Blade Runner 2049

>all these reviewers calling it a literal masterpiece

GET. FUCKING. HYPED.

Other urls found in this thread:

polygon.com/2017/9/27/16373096/blade-runner-2049-reactions-steven-seagal
exclaim.ca/film/article/j_hann_j_hannsson_no_longer_scoring_blade_runner_2049
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Honestly can't wait desu. Day one kinoplex watch for me.

everyone is a replicant.

Gonna see it with my old man.
He's the one who showed me the first Blade Runner.

I'm gonna see it with my little brother.
He actually likes sci fi and cyberpunk and hates capeshit because of me.

I'm sure it'll look good when compared to the original Blade Runner which was awful

that's child abuse

>trusting early reviews
I'm hoping for the best

I'll trust The Guardian and IGN reviews considering the outrageous romance scene where deckard literally forces himself onto her in the first one im suprised they gave this a positive review

have faith in kinonueve, never made a bad film

So the director's cut is the best right? Not too much of Scott's bullshit headcanon about Deckard being a replicant, and no shitty bright blue filter

Managed to persuade my little sister to come watch it with me. Really looking forward to it.

Compared to the blunder that was the original movie most films qualify as masterpiece

>never made a bad film

Could be cool. I'm excited to see this scene.

I'm sure it was the same for GB 2016

it's true, and you know it

I thought the Director's cut was the one that prompted Deckard being a replicant the most and thats why people love it so much

Didn't Warner also pay for positive early review for Watchmen back in 2006?

That does the exact opposite for me honestly.

Final Cut is best

Oh boy it's post apocalyptic that's exciting. Totally not a waste of good setting. That's great.

No. Watchmen came out in 2009.

>>all these reviewers calling it a literal masterpiece
>reviewers
polygon.com/2017/9/27/16373096/blade-runner-2049-reactions-steven-seagal

>Oh boy it's post apocalyptic
???????????????umm sweaty no it's not????

you have to go back 9 years for some vague point like this?
Why even type

that poster sure makes it seem otherwise.

gas all contrarianposters

they word you are looking for is "Dystopian"

Bladerunner was a great movie with some flawed scenes and pacing, that made up for it with revolutionary cinematography, sets, art direction, and otherworldly performances by a host of legends.

I think the problem with Sup Forums is how demanding the movie is of the audience. Nothing you bear witness to is really explained or exposited about, leading to widely varying interpretations but moreover a lot that's missing.

i.e. nobody ever points out that literally everyone still on Earth is somehow disabled or "unfit" for travel to offworld colonies. It's never explained and might even be contradicted in later canon, but in the movie is one of the most slick and elegant clues I've ever seen to a film's narrative puzzle

it's a toxic wasteland around the city, they mentioned it in the first one

cant wait to see ana boobs in IMAX

It's just Las Vegas, the rest of the world doesn't look like a desert

calling something a masterpiece after only 1 (one) viewing. these "critics" disqualify themselves with this kind of nonsense. a masterpiece is something that stood the test of time.

Hold her hand

*Lovecraftian

Villeneuve fucked big time by switching the composer he'd been working with on his previous movies. I fear this'll be a flop.
>exclaim.ca/film/article/j_hann_j_hannsson_no_longer_scoring_blade_runner_2049

Just watched anime "prequel". Standard plot, kinda like matrix. but why is it R-13? will it be shitty watered down version and I gonna have to wait for some director's cut?

>cant wait to see ana boobs in IMAX

gonna have a wank in the kinoplex desu

>I need to watch it more than once to understand
what a retard, you poor stupid thing

No, the word I'm looking for is post apocalyptic, hence a dried up bay and destroyed roads, and a dusty sky with no life in sight.

DO NOT SEXUALISE ANA, FHANKS.

If Cyber Cthulhu shows up instant 10/10

>science fiction flick
>masterpiece

how do you not?

Lovely lady getting ready for bed, NOT SEXUAL. She's going for a nap

>no life in sight
>for one scene
>in the location where Deckard is IN HIDING
>clearly every where else in the trailer is advanced and in habited
just because Mad Max is dusty doesnt mean every dusty landscape is part of a post-apocalyptic world

fucking faggots why they didnt adapt Ubik instead.

getting ready for a good pounding more like it user

Mate I'm judging the poster not the movie, this is the first time I've seen footage of the game and that poster doesn't entice me at all.

Post 3 bad movies he's made

This is the tru tru

>game
>judging a single still shot
what the fuck are you, why don't you TRY for once in your life
if googling is harder than you mouthing off like an idiot than you don't deserve an opinion
research before you shit out your mouth

because it has already """inspired""" tons of movies and would seem quite unoriginal if released now

>tons of movies
such as?

Every movie with the "they were dead all along" twist
>Jacob's Ladder
>Stay
and so on

enemy was mediocre
and arrival was complete dog shit

Give me one good reason why final cut is better than director's cut.

but they mention it midway and it plays with p.coney time warp ability to lowjab you.

Was it filmed in IMAX ?

No, it doesn't have any real IMAX scenes at all.

