Hi im a transexual girl and

I wanna know how bad does pol nazis feel about the fact of feeling attracted to me.
I started my transition at 11 years old
No, i dont have a penis, im post op.
I transitioned before puberty so i dont have male features, testosterone was chemically blocked so my sexual characters are 100% femenine.
I can adopt and i will
I have a boyfriend and i told him after 5 months dating... He didnt believe im trans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wayiX5rKg7w
twitter.com/neontigresslol
youtube.com/watch?v=KvY2ScZBCtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7xujgH_C2q8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are no pronouns so you're fine, and by the way we'd probably fuck you anyway.

Post boi pussy pls

This is me when i was 10 to prove im not lying

>im a transexual girl
you are a guy role-playing as a girl

You have autogynephilia

Seek mental help

>No, i dont have a penis, im post op.

Ehh.

I did and he recommended me to do my transition and be happy that way.

>post op

Into the trash it goes.

>He didnt believe im trans.
I don't believe you either

You're hot. 10/10 would fuck

Proof

>i dont have a penis, im post op
Good job now you're completely irredeemable
>I can adopt and i will
Too bad you'll kill yourself before that
Bait is so shit it made me reply

>post op

when is your suicide

you have an open wound you humorously call a vagina. it's like stabbing yourself in the neck, not allowing the wound to heal, and saying it's your second vagina. sorry dude, you'll always be a dude.

>im post op.

Fuckin checked kid

cant change your genetics you dumb faggot

your parents are degenerate for allowing you to take body mutilating chemicals at age 11. Cant blame you for having shit parents. There is no real way to 'consent' at that age.

OP is a lying bag of shitpost.

Do you go to parties, when you're not wanted?

I wont kill myself lol, im very happy and proud of myself. Do u really feel that bad abou being sexually attracted of me?

an hero than post dick

Seek better mental health

I'd fuck you.

They dont regret nothing
I dont regret nothing

I dont see the problem.

You're an insane mutilated faggot, but you are not a girl and you never will be.

Why do I want a dude with a puss hole and a shit hole?

If I wanted a tranny I want to see a dick
Or
I go get a "cis" woman and enjoy sweet walls

Hey would this happen to be your father

youtu.be/wayiX5rKg7w

so you now became an attention whore like all women? fuck off

let's see a time stamp

I don't want your nasty post-op "vagina". If you still had a dick I'd probably want to fuck you though.

>No feminine penis
Gas yourself

>I wont kill myself lol, im very happy and proud of myself
Just like all the other faggots
>Do u really feel that bad abou being sexually attracted of me?
I'm not into men
Plus you're too old

Kind of

Trannies are hot as fuck.

bro have you see a post op tranny pussy?

you wouldn't fuck it, you might think you would but you'd just puke. trust me.

>no I dont have a penis, im post op

Trash

Do u like anal?

Also can you get an std from a mad made pussy?
Since it's just skin and not a true mucus membrane ?

Like a hand job by guts?

how deep is your love cavity?

Im too old??
Pedophiles are popular in your country, one became president of russia.

>No dick

not gay, but you got some great lips

if you are such a well adjusted "girl" with a loving bf and supporting parents, why are you up at 5:30am, posting on Sup Forums in Sup Forums ? If you weren't complete b8 and your story wasn't bullshit, then you'd have some serious self-hate going on.

why not go and larp with the other mental defectives on ?

I love remilia too.

sorry I only am attracted if you have a dick

Ye

Don't really care one way or the other, but hard to believe you are real looking at both of the pics you provided. You look female in both. So congrats, you pass the test. No "adams apple". What do your hands look like? Are they feminine?

Seen this exact thread already. Nice bait.

DO U DO ANAL SENORITA

Post pics of your preop dick or GTFO. Trans vaginas are gross.

> testosterone was chemically blocked so my sexual characters are 100% femenine.

Which is why you won't show us a picture that gives us a better idea of how your shoulders align with your hips, or get a better look at your upper arms.

"100 % feminine" so long as you stick to shitty Myspace angles.

Probably a troll, but anyways, I would not considered myself as ''nazi'', maybe more close to fascist, but personally I don't care about transexual people as long as they just want to change their body to feel better with themselves and act normally on a daily basis, not a like a fucking mentally unstable (pic related)

Im wearing boy clothes in my 10 years old pic.
I looked femenine because i didnt want to cut my hair.

F A G WITH A WIG oN

I don't care If you cut your dick and force hormones into you, as long as you don't do it with my taxes.

