Gargoyles thread

Gargoyles thread.

Was their relationship too slow-burn? By the time they actually get together the show is basically over. I just wish we got more content of them as actual lovers.

Also: strawpoll.de/s4z63xd

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11799462/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know if I'd join them, I feel like they'd both be so rough and passionate that I'd be the third wheel. But Id definitely watch.

I made this gif, sorry for the shitty animation, I might try make it again.

also

Out of the way, best girl coming through.

why did she always have the gray eye? is it genetic?

It's magic nigga. It's in the shape of a wolf, she's a werewolf.

This is first grade curse and hexology

Well, nobody likes the Goliath Chronicles and that tried to make an effort into them 'dating' and had an alt universe episode where Goliath was human and had kids with her.

...I suppose "poorly written" is more the problem there, but honestly, the fact it took the entire series to get up to makes things the more triumphant. Sure you could have cut out some of the Avalon stuff to give their relationship more time, but their being a couple WAS the happy ending.

The Slave Labor comics that were supposed to be the "real" third season made it so much worse.

She confesses her love to Goliath at the end of season 2. The comics pick up right where that's left off and suddenly she's all "We're too different, you and I! I just want a NORMAL relationship! Leave me alone!" Then she dates the black cop that was obviously voiced by Keith David in an attempt to feel normal, but she's actually not at all interested in him and is just messing with him for her own benefit.

Then after dumping him, she realizes all over again that she loves Goliath and then hooks back up with him.

Holy shit, Elisa was TERRIBLE in the comics. Was that really the direction Weisman wanted to take her in?

>The Slave Labor comics

Oh, you mean the comics with artwork that would make DeviantArt throw up in its mouth?

The comics that each ended 1 issue shy of completing their arcs, then told readers to buy the trade paperbacks to see how everything ends, thus forcing them to buy the same comics a second time?

Yeah, FUCK those comics and FUCK Weisman for pulling that shit. Guys like him are we most of us download comics instead of being ripped off by the monthly gamble.

The "true" season 3 that Weisman wrote for the comics was a lateral move from Goliath Chronicles at best.

You should look up the creator's site.
He speaks extensively on the subject of gargoyle songs.
It's both hilarious and cringey.

For example, did you know that gagrgoyles are born circumcised?

That's not Owen

Also, when gargoyles turn to stone, the stone surround their bodies is formed from biological waste.

>The "true" season 3 that Weisman wrote for the comics was a lateral move from Goliath Chronicles at best.

>Gargoyles: Bad Guys
>Releasing a comic in black and white in 2005
>It sells so bad they cancel it one issue short of completion

WTF were they thinking?

>Releasing a comic in black and white in 2005

Everyone knows roat a BLACK & WHITE comic won't sell in "current year"!

>thinking Gargoyles is on the same level as TWD

You live in a fantasy world, user.

You're right.

Gargoyles is head and shoulders above TWD!

>The comics that each ended 1 issue shy of completing their arcs, then told readers to buy the trade paperbacks to see how everything ends, thus forcing them to buy the same comics a second time?

You have no idea how fucking furious I was when that happened. To have bought every issue of the series and then be told by Weisman that if I wanted to know how it ended I'd have to buy the issues AGAIN.

The guy is a fuckin Jew to the core.

>name is "Weisman"
>swindles goyims out of their shekels

You were surprised?

>Looks at the Slave Labor comics
>Looks at my old shit I wrote back in '97

Fuck, dude

I've never read the SLG Gargoyles comics, but I see the trades in the discount bin all the time.

Were they really that bad?

>Every gargoyle shits themselves at dawn

Thanks for that mental image.

should I make it again?, I got lazy with the gargoyles logo, is the animation noticably choopy?

Ill just put my fingers in my ears and pretend thats not canon

>nobody likes the Goliath Chronicles

It's mediocre; I don't hate it.

You get more Tim Curry out of it.

So Goliath Chronicles is worth that much.

I know I posted this strawpoll on other gargoyles threads but I do want to get to at least 10

strawpoll.me/11799462/

she wasn't a werewolf until xanatos gave hr the magic werewolf stone

it's a tattoo

Man it feels good to own all this though.

Ok, I made the straw poll and I got 10 answers, i put the link to the strawpoll in different threads,

This show never had a fair chance because nobody outside of US/CANADA/MEXICO has ever heard of it

what do you think of that?

Covers are nice.

Interior art is some of the worst shit I've ever seen.

But not in sales...

Anyone got any examples? Never read them.