University Challenge

Is anybody watching University Challenge? I just started watching season 46. Who are you liking this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DO7Ov9LQEPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That guy's name this week was hilariously long. Saying it took up half the show.

The Monkman was a classic, that low effort tranny from last season needs to neck theirself though.

Oh shieeet new season is on? Goodness. Any qts?

I actually quite liked (her) and Warwick in general. The captain was good as well, the other two, not so much

(she) was a good contestant, it was (her) shitty old charity shop blouses that pissed me off, make a ficking effort.

fuck that. look at that idiot armitage who showed up in like three piece suits but was a useless fucker throughout

Remember her?

>it's a team with a token female member who contributes absolutely nothing

Remember this guy? I'm not a fag but somehow felt attracted to him regardless.

>not posting Woods instead
holy shit

fuck I'm in love now, any more of her?

Rev up those cutie-of-the-year folders.

Oh no, she's retarded :(

if the green hair wasn't already a major red flag for you then you have to get real

But she's a cutie. She's just a naive little girl trying to save the world from everything evil like nazi trump. She can be saved.

big advantage uk has over the us, and that is the existence of eccentrics

>ywn be alpha enough to fuck her back to normal

Full episode
youtube.com/watch?v=DO7Ov9LQEPc

>Hate Love
>Oppression each other
I don't get it.

could be this series' monkman

Sup Forums the website where smart people pretend to be retarded amirite

god fucking kill yourself

>ICT terms
>unreleased literature from authors who passed relatively recently
>music from films
I love the easy rounds that let me get some.

Green haired SJW on the (((((far left)))))

not a britfag

I've never watched an episode of this before, I loved the disdain the host had for some of the answers

is it meant to be hard? there were some questions I couldn't even guess at

it's meant for teams of 4 carefully assembled to cover a wide range of topics and details, so for an individual it is hard to know more than like half

Most of the time it's very hard, but there were episodes when I was young where I got like 70% of the questions right so they certainly softball it at times.

thanks

I was bit concerned early on that I'd become retarded, I'm used to watching quiz shows like The Chase

Every episode/season
>1/4 way through the show is the non-art picture round (80% of the time it's something to do with Geography/Flags)
>1/2 way through the show is the music round (80% of the time it's classical music/opera)
>3/4 way through the show is the art picture round
>the 3rd question of 5 is usually the easiest
>the questions get harder the further through the rounds (e.g. Quarter round questions are easier than the semi round questions)

I think it's meant to be very hard, after all it's for the smartest students of the whole country.