Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Same two page spread across four $4.99 books!?!?!

Fuck you Marvel. Civil War 2 issues 5, 6, and 7 and Spider-Man 9 all have the exact same two page spread.

I think that their way of forcing a memorable/iconic image.

Behold, current marvel.

and you just know it's gonna appear again before the event is done

Civil War 2 is shit

News at 11

So I've heard.

What's happened in it? Did Miles turn evil or something?

Gotta put it in the Captain America book eventually

A better question is why are you paying for a Bendis comic?

Have you seen Minority Report? It's basically that, but if half of the avengers were retarded.

Why is Black Spider-man killing Cap

The least you could do is tell me which four books it's on

No, it's the movie Minority Report, but with capes

It's not about the money..It's about sending a message.

Because he's a new Skrull

I did Magoo.

Because fucks like the idiot who took this picture actually buys this trash despite shit like this.

>hail Spiders?

And they're all Bendis books!

>Buying overpriced event books
>Ever

By paying for this shit you're just driving up sales for this shitty event. And all that Marvel is learning is that they can keep getting away with this and mindless drones like you will just keeping buying it anyways

>nuSkrull

ftfy

>implying I didn't go to my LCS in a fit of the 'tism and take pictures with my phone in a surreptitious manner.

Oh, you mean he's a nigger.

No?!?!?!?!?!?

MODS MODS

I thought copy/paste was common practice now at Marvel? Fuck just look at that Tony/Strange facial hair bros bullshit.

This. Surprised Op is too retarded to understand what a consistent image is

UMMM ... you do know you can't use that word in Sup Forums right???

>people who annoy you

So this.... is the power........... of marvel.

wooooooaaaaaaaaaah

w-what? why not?

NIGGER

It's not even the movie.

They made a short-lived tv show and it was on about the time Bendis would have been pitching this. Not "going to be on about the time this was coming out, driving hype and allowing comparison and discussion", but "what he'd been watching recently".

I think I remember that show and not watching it....how the fuck does that fucking trolljew still have a job? Who did he frame? Is HE the one who supplies Stan with 30 year old virgin sacrifices each month!?

because theres lots of black super heroes in comics

>cucks on reddit defending this

1. You took this picture from Reddit

2. They are just replacing ads, they aren't panels that are part of the actual story

Spider-man fans are notoriously brain dead brand slaves. No reason not to abuse their servile cattle behavior. They will not only defend it, but ask for more.

>Sup Forums can't even make their own bait content so they steal it from reddit
this place is a shitstain on this website

Marlel isn't even trying anymore.

>The black man is killing America

Really makes you think.

So?
I never had slaves, why can't I say nigger?

Didn't he used to rip off prototype MCU movie scripts for a while before they cut off his supply?

Okay but iconic images don't become iconic images because they were repeated a bunch in a bunch of books. They became Iconic because they were striking or represented a huge shift and meant something.

Images like the Spiderman cover of him abandoning his suit may be parodied today, but it wasn't repeated fucking ad-nauseum to hammer the home of "BEEP BOOP THIS IS ICONIC"

This is the problem with Modern Marvel, really modern media, but Marvel's giving us a good example. There's a belief that "If something can happen naturally, we can artificially force it." So they try to through repetition and hammering it over the head.

But think about the image of Hal Jordan when he becomes Parallax for the first time.

That's iconic striking visuals, and they didn't need to repeat it a billion fucking times. It only needed to be done once to take on a life of its own.

Ironically something like "Hail Hydra" cap, is more iconic imagery than this shit. Because at least it produced meme potential.

Spiderman is near?

Wrong iconic Parallax image

Wow, I didn't believe it until now, but Sup Forumsmblr really is infested with Marvel shills isn't it? Sad.