Wtf i love roasties now

wtf i love roasties now

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/86343660/#86346742
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who could have guessed that 5 minutes of missionary followed by 50 minutes of pegging turned girls off?

what are libeal men so pathetic

No offense but this doesn't seem Sup Forums related

>the board that has been infested with liberals doesn't need threads laughing at them

do a search for "roasties are" and see what comes up

Protip: it's actually alt-right manchildren that are obsessed with "liberal men" and search these stuff to feed their confirmation bias

i don't think there are more here now than say, 6 months ago

and a lot of the apparent liberal posts are pretty obvious bait that people fall for

liberal man detected

>muh alt-right
lel you fuckers gay or something? you're clearing being insulted by roasties and all you can think about is other men

>infested with liberals
There are more threads complaining about liberals than actual liberals on this board.

There is an infestation, but it's of weird Sup Forums types.

>50 year old liberal boogeywoogies living in your head rent free every time something even remotely goes wrong.

Haha drumpfys mad

Stay in your quarantine thread, tourist
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/86343660/#86346742

nothing funny. "women are" is even worse all pro-roastie.

>this is what men who cannot fuck actually believe
go disappoint a woman in bed famalam

what does it say about conservative men

>he searches about liberal men on google but it's them who can only think about other men

>he sees what women think about him in bed and starts fantasizing its men
holy repression batman

I don't think you know what a tourist is, I'm not even Sup Forums...

These are always fun to do while fucking around.

>the absolute state of this thread

What did any of that post have to do with /got/?

>everyone who disagrees with me is a liberal
How can you come from a board dedicated to discussing politics and be so clueless about it?

Nothing really. "Conversatives are" is better will post up after.

Because there is no real discussion over there, pretty simple.

>everyone who disagrees with me is from Sup Forums
top fucking kek you didn't even notice yourself doing it you deluded faggot

Here we go. Typical sort of "ur a nazi xd xd" but way better than the conversative men search.

You do realize that it is tailored to your suggested keysearch history, right? So you had to actually spend a pathetic amount of time to type in weird things for liberal men in the search bar, enough times for your top suggested to be weird enough to screencap. Google doesn't just give you top search items, they give you keyword exclusive top items.

You mouth breathing faggot.

>google
How fucking stupid are you you cocksucking faggot? Learn2computer you spastic cunt.

>Sup Forums literally prides itself on derailing Sup Forums threads and baiting posters.
>they literally post threads about it.
Yes, Sup Forums is usually the most likely to bother every other board and have done so for years, newfriend.

But...you are using Google? Even if you weren't, if you were on Safari on a mobile device, the algorithm is the same for keyword searches.

Are you retarded?

>literally
>literally
you literally need to go come where you came from kiddo. learn how to fuck and maybe you won't be wasting your life on the internet pretending to be an oldfag.

Very few women are going to admit that it's a turnoff. Even leftist SJW feminist women don't really want a man like that.

>you are a virgin if you use the word "literally"
Is that what they are saying on R E D D I T now?

>you are using Google
The liberal intellect ladies and gentlemen. Learn2computer.

If you're retarded enough to screech about the existence of imaginary liberals, then yes you're probably from Sup Forums.

People telling you to fuck off doesn't make them liberal, either.

Whd mostp o l lar bord goingl othrh bord

One screencap was from Google, one was from Yahoo, the other seemed like Safari. Either one, the logic is exactly the goddamn same for how keysearches work you shit eating mongoloid.

na mate never said you were a virgin that you getting very defensive. said learn to fuck. screenshot above says you liberals can't. now why did you jump straight to virgin friend? defensive about something?

yeah damnit. my thread about asking if is there any flat earth movie was erased

Do...do you actually think liberals can't fuck? There is more to sex than missionary, you know.

>liberals are imaginary
>in a thread filled with crying liberals
*inhales*

>Even leftist SJW feminist women don't really want a man like that.
Of course they don't. They already have a pussy - they don't need another one.

>thread filled with crying liberals
It's not. You're just retarded.

We are on your side you beta idiot. The sooner you realize feminist look down and despise male """allies""" the better.

>do you think libs cant fuck
how the fuck would i know? im going off the common searches. why it getting to you bro does your missus get upset when its her turn to peg you?

>everyone who disagrees with me is liberal
Get help.

>I'm taking my own meme searches seriously to represent real life.

