SON OF THE BITCH
>SON OF THE BITCH
SON OF THE BITCH
>SON OF THE BITCH
SON OF THE BITCH
>SON OF THE BITCH
SON OF THE BITCH
>SON OF THE BITCH

>Ten thousand year old new middle kingdom (new China). Kill white devil children.

Rough translation, I only know Japanese.

>loool yo dont come to surrey we gangsters yoo
Shitskin pls die. we will build north korean style death camps for you soon.

綠茶婊

CHING CHONG BING BONG

long live the new middle kingdom. Kill all white devil children

What did he mean by this?

Hey cousin why you not coming here and cuck whitey?

>aspiring to be niggers
yes punjab culture in canada has been infested with western degeneracy

Canadians are too smug, it would be like going to the mainland, except not as enjoyable. Their entire existence is defined as "we aren't america" and it leaves no space for an actual identity

But chinese nowadays in China use simplified chinese

In the mainland. The rest of us aren't so stupid as to need a simpler form of writing

>萬歲新中間王國! 殺死所有白鬼子

>If Zhongguoren

Nice traditional characters, Hong Konger. Fuck Cantonese and gimme your Richmond house so that I can house my Mainland family. Fuck Democracy, too! I hope the PRC takes over Hong Kong, bitch.

>If Bai gui

Ahh, foolish white ghost. Lemme buy up your nice condos and store my cash there, while my family in their multi-million dollar house apply for welfare.

Retard. Nice Investor Program by the way. It's like Christy Clark let us gangrape Canada and gave us a nice doorway into America.

>萬歲新中間王國!
>殺死所有白鬼子

white rock here.

how does it feel knowing we actually always get more sun than the rest of you Faggit,?

他妈的白人

>traditional letters

Fucking Taiwan fucks at it again trying to disrupt the harmonious Chinese communities of Canada again huh? You islanders better start counting down the days cuz you lot are ganna fucking get real soon.

Mainlanders please go back.

>all these Chinese people in Canada

Glad I live in the beast coast.

>this city
>rain
>chinese people
>potheads
>homeless people
>nature freaks
truly paradise

But this country is ripe for yellow colonization! vancouver will finally be terraformed into new hong kong now!

did you know that
hk chinese view mainland chinese as niggers
now would you colonize an area with nigger allies?

Hey OP, your google translate is showing. That's definitely not how you would phrase it.

not quite nigger level, thats more korea or vietnam. but close. maybe like nigger++

Fuck you i lived in whalley i will literally shootall you fucking posers pretending to be hard af

atleast control 1% of drug revenue in BC first u gook

You are supposed to be chink, why are you using the traditional characters instead of the simplified ones?

>hong kongers
>humans

Are those sneeze guards on the signs?

Yes hong kongers carry sars.

My ex was from hong kong, hated being called chinese, hates mainland chinese too. She was nice, weird addiction to WoW though. But this was like 9 years ago during the awesome days of WoW and we were both addicted back then, she just moreso than me.
Mainland chinese are gross though, they just dump garbage on LRT's and trains. My ex always made fun of them and yelled at them when we visited france lol
It was kind of cute hearing her sperg out at the chinese over their disgusting habits.

Natives are always best for yelling at natives.

There's an older viet woman in the family and one time we went to tour around the place, and pretty much every time we stopped somewhere, she'd wind up yelling at the clerk and demanding proper treatment.

hahaha nice try Calgary

>At least we don't have a Muslim mayor

>investor program
Yeah like a 15% foreign owner tax

>christy Clark
Nice try NDP shill

Just be happy in the thought that at least you don't live in Calgary

>all the autistically crippled google-translation
>cant even formulate actually fully developed speech
I anticipated better from you; guess "white's are smart" is but a meme

Lao ge, ni hao !

Most of the international chinese community uses traditional. Its only mainlander shit that uses simplified

But traditional chinese is a clusterfuck to the eyes

I much prefer the simplified ones. Why make things complicated for no reason?

Its easy enough to learn both, but for art the traditional looks better. Its sort of like how programming is best done in monospace font

Actually, only you, TW and HK use traditional, as I am told.

We don't even use that shit

Family in san francisco uses traditional as well

Yeah, but when you write it, it's a piece of fucking shit.

I am so glad we don't use it.

Please don't make this a thing.

Why don't all you vancouver fags move to new west where theres literally no problems or crime

Of course it's going to be made a thing. We're entering a phase of Great Powers going to war. Stirring this kind of shit up is a very obvious thing for the Chinese government to do to apply pressure.

儿子,我很失望

Hahaha i come to your country. I buy house cost many money. Drive dah mahket value veddy high! Mik white people pay much money. So funny as they struggle! Hahahaha

surrey here, our city sport is taking skytrain over to new west and seeing who can bring back the biggest haul

lol, argentina complaining about being too ethnic

Any tips on picking up asian chicks? I'm not in vancouver, but there's a massive influx of hot asian chicks in my city (which is awesome), and I dunno how to approach them, they seem to be shy/withdrawn as fuck.