What's the point of living here

What's the point of living here

I don't know Canacuck, but fuck off we're full

Canadians aren't allowed in New York because we're white and only non whites are allowed to live there
>mfw NYC is 30% white
AND YOU AMERIKEKS MAKE FUN OF TORONTO FUCK YOU

>Canada
>"white"
Chinks aren't white leaf

Just got the fuck out of there and commute now. There is no fucking point unless you like paying two grand every month for a closet.

Also, NYC has enough niggers, so stay the fuck in Canada, we're full!

>Magyars are Mongolian
>you loser Western Europeans still call us Hung-Aryans
It's not like you can tell

The lady doth protest too much!

Wtf are you talking about

You leaf niggers really are uneducated and uncultured. Guess when you are using all your trees to make syrup you can't make paper for books...

>Living in NYC
There is more shit happening in New York City than in most countries.
It has a higher GDP (~$1.5 trillion) than the entirety of Russia (~$1.3 trillion).

Implying most of that is not being horded by Jews...

Just Quebec's trees dumb cunt they don't even got maple trees in Alberta that's why they hate the Maple Leaf because they aren't true fucking Canadians but cutlet crypto Americucks

Queens is alright desu, we usually stick with our own people, like I live in a Greek neighborhood and the Arabs with Arabs and spics with spics

I'm sorry, I don't speak Nigger-Leaf Ebonics. Can your write that intelligibly in English?

There is no point. Actually it would be extremely sad for me. The human is not made to live in such a crowded place and nor it is made to live suspended at a height of 30 meters from the soil, with neighbours below and above him. This overcrowdedness has appeared once the people were too much. I have lived in a commieblock, in a 4 floor one, and I felt like a parrot in a cage.

The modern man has forgotten his instincts: to work the heath, to raise animals in his yard or to seek to have an outside area which belongs to him. I would choose countryside over a city with a population bigger than 500.000 (I don't know how much it is in American units) any time.

I don't speak English I speak Canadian

Humans weren't made to rape their sister but it hasn't stopped your ancestors

Obviously.

>NOT LIVING ON THE TOP FLOOR NEAR CENTRAL PARK
LRN2NYC

Kek

Queensfag here, near Flushing.

Too many chinks. Too many old Jewish people. Plenty of niggers too, but they're pretty tame.

But going home I ran into a few Gypsies that use their own fucking children for money.

>I NEED MONEY FOR MILK FOR MY BABY
"Why don't you just breastfeed her instead?"
>they walk away

im from brooklyn

its full of niggers, send your worst enemy there all expenses paid. they will die within hours

I like queens, I had to move to Brooklyn and honestly it's just way over priced and hipster infested. Thing is, how can people make it in NYC on a 40k-50k salary?

NYC would be great but holly shit their real estate is not with market.
I don't have issues with property going up (thats a good things) but in NYC one has to ask how can people afford a average 3k rent/mortgage when real wages haven't kept up? The truth of the matter is its becoming just a playground for the uber rich (Those who really enjoy NYC). Not even the "ghettos" is any better because its a reverse white flight we are having.

Right now the city is becoming insanely expensive and the poor blacks are being forced to move out. At least if you were poor in NYC you had the convenience of being close to work not anymore. The poor get stuck in traffic and the rich live in center with everything.

I don't really understand the point of living anywhere but the best state 2bh

>live 80 floors above ground
>hydro goes out
>no food in the fridge
Yeah so good

Nassau county fag here, going to school in Queens

Lemme run this down for you

>Brooklyn
Soviet as fuck in some areas, Latino as fuck in others, but pretty damn white. It's slowly being gentrified and has a lot of neat concert halls and bars. Places like Sheepshead Bay are supremely based, best part of NYC.
>Queens
The most diverse place on the planet. So it's shit. Every street is another country, Jamaica is a living hell of homeless folk and welfare queens. Only good town is Howard Beach.
>Bronx
Nigsville USA, some people say Fordham is the only good part but I prefer the zoo over that.
>Staten Island
You don't fucking go to Staten Island
You can ride the ferry, but don't get off.
>Manhattan
RIP your wallet but it can be fun.
Don't ever live here

>>Don't ever live here
unless your rich tho right

Nothing is worse than all the Guyanese people in Ozone Park. Smelly fucks with riced out cars

Implying you can do that in the suburbs on your 1/4 acre plot all close to the "nature" of your local wallmart and dennys.

But hey at least you have a lawn.

If you're just plain rich, you won't stay rich.

Only if you have connections and can make DEALS should you live in Manhattan.

Why do you not go to Staten?

Suburbs are different in Romania. It usually goes from huge commie blocks to 4 floor ones and then to houses. And the houses area looks like a village. I guess 10% of the inhabitants of a city live in the houses area, although it covers like 50%.

>Flushing
Literally Chinatown now. My doctor used to have his practice there but he up and left to go teach, I think he was just sick of the Jewish American Princesses and chinks.

My university is flooded with these first generation Guyanese Muslims dude

It's so bad
Kill me

>tfw Corona is 100% brown now
>tfw cant get ices without fat Honduran kids trying to cop your wallet

Ayy this is the truth here. From Howard Beach and I've lived in Sheepshead Bay for a couple years, both are great areas.

Garbage dump with poor infrastructure

Actually it's just more closely tied to Jersey, and fuck Jersey.

>baltimore
yeah ok mr. original 13