PAY ALL TAXXES

OWN A ROOMING HOUSE BY ALL LEGAL DEFINITIONS

CALL POLICE TO EVICT SAID TENNANT

POLICE DO NOTHING

I SAY IT AGAIN POLICE DO NOTHING

SHOW THEM LAW SAYING HAVE TO EVICT TENNANT THEY DISAGREE

CONTACT LAWYER HE SAYS POLICE IS IN WRONG

WHAT DO

First of all, learn to use the Caps button you fucking retard.

what state

How the fuck should we know ask your fucking lawyer

>mexicant intellectual

He is using the caps button you fucking dirty mexicunt

/thread

remove all tenants shit. put on porch. notify police you are doing this beforehand since they will not do it.

after you remove tenants shit, lock him out and "stand your ground" if you live in a stand your ground state. it could result in a murder charge but it may be worth it anyways

Op here fuck u

also i think you must legally present them with an eviction notice and give them x number of days to leave depending on the state

This. In my state, you are required to give them one months notice.

If u think the cops are pro white or black u are fucking idiot they are fucking everybidy

>Op here
We can you see your fucking id, newfag.

Until you do this the police wont help

>renting in this day and age
eviction is racist OP so you can now thank non paying niggers for all these wild ass tenants rights laws.

In our state, we have to hire constables or get sheriffs to do it.

Police don't evict in our state. Sheriffs do. In case that helps and your lawyer just needs to catch up.

Make sure you went with all correct legal procedures to evict your tenant, including a 1 month's written notice (preferably with a witness) beforehand.

After all that is done, if the police doesn't help
Proceed with legal action against the police department, claim their inability to do their required job kept you from making money for however long they've been doing it

Get free money + interest

Followed all laws showed police the law

Fuck ths shit
Time for revolution

Fuck u white cucks

That's why you shouldn't rent to niggers. I also once dreamed of having multiple properties and swore to myself that I'd only rent it to friends and just make minimal profit. It's so much better than renting to niggers.

Call more police.

get get a eviction notice signed by judge. make an appointment with constable for the date of eviction on judges order. policemen in that jurisdiction literally have to abide by signed judge orders.

I'd pay someone with AIDS to move in and fuck the guy.

Found the renter.

Get a gun.

Evict the fuck by hand.

They are tresspassing.

Go to a judge and get a 24 hour eviction notice call the police wait for police walk with the police and place 24 hour eviction notice on the door.

24 hours late their not gone call the police and they police will have to move them out by law.

you have to go to eviction court in most cities. Get a better lawyer if all he said was "well they wrong".
Most tenets won't even show up to court. I hope you have your permits. Shitty as it is you aren' allowed to make people homeless without notice and such. Also you usually have to have a reason to evict like them not paying rent. If you are just shutting down you have to give like 3-6 months notice, but this isn't even a State thing, it's a cty thing. Once you get your notice the extinction moving people will put all thier stuff on the street

>CONTACT LAWYER HE SAYS POLICE IS IN WRONG
you have probably found either a shit lawyer or someone in cahoots with the thing

This. If you have a judges order of eviction just hire some goons to come kick them out. If they pull a gun call the cops.

you have no culture

you're not aloud to borrow ours