Lol Texas

Texasfag here. Lived all over the state most of my life. Have traveled much and seen the world.

I have no fuckin clue what anyone here is talking about when they say Texas is based.

All of the metropolitan areas are run down and disgusting fetid holes, there's literally nothing for the WN crowd here considering whites have been a minority here for a while now.

No income tax, I'll give ya that.

But also - arid Africa-esque climate, nothing in common with the ancestral grounds of any European tribe.

We were about to get cucked by Mexico until the USA stuck its dick in our asses, then won a war against us.

The white people here just insulate themselves into their communities and pretend they're still a majority, except for the meth addict trailer trash diaspora that sits in the countryside slowly dying and not reproducing.

What a fucking joke of a state.

It has a history of failure. It failed against the French, the Mexicans, it couldn't even survive as a republic, then as soon as it joined the USA it took the losing side in a civil war. Literally a state founded by losers that breeds losers.

Next time you see a texasfag, ask them if they've ever even left the state. They're so fucking stupid and poor that they don't realize it's just California with significantly more Mexicans. it doesn't even look like America anywhere here. It's laughable how fake rednecks think this is some sort of utopia.

Texas is a fucking toilet.

Can't wait to never come back for any reason but to visit my family.

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/TexasImmigration-1970-2020
pastebin.com/xtVBKxmk
pewforum.org/2014/05/07/chapter-9-social-and-political-views/
pastebin.com/zLx3kMFS
foxnews.com/politics/elections/2014/exit-polls?year=2014&type=governor&filter=TX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Africa climate
>nothing in common in european ancestry

what is hill country

>cucked by Mexico
>failed against Mexico

You are plain wrong

Most just like it here because
>lmao Texas am I right?
>cheap cost of living
Good job of only providing negatives, there are reasons we are the 2nd most populated state, Id also like to add
>Zika
I have blood type O, so fucking mosquitos go after me by default. I always get eaten by mosquitos, and am 99% I have Zika already. I am Hispanic, but make a comfortable living, I also have more spanish blood so I don't look like Paco crossing the border, either. I despise the weather here, not only is it hot, it's humid, so my sweat does nothing. Hot and humid is bullshit weather.

Calling bullshit.

No TXfag I know would ever spit on Texas.

Drop that proxy and get your back ready for building that wall, Juan.

Nigger detected

Youre not a Texan. Even our shit skins think the rest of the country is unrelenting faggotry.

Texasfag here, I have visited 10 other states and they are all shit holes compared to forth worth.

Confederate flags and good food my fellas

Fuck off, but Remember The Alemo.

Fort Worth here, you're full of shit. Texas has a wonderful culture distinct to the rest of the shithole South. Aside from Houston, San Antonio, and El Paso, the metro areas are fine enough. And who the fuck cares if this place is a haven for degenerate white trash neckbeards who just need a house and Internet and only that living in the middle of nowhere?

Please kill yourself, you know nothing. And this is coming from someone who's traveled almost everywhere.

I'm from San Antonio, and while we do have a majority Mexican population they don't cause many problems believe it or not. In fact, we are starting to have a sizable German community and German shit is starting to sprout here and there. Blacks live in the southeastern part of the city where all the industry is at, and it's mostly run down there. The Alamo is here, and everybody who lives here and even out of staters love it. Riverwalk is a tourist attraction, and virtually all the foreigners I've met loved the city. Texas is always right aligned, in fact we have open carry. Mexican Tejanos are bold and proud, they aren't like your Cali beaner. These old fashioned breeds don't fuck around. Don't mess with Texas.

This reads like a butthurt Coloradan attempting to banter.

>Lived all over the state most of my life.

Eleven of twelve whole years?!

Why don't you stop sucking dick, OP, and relearn your history.
the Texan Republic just went into a lot of debt from being a country, and they were basically a false flag attack for the US to get more land, which the Mexicans got upset by. Mexico got its ass kicked.

We're Texans before we're Americans. We even got our own pledge. Fuck off OP, you goddamn Californian.

TXfag here. Totally agree with OP on this one.

Dallas is a concrete highway parking lot shithole
San Antonio is a corny tourist attraction/military punk shithole
Austin is a libcuck shithole
Houston is a Lousiana nigger shithole
Corpus is a stinky beach shithole

And they're all sanctuary cities home to 50% mestizo laborers.

I can't wait to get the fuck outta this state. Ever since I had a kid, I have been thinking about the future, my children's future, my grandchildren's future. Do I want my grandkids to grow up in a Hispanic ethnostate? If I don't move now, my offspring are going to grow up and have no idea what it's like to live around white people.

fuck texas

i cant wait until i can get out

Tejanos are pretty based, there's always bants about the Alamo and San Jacinto, but they're a pretty conservative and patriotic bunch.

From personal experience, all of the "You stole our land, now give us welfare" faggotry comes from Cali Mexicans. Tejanos work for a living.

Good words fello brother.
Remeber the almony

Yeah, the Mexicans in the Metroplex are NOTHING compared to the ones in L.A. Actual MS-13 and 18 thugs live there. California is just a hellhole that try hard to turn Texas into their hellhole. They did this is literally every place without income tax too, it's disgusting.

