America is FUCKED in World War 3 . Almost ZERO Allies

Russia/Chima/North Korea/Turkey vs America/Japan/Germany/South Korea

France, Europe, and Britain are just gonna stand by and watch the carnage.

Japan's military is currently worthless. Germany is sandwiched with russia and japan and will probably be too stressed to do anything useful.

America's f***ed unless we start fixing this s***.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBzAwro8M90
russia-emb.jp/english/embassy/economic.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks obama!

I doubt that the japs will fight for burgers

Or or or or-
We could stop antagonizing Russia so damn much.
This world war isn't going to be fought for us, it's all so a few elites can reign carelessly.

>I doubt the japs will fight for burgers

They will. My japanese friend has been asking me if America will assist them when they invade china over those fucking islands

>Russia
>having allies.

>if America will assist them when they invade china over those fucking islands

Russia is strong allies with China, China is strong allies with North Korea, and Russia is currently in the process of trying to convert Turkey to their cause

If you've been paying any attention to the news for the past maybe 2 years, Russia has been preparing for this war for a few years now, building their allies and readying their bases.

America has just been shitflinging the entire time and doesn't seem to be preparing for a war at all.

Pro globalist America will win WW3 there's no doubting that. The US military is currently the most experienced fighting force in the world (in terms of active duty or something).

The countries going to get cooked is straya and the kiwi's. America will be too busy defending Europe to come down here and protect us from the emus.

>implying we're allies with chinks
>implying norks can do shit
>implying someone would trust turkroaches
Russia has three allies - army, fleet and nukes

Pft we got this

fuck off man you have the entire anglosphere

Don't forget about us, America!

Your leafy shield will always be here to catch a few bullets for you.

>the entire anglosphere
A fucking leaf, losers who lost war to birds, hobbits and inbred pakis
Quite an army you got there

stfu canadians are awesome

says the country with the highest combat deaths in WW2

Lmao, not to mention all the diversity quotas and tranny bullshit has made our military into a fucking joke

>Russia/Chima/North Korea/Turkey

our defense spending is higher than all those combined

we have weapons that will boggle ur fuckin mind kiddo
they just wont be made public for 20 years

read about the night hawk stealth plan if you don't believe me

>canadians are awesome
Says the country that lost war to Vietnam

>World War III

Gonna be one fun summer tbqh

>genuinely thinks his shit commie country can beat the ENTIRE anglosphere

pls make this war happen

We would bend Russia over and make her our bitch for 200 years.

Sort of like South Korea but slavs and vodka

They probably could if they got the right alliances.

Most Americans aren't even fit for the military, and as gay as Canada is, your people probably aren't either.

>the ENTIRE anglosphere
So basically USA?

h-haha you have australia too that might make a difference r-right?

fuck it i'm dodging conscription

>I doubt that the japs will fight for burgers

>Donald Trump has savaged Japan, one of America's closest allies, stating that if the US is attacked, all Japan would do is "sit home and watch Sony television"

you forgot australia/new zealand

and britain would certainly help, so would a ton of countries in europe

when they're defending their own interests instead of bombing some sandniggers, they'll come around

the majority of the personnel in any modern military are for logistics and other non combat roles

if americans can't scrape up ~100,000 fit fighting aged males and train them, they're already too far gone

And Brazil.

Dunno why but many people here are Russiaboos.

Good it's going to be hard for us losing but hopefully the winners destroy the jewish order and banking cartel . While everyone is fighting we can get the jmedia

It wouldn't be fair otherwise.

>Russia is strong allies with China, China is strong allies with North Korea, and Russia is currently in the process of trying to convert Turkey to their cause
What a load of shit.
Russia dont have allies.

>Implying Germany likes us
Literally our only ally is Japan, and that's because they have some fucked up honor code where we humiliated them but they have to be our greatest ally or something

the moment this war is on is the moment we flood Buenos Aires and take Argentina and the rest of South America
MAKE BRAZILIAN EMPIRE GREAT AGAIN

I heard the estimation for WW3 was around 2020? If so, we're definitely getting conscripted to fight chinks.

