>Indefinite detention of "suspected terrorists"
Sounds like Jew tricks to me

debt, heaps of fucking debt

Literally nothing.

not closing G-bay

bombing libya without congress approval

going on vacation 24/7

Drone killed and bombed innocent children

pull out of iraq early and create isis from a power vacuum, destabilize ME, cause reasons for mass immigration, kill western citizens, race bait, detroit, wants to give USA power over internet away, funny sounds, provocative tweets
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

Obama founded isis.

Just a bunch of uh uh uh........okie doke....

They became enemy combatants in the casualty reports.

He became involved in Arab spring.
> Egypt
Now under military rule after Muslim extremists were voted in
> Lydia
Opened up the migrant crisis flow from Africa and the current government is too weak to control the country. The militia we armed control a lot of libia.
> Syria
Our involvement in the first two I spired them and we left them with no one but terror groups to turn to. They thought we would help them and instead we kicked off another migrant flow. Every move in the middle east done under him has been wrong.

Just look at it, disssqusting!

Burden of proof is on the accuser.

Your best bet is to address every problem the public has with him, one by one, and refute each and every one of them.

Protip nigger:
You can't

*Libya

Golfs while North Korea blows up Japan with A-bombs

Anybody remember his inauguration? When he was behind the bulletproof glass?

It was such a racially sensitive moment. Well, or racially insensitive. I mean just because he's black it doesn't mean he was going to shoot anyone.

FFS America, step it up.

#BlackLivesMatter

Didnt destroy America entirely.

He shanked that swing.

I'm going to cut against the grain and say, that for the most part, it was a "good" presidency.

The only thing I don't like is with his position with respects to mass movement of people across the U.S. borders, most notoriously, actually making an effort to do refugee resettlement.

The issue at stake here is that I perceive the same thing happening in the United States as what happened in London with respect to the Migrants; i.e. dramatic cultural non-compatibility escalating into tension and potential violence, and transplanting political phenomenon prevalent within other parts of the world (such as ethno-politicking) into the interior of the country; because that is how politics in the rest of the world tends to work, and these people tend to keep that kind of mindset as opposed to the radical, kumbaya mindset championed by globalists and the global left, that even most local, native born americans don't have.

Why take that risk if you don't have to?

You win ONE INTERNET