>post op

I would marry.

>Attracted to you
No

You can pull all the cosmetic and chemical trickery you want but you are not now nor shall you ever be a real woman. A simulated vagina is just that, a simulation. A simulation that will fall apart Michael Jackson style after you hit 40

Lie to yourself all you want but don't you fucking dare try to push your fantasies on me. Eat shit and die all I ever asked was to be left alone

I know how you feel OP, this is me

>tranny talking about pedos
I'd ask you how many girls have saw your penis
But i guess you prefer to just watch them

Trannies are always in denial about the fact they just look like faggots in drag.

I did it with your taxes.

That arm hair

You're sick in the head and need to be treated. You do not need surgery or hormones. Anybody perpetuating that mutilating your body/genitals in an attempt to make you feel better needs to be killed.

Literally firing squads for people who propagate this backwards degeneracy.

I generally hope trannies find happiness but I know they won't since society is compelled for some reason or another to just lie to them and have them permanent ruin their body and minds.

sage and report

To be honest, I'm more surprised at how pale your skin is for a Spaniard...

Are you from the north?

Why do you keep making this thread? Fucking attention whore.

>transexual """girl"""

No you are not, nor will you ever be. You're just a gay man that likes to be feminine and chopped his dick off.

Ah well I guess it's too late now so enjoy being a fake girl I guess.

Not really, trannies are great as long as we get to fuck them, if not they can be killed no problems

post girlcock and boypussy

So in other words, you're a crazy faggot who likes nigger dicks up his asshole.

Hola!

twitter.com/neontigresslol

no

>im post op.

Congrats!!! Now you're like every other woman, except you aren't.

'Transgender' people are officially diagnosed with an egosyntonic mental health disorder by a psychiatrist. Depending upon the mental health diagnoses manual the psychiatrist uses, the diagnosis is for Gender Identity Disorder/Gender Identity Syndrome/or Gender Dysphoria.

Less than .03% of the population is affected with GID/GIS/GD. Symptoms of this syndrome are all mental health based: depression, anxiety, unease with their bodies, suicidal thoughts. The suicide rate of GID/GIS/GD sufferers is 20% compared to under 1% of the normal population. Both the psychiatric and medical fields recognize GID/GIS/GD as a mental health issue.

Current standard treatment for the mental health diagnosis consists of psychiatric therapy and later prescription medication with synthetic hormones. Psychiatric therapy is the foundation of their treatment, and no doctor or psychiatrist proceeds with synthetic hormones without concurrent psychiatric therapy. The current treatment is recognized by both psychiatrists and medical doctors as moderately effective in reducing their rate of suicide, depression, anxiety, dysphoria, and other accompanying mental health symptoms of GID/GIS/GD to varying degrees of success. Sexual reassignment surgery is effective in relieving these mental health symptoms short term but fails to provide relief long term.

People with GID/GIS/GD have a much higher prevalence of Body Dysmorphic Disorder and Body Integrity Disorder, noting that in both, the sufferers have a pervasive delusional view of their own bodies that cripples their normal functioning. Here are 2 patients who suffer from both GID and BDD concurrently.

youtube.com/watch?v=KvY2ScZBCtQ

youtube.com/watch?v=7xujgH_C2q8

The transgender 'movement' works to make this mental health diagnosis seem normal, and to push legal, policy and social changes on the normal 99.97% of society, that are disproportionate to the actual numbers of sufferers of this rare mental health issue.

You can feel it up all you want user ;)
D-do you like it senpai?

93% of spanish people is white, we are not mexico or an hispanic american country...
I went to UK and theres more black, pakistan, etc than white ppl.

Le faggot

If you don't have a feminine penis you're useless to me.

>i dont have a penis, im post op
Oтвpaтитeльнo.

Because they are cash cows duh

disgusting

A faggot who had his dick chopped off is called a male eunuch.

It is impossible for anyone to change their sex.

As long as that roach is little

sorry, trannies are worthless without there dicks
that's the only reason someone would choose one over a real girl

Off to the gulag with you!

Are you the same Spaniard who keeps posting anime girls and doing sissy roleplays with other retards?

trannies don't age well

enjoy turning 35

my roach behind is fat~

so is this twitter account actually from a tranny or is it a real girl?

Oтвpaтитeльнo.

>girl
>life expectancy just reduced by 40%

Let's pretend, because muh feels.

wtf is that pussy