CrackShip thread

anything Sup Forums related

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/8106118/chapters/19659091
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He at least canon wanted it. There was one Excalibur issue where Cyttorak was messing with him and made some crack about no smurf tail for him.

The Cyttorak line was Cyttorak basically saying "You should just fuck her because she'd let you and Dazzler won't."

Next next page is basically "Go on and rape Dazzler, she's a slut that asked for it."

What even is this from. I want more. Who is the smurfette

New Excalibur

That's Nocturne, she was a member of the Exiles. She's an alternate reality daughter of Nightcrawler and the Scarlet Witch

Is she trying to hook up with alternate reality Juggy?

anyone with carol is just crack

616 Juggy

She dated an alternate reality Thunderbird

>Not She Hulk

Blue > green

Plus it would make the Maximoff/Xaviar/Darkholme family tree that much more fucked.

true...

archiveofourown.org/works/8106118/chapters/19659091

any superheroine with peter is just a crack

Who hasn't she banged?

Is Jess the biggest hoe in Marvel? And how many of those that did her actually were doing the skrull?

>playing tonsil hockey with a Skrull
Literally the only Ayylmao that's off limits, except to Namor.

The thing about Peter is that he's so kind and gentle, but also confident and assertive to enough of a degree, that he's perfect husbando material. Literally any woman and a huge chunk of men should want him, for good reason.

Marvel's peeps get Skrull strange all the time.
She-Hulk
Hawkeye (Barton)
Tigress
Johnny Storm
They've all gone green, and that's what they ... Whatever.

Best crackOTP

seen?

You spideyfags are some of the strangest motherfuckers, I swear

X-23?

Cap and carol looks like they should be fucking and making babies

this isnt just crack but krokodil as well

Bump

Wait this isn't a crack ship you daft fuck

What does she mean by this?

Stucky is the crackiest ship ever

I think he went a little far in how he worded it but I think he's onto something.
For the most part, Spidey is written is a fun charming guy and he's ottermode with a fantastic ass. Also his perpetual quipping comes across as flirty a lot of the time. So it makes sense why he'd appear to have a fun chemistry with a lot of people.

How is her hand not breaking?

Love.

This one was a crap-ship started by the DCAU cartoons. Now this shit is even in the movies.

The DCAU had a lot of weird pairings.

Man i thought I was the only one who paired those two together. They work so well if we keep Diana to her WW2 rooots!