy.

Most pua spergs on reddit nowdays promote MGTOW. Guess all those seminars and magic trick lessons didn't work kek

So, they're autists that failed at being normies and tried to RPG their way into being chad.
Can you fault them, really?

Or are all of you natural chads posting on this Navajo sandpainting forum on a friday night.

wow this is the most faggotty photo I've seen in a long time... actually makes mystery look like the normal one jesus fuck.

by looks, the paulie D guy in the pack probably has some natural pull, but besides him and mystrey...

haha, dude on myster's right is a fucking manlet, and that poo in loo to his right..... is that a plastic martini glass??? LOL

women are fucking stupid and vapid whores fall for this shit all the time