How will you dodge conscription?

>hillary tries to start world war 3
>no allies will support us
>americans will refuse to fight for her corrupt regime
>military coup deposes hillary
>God-Emperor Trump installed
>gets the USA a good deal on peace treaties

HUEHUEHUE

i dunno, drive out west and bribe aboriginals to be quiet with alcohol

Why would you help us, we are a force for evil in the world. Globalism and diversity initiatives have been spread by the American media.

If the UK became nationalist they would support Russia over us and I for one could not blame them.

We don't need allies; we could win any war single-handedly. You're about as good as a fucking high school girl. World's gone straight to shit.

Reminder that every Anglo country except New Zealand has a larger economy than Russia.

It's fine, we don't need allies for any reason other than strategical positioning, which is something we already have. A shitload of Americans would fight and we spend a fuckton on defense.

What sucks is the idea that great Americans will have to give their lives for "oppressed" sheep back home to take their rights for granted.

Americans: fighting for college money.

Russia: Fighting for the Motherland.

I think Russia has the edge.

when will Ameritards stop with the cold war mindset? Russia doesn't want to fight the US, the only people that want this conflict are Hilldawg and her globalist goons

Brazil has a economy larger than Russia and we are a thir world shithole

Russia is also a third world shithole, maybe that's why you guys tried to bond so hard with your BRICS, and then realized the Chinks were just trying to use you and backed out.

>France, Europe, and Britain are just gonna stand by and watch the carnage.
Nah we'd give as much support as possible, even if that just meant letting America use us as a base of operations.

America still has bases here, and frequently works with GCHQ.

As for Europe? They're a weak lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBzAwro8M90

Check em

Don't worry, we only attack countries that have something to offer to us.

Says the country that lost war to Vietnam

Viet Cong could destroy Mujaheedin anyday, anywhere, even without foreign support

America could beat them both easy in a no nukes scenario. Just cut off food shipments to China and strategically bomb areas used for transportation and oil. Their meme economy gets anally fucked in less than a week, and communism collapsed. As for Russia, just make sure they don't get past Poland.

The next war will be fought with robots, and hackers.

America, Japan, Germany, and South Korea (in that order) have the best robots.

Here's how it goes down:

> both sides claim "He started it!"
> rapid, sudden escalation
> everyone shoots everything they've got ready
> missile defense doesn't work against high-speed multiple-reentry vehicles
> all combatants' city centers are leveled and irradiated
> but all the actual production is out in the sticks, spread out in a bunch of factories that couldn't afford city rents
> same with the weapons stores
> Russia and China move into irradiated territories with a massive push of humans
> America and Japan move into irradiated territories with a massive push of drones
> Non-robotic infantry gets ventilated, like that one scene in Aliens with the sentry guns
> Robotic infantry moves to secure capital cities of Russia and China
> Clean-up begins
> Years of crop failures due to radiation damage and dust in the air
> People eat weird shit like rice and synthetic protein to survive
> Life goes on pretty much the same as before
> Jews infiltrate all surviving governments
> Preparation for WWIIII begins.

It's a second world, it can't ever be anything else, second world refers directly to the eastern bloc.

You ignorant mongoloid.

If you don't know this, yet flap your lips anyways. what else do you not understand, yet mindlessly spew?

Probably a lot of things. It's probably very cringeworthy, and as this is the information age, you probably have no excuse at all.

Stop being a lazy retard.

You severely underestimate how badly Millennials are fucked by the student loan situation, and how motivated they are for debt-free college degrees.

>that z
bet you're a separatist too self hating faggot

>we could win any war single-handedly
just not against the Jews eh

You're a fucking idiot, a useful one at that.

BTFO
T
F
O

Hopefully the entire world will soon see reason and convert to Islam. Then there will be no wars. Thanks to Allah people are converting at incredible numbers. He will save us all.

touché

You forgot Canada Australia and Israel.

Canada and Israel need us and they ain't no fucking joke either.

right... I'm gonna need some source material there mate.