We need to build a wall around California. Fuck that entitled hellhole of a place, poisons the rest of the beautiful country.

Lol CHILDREN yeah sure user good one

Texan here, completely agree. Its 40% white and dropping, the whites that are here are faggots or drug addled red neck wannabees.

Which sanctuary city are you from, Juan?

I can't till you leave either, friendo. Texas can do without mopey faggots.

This guy gets it

It's one of few non-majority-white states in the country

If you let your kids grow up here, they *will* turn into ghetto wiggers who smoke crack, unless you can afford to send them to the elite schools, in which case they'll become delusional SJWs

The only people who don't understand how goddamn shitty this state is have never left their single mom's apartment

Don't forget that 20% of that 40% white population is aging baby boomer who will die off in the next 10 years!

You're clearly not a Texan, they are bros. Take this b8 back to Mexico.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Tejanos are a minority of Mexicans. Most Mexicans in the state are descended from recent migrants.

We were 75% white in the 1970s. Now 45%.

cis.org/TexasImmigration-1970-2020

SHEEEITTTT where in Fort Worth my man?

I'm in Benbrook

Honestly AZ > AK > any other fucking state

AZ has
>very low tax
>Least strict gun laws damn near anywhere
>good job market
>heat keeps out the faggots because they go to cali
>houses are cheap
>roads are smooth as fuck
>Everything is cheap but milk for some reason
>Drive 2 hours north 80-60 in the summer
>Drive 5 hours west beaches and cali coast
>white is right

Come on over to the most free state in the union. The kind of place that Texas once was

>b-b-but muh 4chin meme picture!

Lol Canada u

MAH FUCKING NIGGA RIGHT HERE

You're probably my neighbor

San Antonio is a syphilis infested crowded shithole. Never again will i visit that city. Thank fuck I was only stationed there for a little bit.

That being said Dallas is the best city

Hey, how's North Carolina or Kentucky anons?

Bexar Country bro reporting in. What county are you guys from?

Those are California Transplants.

Ah so you went to Fort Sam Houston, huh? Army? 68w?

There is no point in being delusional user. We're a great state, but I don't know how long that will last. There are fair critiques about the potential future.

When whites decline so does the culture.

>They're so fucking stupid and poor that they don't realize it's just California with significantly more Mexicans.

California has twice as many Mexicans. Beyond that, Texas is nothing like Cali. WTF are you talking about, OP?

agreed, Texas is shit.

I feel semi-safe here in Whitepeopleville, League City. Houston might as well be a war zone, and the weather is worse than Somalia.

The construction on 377 is going to take an extra year FYI. They are running low on funds

I know that feel, bro

I just dont know where to move to

I'm still in college but I need to get out of this state when I graduate

Im getting a non meme degree so i can be hired in most big cities i think, maybe seattle or st louis?, I dont know how well I'd do in liberal states but I know for a fact I can't raise a family in Texas

Anywhere but here...

>Implying most of US isn't Anglo-Celtic
>Implying it isn't the greatest son of the Anglo nations
Australia might have us tied, but we all in this together, friendo.

Remember the Aleppo.

Bexar County same, I'm chilling right now over at Windcrest in the NE.

no u

Texas is larger than most countries on the face of this earth. If you go two hours north you are in a whole nother climate and culture

Yup. Cept Im Navy.

Corpsman to be exact.

I live in Virginia now but I am from Fort Worth and you just told the biggest fucking lie of your life you piece of shit. Fort Worth has the TCU area with all the rich white people, spics in southside, niggers mixed in, and all the rest are the middle class and poor white people. We even have that Little Vietnam near downtown! You can try and fucking lie to "fit in" you little faggot but the truth is it's got a healthy mix of spics for their food and cheap labor and minimal amount of niggers causing problems. The white trash doesn't nearly compare to the white trash I've seen in other states living like niggers from a third world country. Get out of your moms basement and explore the world or even just the US to see how good we have it. Bitch.

Do private christian schools do the sjw indoctrination ?

Hey where you live in VA? I am from Hampton Roads and that place is a shitfest

>it doesn't even look like America anywhere here
Do you mean the people, land, weather? Expand on this if you could.

Isn't Texas like 40% white, 50% spic and 10% nig? Why isn't it a blue state?

I've heard Asheville is a libcuck shithole worse than Austin and Kentucky >creation museum lol

user, German is objectively much more common.

What about hill country? Places like Fredericksburg look pretty nice.

Whites vote in a bloc and Hispanics have low voter turnout.

You can drive to any border in Texas, it will still be hot as shit. Dallas, maybe only 60% humidity. El Paso, might as well be in the sahara. Panhandle? nobody needs to go to the panhandle.

I live near Arlington. Visit fort worth on the weekends usally

Hey Texfag, come over to Colorado, we need right wing mother fuckers to swing this state back to Red. The fucking Califags need to leave.

Most of the hispanics I know are conservative on every issue except immigration.