>namefag that shills his shitty reviews with shitty opinions that no one cares about: the post

kys anytime faggot

... and is also contradicted by some unreconcilable information towards then end when it goes completely batshit crazy.
Still most people only take away "they were dead all along" from the book. Would happen with the movie "just like Sixth sense"

You know there are worlds beyond this one where having a username and posting unwanted effeminate opinions are the norm. Try those out, maybe you'll like them enough to stay.

If I was the producer of an "Ubik" movie I would just put the "I am alive and you're all dead" bit in the trailer and call it a day. Problem solved

Replicant industry revealed to be a way to dodge Futuristic Kinoplex's singles policy.
Obvious from the trailer tbqh.

Dolby Cinema > IMAX anyway

Incendies
Prisoners
Arrival

this desu
one of the cinemas in my town has imax and it's shit compared to a laser projector wall to wall screen

Now everyone here is going to shit on it simply because a bunch of people praised it.

Not him, but isn't Final Cut the only one without the voice over narration? I've only seen Final Cut because it's the one I decided to buy like 12 years ago after lots of research on what the best version was. I don't remember the reasons why since it was so long ago, but I know I decided that Final Cut sounded like the best, and I fucking love the movie so I have a hard time imagining any other version being better.

This.
Also everybody will be disappointed because their expectations were so extremely unrealistically high.
Honestly nobody should ever listen to any critics or reviewers ever. Nobody else is you, and nobody else can tell you what you will or will not like.

incendies lol, you plebbb

Totally agree. You should always go into any movie knowing as little as possible and with as few expectations as possible.

name a better sci fi film of 2016??

>name a better sci fi film of 2016??
>implying that would mean a goddamn thing
Not him and I didn't see arrival yet but seriously, saying that it was the best sci fi movie of a single year means nothing. Good sci fi movies are very rare.

faggy nerd nu-nostalgia psuedo-capeshit

how many more buzzwords can you fit into a shitpost user?

oh fuck, just put two and two together. Anna is in the movie, boobs are in the movie

lmao, no

>same people who called spiderman: sjwcoming and wonder wymyn masterpieces.
I will wait for Sup Forums's take.

I just saw Blade Runner.
The new replicants has to be the most impressive sci-fi robots I've seen in years. Literally years..
The movie itself seems to capture that 80s feeling we've seen in Stranger Things and other important work. Do your part and see it in theaters.

>I will wait for Sup Forums's take
oh my sweet summer child

this post confirms that this is a shill thread. saged.

>GET. FUCKING. HYPED.
Even if it did get okay reviews, I'd still be hyped as fuck. You think I'm going to let some tasteless nostalgia fags on here give me bad hopes?

>Incendies
Pleb

>Prisoners
It's a Dano kino

>Arrival
satisfactory movie, definitely not "bad"

fucking try again faggot

Well Watchmen is a masterpiece so....

Agree

Only Disney buys reviews though

/tv shits are excited about a fucking sequel with harrison apathy ford.
it will make a ton of money and it will be terrible, just like every cash grab sequel.
thanks for rewarding hollywood again, dipshits.
fuck this board.

>Villeneuve fucked
why in the world do you think it was his call?

>Don't know anyone to go watch BR2049 with me
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

admit it, you put Intendies on there because you haven't seen it

>I've only seen Final Cut because it's the one I decided to buy like 12 years ago
it came out 10 years ago, but no. 1992 Directors cut was the original "good" cut of the film and the 2007 version is a modified, remastered version of that

looks better

>with harrison apathy ford.
he's only there for the posters barely plays a big part in it.
Batista probably has more screentime than ford and it's not a cash grab they wouldn't have gone out of their way to make THREE FUCKING SHORTS which are excellent on their own.
They got fucking Watanabe the anime guy to make a short aswell. villenueve has never made a bad movie and has been experimental with things like Enemy so he's not all about the money.
>BR 2049 get's great prerelease reviews
>"the prescreening reactions are just paid shills, it will be a critical flop you'll see"
>BR 2049 get's extremely good release critic reviews on all critic sites
>"all critics are paid shills, the 95% fresh score is just the paid shills"
------>YOU ARE HERE
>the box office is already double of the budget, even the audience score is extremely high, both on RT and IMDb
>"audience are dumb normies and they are just sucking Villeneuve's cock"
>RLM releases a Half in the Bag and they absolutely love it, even more than the original
>"fuck those RLM shills, the gay blackman Armond is the only guy I trust!"

it's the kind of movie you should go watch by yourself. it's not fast and furious where you need to turn up with your "squad" and buy loads of food and shit up the cinema with noise

>going to the cinema alone
i'd die of shame

Haven't watched the orig. Will do it soon.

It looks fucking awesome. I love Ryan Gosling. Drive sucked dick though so let's hope this is better.

Cyberpunk is my fav genre so even if it blows I take some solace in that.

WHY IS THE 4K BLU RAY SO FUCKING EXPENSIVE

>tfw no friends to watch it with
Will probably watch it alone on my shitty 2014-tier laptop