>new zealand
Mate, the burgers threw a shitfit and told us to get fucked when we told them we didn't want nukes in our shit. They consider Pakistan to be better mates than us for fucks sake.

Who knows? For Germany maybe 3rd times a charm.

Thats the most boring happening iv ever heard.

probs accurate then... even the happening will end up not properly happening.

or the internet will go out...

I would take you over Pakis any day.

LOL some of them were even created by the Chinese.

china would never go to war with america, regardless of what the status quo is.

no one wants to go to war, it would be far to costly and everyone knows it. the global economy can't handle another world war.

>the booggyy man Russia!
WAKE ME UP

oh look at the teenager thread " le war thread guys this nation vs that nation vs that nation vs etc "

guis u cant win these guys r allies and thse one will beat this ones xD

We cant do starship troopers government right away because of the current level of corruption and the military industrial complex. Still, when most voters today simply want to vote themselves into prosperity regardless of reality, having citizen earn their right to vote seems like the only way to save the republic.

People tend to forget that in order to ever invade the US they have to cross an entire fucking ocean.

Also Hawaii is a lot farther from the main land that people think.

And even before anyone can attempt to plan an invasion. South Korea has to be completely decimated before they switch alliances.

WWIII is already going on today, OP, but it's not between nations, it's a war of ideals.

Seems to me you need to be brought up to speed on the past decade or so of how the world has been operating.

Don't forget that it will also be fought in space. When we start destroying each others communication capabilities.

We might even deploy planes to fly at extremely high altitudes to shoot down satellites with lasers.

no they won't

Abe wants to make deals with China, but China turns them down like a tsundere school girl.

Abe is the most anti-american jap ever.

Christ are they still going on about them fucking tiny islands?

They are about as big as Sven's penis, just split em 50/50 and be done with it.

>France, Europe, and Britain
We've got all of western Europe, pretty much, the rest of the anglosphere, Japan and South Korea, and Israel.
And,m of course, the most advanced military in the world.
We could never lose.

Who cares about Allies? A world war would collapse the US. We're not white enough to band together in hardship.

We will let them kill themselves.

Defend the homeland.

You forgot our greatest ally.

Yeah, I hope you all die.

There are 7 million grown men unemployed in the U.S.

Next world war would be """"bloodless"""". I mean in terms of """"civilized"""" monkeys actually hitting each other with sticks. That would not happen. It will be slow propaganda war inside heads of average humans and it will be followed by revolutions, coups, proxy wars in irrelevant countries and other bullshit. Basically, in the current globalized world, it's pretty easy to press your enemies just by applying soft power if you got massive dong. We kinda already can see it with Russia and West. Though one can argue it didn't go swimmingly as planned but live and learn.

If only America removes the article which prohibits Japan from having an Army...

>WWIIII
>IIII

I'm speechless

Cool, maybe in the confusion we can send SAS teams to France and avenge the rainbow warrior by blowing up the Eiffel tower.

We'll just say Russia did it or something, I mean who's going to believe that little, diplomatic, friendly NZ committed an act of terror?

Also remember that the German army is a joke who uses broomsticks instead of guns. Even fucking Italy has a better army

Don't forget, without us, Amerifag would still be Britfag.

>Implying that Canadian military is a fully functioning force
You don't know how bad it is.

Its IV, not IIII you fucking casual.

russia-emb.jp/english/embassy/economic.html
Japan and Russia are very good allies when it comes to Economics and recently had a new trade agreement between their countries.

I would post the article but it was in japanese and I forgot what it was called

America still the most powerful nation though.

Hi :)

>China
>Any capability to move their military
The only thing they have going for them is really good subs, everything else would be curbstomped.

Then America might not take part in WWIII

The US has us too. But they could defeat all of those countries by itself.

China would fuck up their economy tho

India will just poorush your whole cuntry.

what makes you think germany will stick on your side?

talk to a japanese, any japanese. mention china and they will go into long tirades about killing all the chinese people and raping all their women, not even meming this is extremely common sentiment

I'm pretty sure Australia wouldn't ally with USA because half our country is owned by China and the fact the fact is without them, our country is fucked anyways at this point in time.