Learn2computer. Seriously.

>when someone questions my ability to fuck i immediately get massively defensive and tell them im not a virgin
hmmmm..........

>sperging out in a thread laughing at liberals
>im not a lib bro i swear

Great argument.

>it's not
*inhales*

>Getting butthurt at op image.
>Am not liberal i swear.

Also at no point did anybody spoke about minorities or trump. So why act so butthurt at a meme image?.

There's no arguing with someone so fucking computer illiterate he can't identify a Google search. Fuck's sake you're embarrassing me by proxy. Type a search into Google now and compare it to the OP image. Then do it on your phone. Learn2computer.

>post some dumb bait thread about his own autistic search history
>gets called retarded
>"HAHA WTF YOU ARE ALL CRYING LIBERALS AND YOU CANT FUCK TEEHEE"
>is told that his boogeywoogey isn't here
>"THE THREAD IS INFESTED WITH THEM REEEEEE!"
Go to bed, Cletus.

>literally frothing at the mouth because he now knows roasties dont like it when he bursts into tears after two minutes of gentle cowgirl
*inhales*

>Sup Forums would be a containment board they said...

They really need to make it so any IP that posts to Sup Forums can't post to any other board for 24 hours already.

>one is Google
>one is Yahoo
>the other seems to be default Safari
>doesn't change how literally all keysearching works the same
Just srop embarrassing yourself.

What's the one political ideology that think a there is nothing wrong with literal cuckolding and that masculinity is tocic? That grabbing a woman and acting assertive is evil? Yeah, obviously they are going to be low testosterone

See

Being brown and Conservative is the ultimate make the bitches wet recipe

Also IT was a really good film (Sup Forums related)

>i still can't tell what is happening
Bro it is embarrassing alright.

>massively defensive

Why not just merge Sup Forums with Sup Forums? It's basically the same board.

*toxic

>they need to make it so people i disagree with can't talk to me

>I can't even!
Woah, you sure showed me.

Or maybe go back to your safe space in reddit.

Do you realize is nothing forces you to keep getting butthurt on this thread?. Like you can leave if you want you dumb fuck.

>shit i cant refute his point better attack his grammar
any reason you went straight to claiming you weren't a virgin bro? turn out roasties dont like it when you tell them about your toxic masculinity and cry to them while reading poetry?

It's so lunatics can stop shitting up other boards.

Like Trump's Muslim ban. Except in this case, you're the feral shit skins that nobody wants.

>actually uses startpage or duckduckgo
>calls others spastic

haha

>literally unable to understand what is going on
Learn
Computer

This. How is it even a question that they would be bad in bed? Their ideology literally calls for letting women dominate

>actually knows 2 other search engines
>still fails to grasp what is happening
we got a real spastic here.

Liberal men, why do you censor and essentially castrate yourselves? Does it make you feel good? Are you secretly submissive?

>waaahhhhhhhhhhh stop saying things i dont like
no. leave the thread retard no one is making you stay here and cry.

>I need you to refute my non arguments

Or maybe go to a place where you're meant to discuss politics.

Do you realize there's no point spamming on here? Like, you can go to a forum and have an actual political discussion.

Because they're liberal.

So conservatives are great at sex
Liberals are bad
And the alt right don't have sex

They don't want a discussion, bud.

>i went straight to telling everyone i wasn't a virgin asap for no reason
cool story bro. good luck out there man don't let bitches get to you. treat them mean keep them keen.

>secretly

hmmm...so THIS is the power of Sup Forums - Television & Film mods!

While I generally agree, I don't understand why this is on Sup Forums

Whatever you say.

I don't really care about the content of your politics. I mean, we probably see eye to eye on a lot of things. It's more that this board isn't meant for that kind of discussion, it's about TV and film. You're just ruining things.

If you're liberal/feminist you failed for the biggest shit test in history of course you're in the cuckzone

>Laughing at feminist men is discussing politics.

It could have been a fun thread were Sup Forums bonds to trash roasties but noo.
You redditors ruin everything.

Based user knows exactly what women are like.

>not realizing that most of the first world, including western society, is liberal.

Trashing roasties isn't related to television and film, though.

The moochers one is interesting. They carry on their living-with-mom mindset when they land a liberal career-girl chick with their socially aware virtue signalling shtick?

>i sure am glad there are no numales on Sup Forums right no-