/got/ Game of Thrones General

>TFW your slash fanfic characters end up killing themselves in the canon.

put Randall tarly next to her

First 4 Azor Jaqen and JaqAry

AZOR JAQEN

Azor Petyr

MELLY

AZOR JON

aaaggghhh...

STANNIS NOOOOO!!!

And what makes a good /got/ thread, hmm?

BESSIE

AND HER TITS

aaaggghhh...A MAN IS NO ONE

He really is unfortunate looking without the beard.

Memes, muh lord

man is she ever pretty. she can't even look bad when she tries.

perfection doesn't exi-

AZOR JONERYS

What about SanSan?

shut the fuck up you piss colored lion who are you anyway

AND WHO

ARE YOU

you have 10 seconds to ship stannis with someone
insane mode: the relationship has to actually work

never forget

smelly

What about JaqAry?

sad Melly best Melly

Pernament death

Anyone that could give him a son would work out well enough for him.

>tfw women say they want a nice guy but then they go for child murderers

What happend to the ''Shipping Guy'' from South Korea? Haven't see that guy for a long time.

'Marry one, bed the other'

So, what do you think the series has in store for Melisandre? She's fairly morally ambigious in the books, though mostly on the good side, but the show seemed to make her a straight out villain, until the latest two seasons, when she made a turn for good.

The most beautiful girl in all of Westeros

>no love for poor old sam
This can't be real.

wtf happened to bronn and pod

Brienne of Tarth

She'll probably get killed off in some weird way because "le lord of light works in mysterious ways".

Will return to the North to help Jon Snow, then after she plays her role (whatever it may be) she will be killed by Davos. That's my prediction anyway.

If this is real this is bloody hilarious.

>what about my obese coward reject

Alys Karstark

>Makes a tall, strong DARKNESS man with scars that is cruel on the outside but allows the self insert princess to see their vulnerable side and protects her fiercely.

GRRM: Why do women like Sandor so much REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I guess Arya may kill her

Probably burns herself alive to de-animate the blue eyes wight dragon.

Margery.
Book Sansa *could* work, but show Sansa would bitch at him constantly telling him she'd have preferred to get raped by the Hound.

Cersei

>what about my self-insert?

Sansan shippers BTFO

Are people in America really this stupid? Do they litearlly cheer up for characters in a literal tv show?

The dumb bitch threw herself off a fucking cliff!
>Oh no i'm so sad. AHHHHHHHH -splat-
Ahahahahahahahahahaha.

Melisandre will either be killed by Davos ''Jonerys"Seaworth or Arya ''edgy goblin ninja"Stark, I hope the former.

Valar Morghullis

alys karstark + ned umber is endgame
and their children will take the family name of umberstark

If Preston is to be believed, GRRM has literally never learned this lesson despite having lived it and written about it in every book for 50 years

Better that than Tully looking stock

Noh
They expected one of us in the wreckage

Arya has no motive to kill Melisandre, it won't be her.

>tfw there won't be any screentime available in the last season for you to show off your immaculate titties

hello swedish jonautist

Just very excitable people, that's all.

>never written as attractive
He write Sansa attracted to him though, with the 'kiss' and 'bloody cloak' which reminds of a sheet stained with maiden blood and all that
meanwhile Sam gets fat pink mast and lactating, depressed wildling crying during their fuck. You can't write shit ike this and expect women to be attracted when character is already a fat as fuck, useless pussy

Star Breaker!

Sandor-chan is so tsundere, kawaii

Davos the Onion Man it is then.

>showfags vs bookfags.jpg

Melisandre, Beric and Thoros were all on Arya's list for their betrayal of Gendry.

Daenerys

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

>tfw you weren't there to see baneposting crossed with GoT

Kill yourself kike

>fat pink mast and lactating, depressed wildling crying during their fuck
What?

He was trolling them user. Sansan is the oldest ship in the book and the fan girls have haunted him every day for the past 20 years about it.
He wrote for Beauty and the Beast he knows what he is doing and what women like. He just hates all the fan girls in his super serious big boy fantasy.

JaqErys also know as:

Jaqen x Daenerys

jaqerys isn't canon user, jonerys is :)

She killed herself in the right moment. Having another Targshit on the throne wont be such a good thing

He fucked a post-pregnant woman on a boat and that's the description GRRM gave his penis.

I searched for you on the archive

my aunt-wife's dothraki cock

Fat pink mast is the description of Sam's penis during the sex scene. Gilly has just given birth so she's still lactating. She's crying because Jon switched her baby with Mance's so her son is at risk at the Wall as Melly wants to burn it and she's depressed about it for the entire journey. Sam is basically told by the ship's captain to fuck the depression out of her.

Thank gods for that ;)

She either forgot about them or the writers did, because their names weren't mentioned the last few times she said her list.

What lesson?

Stopped watching for a while and recently got back into it. Why is half the show witty banter and the other half every character sucking Jon and Dany's dick?

Being a beta wins you nothing

nailed it
-D$D

dabid

Azor Jaqen

This.

Jealous fishflops need not reply

I checked, you're right, she wasn't crying when they fucked but she's overall sad and grieving over leaving her baby while they're on the ship
>I said the words, Sam thought again, but one of her nipples found its way between his lips. It was pink and hard and when he sucked on it her milk filled his mouth, mingling with the taste of rum, and he had never tasted anything so fine and sweet and good. If I do this I am no better than Dareon, Sam thought, but it felt too good to stop. And suddenly his cock was out, jutting upward from his breeches like a fat pink mast. It looked so silly standing there that he might have laughed, but Gilly pushed him back onto her pallet, hiked her skirts up around her thighs, and lowered herself onto him with a little whimpery sound. That was even better than her nipples. She's so wet, he thought, gasping. I never knew a woman could get so wet down there.

No thanks.

Which style do you have Sup Forums threads on?
Yotsuba or Yotsuba B?

Tomorrow

Don't be a cuck

Was Robert a good king?

FUCCGEN CHIEGGNNS

Photon because I like to hurt myself so that I can teach my body to stop coming here.

>still aged better than Dany or Arya
impressive

he had good intentions, but lacked the awareness to be effective
he was completely blind to littlefinger draining the treasury
he unironically tried to get ned as hand, which resulted in ned's "muh honour" autism fucking everything up for everyone
he was blind to cersei cuckolding him for weeks
etc

Was GRRM a good boyfriend?

Reminder the only two people who would have made competent replacements for Robert after his death were Renly and Stannis.

he was a fat pink cuck

>fat
>lazy
>beta
>manlet