That's not a bad thing, since America has united the two enemies together, to conquer and to spread the truth.
I wrote an autistic thing, I hope you rike it.
pastebin.com/xtVBKxmk

god damn the rockies are gorgeous

Chesapeake. It's.....decent compared to Norfuck and Hampton.

Hahahahahahahahaha....

>Regardless of party affiliation, most Hispanics prefer a bigger government that provides more services (67%) to a smaller government providing fewer services (21%).

pewforum.org/2014/05/07/chapter-9-social-and-political-views/

Yeah I grew up on South Battlefield near the section on Cedar. Grassfield and shit is nice but FUCK South Norfolk/North Chesapeake above 664(?)/military highway. Virginia beach is better actually, but way pricier.

>that fucking lightrail that goes nowhere to nowhere
>need 1 billion to take it to the ocean front
>old railsystem is there but not used they just need to pave over it

man fuck HRT

Holy shit, do you really have that many counties that are just identically sized squares? That looks so fucking boring.

You really couldn't find any natural borders to divide up your counties? A river? Mountains? Fuck, even creeks or a patch of forest.

>mfw he thinks the size of "gubmint!!!1" is a marker of "conservative" values

stay plebian, pleb

I have seen some shit.

Spics are pretty much the opposite of niggers politically because they have much more pride in their country and people (fuck knows why) and they understand the concept of shame unlike niggers.
Unfortunately this pride makes them very easy to rile them up as has been done with Trump by the media falsely accusing Trump of hating Mexicans and Mexico.
This election could potentially turn Texas blue.

Wanting the government to provide everything for you is the exact opposite of conservative values which favor determinism and non-interventionism except in cases of protectionism.

Anglo here. OP knows how much Sup Forums loves Texas.

I wouldn't be surprised if people started hating us now. Thanks OP, you worthless nigger.

It's mostly open plains and farmland, except where we built lakes, user. We don't have much, we are like Siberians, left with nothing.

I drove from coast to coast for my job. Once you do that, any moron who talks about gun control seems more and more like someone who doesn't go outside. Seriously, even in NC some police stations can be 1 hour away if they book it, places like Arkansas, New Mexico, and Oklahoma? Good fucking luck getting anything but a state trooper who MIGHT be near, or cell reception for that matter.

You can drive across more countries in Europe than it takes to drive across texas. Hell I wouldn't be suprised it it takes nearly the same time to drive across the EU than it does TX.

texan here, paper cut your dickhole, cut off your penis and kill yourself.

i've lived in three different countries, been to a few others and i will always call texas home ya filthy nigger. i dont care how many mexicans invade this state, my contingency plan is booking it to the alamo and fighting every monkey traitors like you down to the last bullet.

pastebin.com/zLx3kMFS
How far do you wish to venture?

Texnig here can confirm

>White minority
>Desert climate

I used to volunteer at a Children's Rehabilitation Hospital. I've dealt with enough autism in my life, no more.

TXfag here also agree with op, I'm saving my shekels to move to a real white state

This is your average street corner in Texas

This is based on the entire US population of hispanics. I'm sure the ones who want more government flock to liberal states like California. There is also the other side of the coin. Conservative hispanics are more likely to serve in the US military which depending on who you ask is or isn't considered government.

Try moving east of san Antonio.

>He hasn't been diagnosed with the tism
I would laugh, but I actually have it, I think.
It's not so bad.

>white
>minority

Maricopa is even more white

>Desert
Oh wow I can't handle 100 degrees, besides there is like 0 humidity so sweat evaporates off you most of the time. The constant high pressure formed by the valley almost always has a wind blowing

Are you Hispanic? You seem to be getting very defensive of them.

I've heard the "Hispanics are natural conservatives" meme for years, and yet every election they go for the Democrats. Even Texas Hispanics do so, although they are somewhat more conservative than the national average.

Wendy Davis won 56% of Texas Hispanics (and 61% of Hispanic women) in 2014, and she was a shit candidate.

foxnews.com/politics/elections/2014/exit-polls?year=2014&type=governor&filter=TX

My kike brother was responsible for that, sorry.

>Australia complaining about desert climate

No, I've just worked with enough of them over the years and perhaps this is the key word. "Work" While not blood relative, I do have hispanics in my family as well.

>I actually have it, I think.
>self-diagnoses mental disorder

Nigga, you just went full tumblr

texas isnt that bad lol

>But my literal Jewish Pschiatrist grandfather says I have it, so i must!

Good fucking riddance, just don't come crawling back when the day of the rope comes and you suddenly feel like living among the winners again.

>meth diaspora
>not reproducing
I've been in the real world long enough to know that this is not the case, unfortunately.

>desert

>one county being white somehow redeems the state

nope.tiff

Arizona is unfortunately a hedonistic wasteland. Any area where people cannot live off and from the land is. You have strip malls, pools and air-conditioning, but you do not have any depth to your society.

>Jew
>degenerate chinese cartoon-lover
>mentally unfit

Texas, I am disappoint.

I am what I am, and i'll do my very best to Make America Great Again. Will you?

No, I live in another country. I post Trump memes on other boards and get banned, that's about the extent of what I can do.

I've seen the future in El Paso.
No, seriously, Texas needs to be nuked.