Would Star be able to join this group?

Would Star be able to join this group?

>Mid 2000s cartoons
No.
And Ben should at least be in his Alien Force design.

If Jake and Star could join ,pic related probably could.

Not that he'd do anything without the Crystal Gems, but with these others defending Earth from Homeworld would be obnoxiously easy, even without the CG's .

Though I can't imagine a scenario where Kim lets Garnet and the others take corrupted Gems back to the temple without any explanation.

shitstorm in 3, 2, 1

Jack Spicer as a villain

If no Shen Gong Wu, then I can imagine only Kim bothering to deal with him (but feeling bad about beating up a kid, settling for tying him up)

The gang would end up underestimating him time and again, but Jack has beaten heroes before, sometime through sheer luck. At some point he'd hack the Kimmunicator, reverse engineer and nullify Danny's powers, hack the Omnitrix (or at least try to negate it), and find a way to beat Jake (he's beaten Dojo before, and Dojo is MUCH bigger and powerful, albeit a coward).

Heck, all he would need to do is shut down, capture and reprogram XJ-9, and he'd be able to stop all the others except for Alien X.

Upgrade could wreck Jenny. I also don't think she'd have an answer to Big Chill or Ghostfreak's intangibility. Big Chill's absolute Zero ability is also terrifying.

Star, Jake, and Randy Cunningham would be the ideal Disney team up

Replace Jake with Kim.

Star would be their Deadpool.

Ben 10 was always an overpowered fuck. Unfortunately The only people that might stand a chance against him is superman, goku, Saitama, beerus, zeno, and high level reality war person like god emperor doom

The ideal Disney team already happened.

It's called Recess.

Alien X can beats the shit out of everyone.

Beerus has the destruction move tho. It's been stated he can beat anyone like that. Besides iirc there's an area in the ben 10 universe where not even a celestiosapien like alien x can't survive. God emperor doom had no limits. He was able to beat phoenix scott easily

>impliying
Alien X cannot be deleted. Also, Alien X is basically Zeno. Can Beerus defeat Zeno?

Alien Force is lame

But who would win in a fight?

Ben

What are the power level of this group

it would give all 3 networks equal representation

Where are my girls?

They aren't teenagers you moron, look at who is in OP's pic.

Kim Possible - Street level

Jake Long - Mid-Tier

Danny Phantom - Mid-Tier

"Jenny" XJ9 Wakeman - Mid-Tier

Ben "10" Tennyson - really all over the place, most of the aliens would be in-betweeners and mid-tiers, some planetary levels (like for example Way Big or Gravattack) and a universe buster in the form of Alien X

I wonder how they would work as a team, if they would get along and what not.

No love for El Tigre? Would he fit the team or is he too young?

>Jenny
>mid-tier
She is superman level

What about a shota teen?

Why does the girl in the bottom have a moustache?

Could El Tigre?

How do you know he can't be deleted? It's been said that beerus can use that ability on anyone

So is Danny. Well he is more of Martian Manhunter type.

Depends. Five makes for a nice group dynamic. More than that and you should go straight for for a big number (12 to15) like the JSA and JLA used to be. That would have to accomodate all the other fan favorites. El Tigre, Star, Steven, Randy, Juniper Lee, maybe even Shezow.

Considering his constant switches between hero/villain, el Tigre would be an occasional "6th ranger" if they meet in the right circumstances, otherwise doing his own thing as usual. Plus his powerlevel gets kinda bullshit near the end with the great tiger spirit, and no handicap for it like with Alien X.

>How do you know he can't be deleted?
Because the Anihilaarg was a "hakai" machine and Alien X was not affected by its effect

>It's been said that beerus can use that ability on anyone
Anyone weaker than him

>Shezow
>not Gumball

kill yourself

I'd say yes only because she matches what I would call the "Hartman style"

Gumball is not a hero.

>El Tigre, Star, Steven, Randy, Juniper Lee, Shezow.
Who would win in a fight?

Meant for

Best team: Now in color!

>Shezow

This fucking place is the only one that still talks about this worthless trash.

No Shezow.

So we Establish that Jenny,Kim,Ben,Jake and Danny are the main characters.

Who are the associates/side characters?

Their own multiple side characters.

Tucker and Wade can be tech black bros working for Wakeman as interns.

I dunno about the others.

What Universe should it take place in?

Well, Omniverse has more multiversal travels than any other.

Or could be a mix of universes.

Or could be an artificial mix of universes caused by some vilain, or something like this.

>Ron
infield support with his endgame monkey kung fu

>Tucker
infield tech support

>Wade
base tech support

>Fu dog/Grandpa
magical support

>grandpa max
operations commander

But the 2500s are still far away, user.

Between those? I haven't watched StarVs, so I'm not sure of her power levels, but Shezow had superspeed and superstrenght, sonic screams and a light saber. Shezow, unless Star is more powerful than I know.
Giving a few more seasons Steven will probably get to Superman tier, with the way he keeps getting new powers every fight.

This fucking place is also the only one that still talks about Kim, Jenny, Randy, El Tigre, Jake Long, Juniper Lee, and Danny. If we include everyone else we should include Shezow.

Episode of them stopping Ed Edd n Eddy when?

>This fucking place is also the only one that still talks about Kim, Jenny, Randy, El Tigre, Jake Long, Juniper Lee, and Danny.

Nah,, these at least get fanart that isnt solely based on fetish.

Shezow is just objectvely bad in every aspect - shitty character design, shitty animation, shitty writting, shitty AS a trap fetish-fuel. Not even close to being as popular as the other shows mentioned too.

Multiverse buster

Alien X can end the fucking universe with one thought, his species are literally the overlords of all existence in Ben 10.

Kim is a Street Level hero with International connections. She's got the inverse Spider-man thing going where She's only able to operate on her level because of her extensive network. She can bring cheerleader justice to any corner of the globe by calling in her near-infinite favors.

El Tigre is a classic Melee hero, Star is a a hybrid blaster / brawler (she's a magical princess whose father was a barbarian hero, she can smash skulls and blast rainbows), Seven's defensive / support, Randy is fast attack, Juniper's a high tier Street Level mighty brawler, and Shezow is around Moon Knight tier but with insane equipment.

This

kill yourself

Doesn't El Tigre get mystical powers later on, including a gigantic roar shockwave and fuckhuge tiger ghostflame tiger construct?

I'd rather have El Tigre be part of a B team sort of like Titans West, and also because I don't like him

Crossovers are so autistic. You might as well put in sonic.