Resurrexion

Are you X-fags hyped yet?

Worried that Extraordinary is ending and that Magik will be killed off in IvX, Aldo worried that AN Wolverine will be cancled in place for Weapon X. No sir, I am not hyped for this new line at all.

Well, I've read here that apparently more books will be announced. Yeah, right.
Among more known muties, we didn't see Emma, Magik, Gambit... Psylocke. Resurrexion does seem to shafting my favorites again. And DoX kills them.
If I could get book with Rightclops, Emma, Gambit, Psylocke, Magik and Surge, I'd cream myself multiple times.

> Rightclops, Emma, Gambit, Psylocke, Magik and Surge
10/10 team

>fan favorites
>psylocke and Magik
Nobody cared about Magik until she got the semen demon redesigns, and nobody ever cared about Psylocke.

He didn't say "fan" favorites he said they were his favorites.

I still can't believe they murdered Jamie as an afterthought.

It's like they made a deal with Satan or anything, and that was one of the clauses.

Gen-X is about the only one I'm looking forward to. Don't feel the hype at all, just want to see Chamber.

I have left Marlel because fuck them, but have they told already what the Weapon X comic book is about?

Who on Earth is hyped for Robinson's Cable?

No Chamber allowed.
WEAPON X IS KILLING MUTANTS AND OLD MAN LOGAN GETS THE WORST OF THE WORST FOR MISSION TO DESTROY THEM!
Generic as fuck.

pretty sure the writer confirmed that Chamber and Husk will show up at some point.

What's the poop on these books?

Who are the creative teams/cast members?

Just like Gambit appeared in Storm's comic, amirite? Don't hope they'll be part of the team. One issue, four panels and they can fuck off.

Don't do this to me, man. I haven't enjoyed Marvel mutants since All-New X-Factor.

Pretty sure All-New Wolverine is suppose to be stick around.

>AN Wolverine will be cancled in place for Weapon X
Good.

I'll probably be giving X-Men Gold, Blue, Generation X, and Jean Grey a try.
Hell, I'll probably give them all a try, I'm a sucker for X-Men.

>None of them 14.81%

>anons wanted Spurrier to get Weapon X/Cable
>He's going to DC now
Where did it go so wrong for Marvel?

Guggenheim. Is. Confirmed. To. Be. The. Main. Writer.

X-fags are doomed.

>total 193%

How in the world do those percentages work?

The same way 4th dimensional chess works

of course, not

also
>CBR

People are allowed to vote for multiple options.
28 people voted for Blue, but some of those people may be part of the 23 who voted for Gold.

>OML will be cancelled in place for Weapon X
ftfy

I would absolutely be Hyped for Weapon X because of Domino & Deathstrike if it was not for GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING GREG LAND!

X-MEN GOLD
Writer: Marc Guggenheim
Artist: Ardian Syaf
Roster: Kitty Pryde, Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Old Man Logan and Rachel Grey (Prestige)
Villains: A new Brotherhood of Evil Mutants with Pyro and Avalanche

X-MEN BLUE
Writer: Cullen Bunn
Artist: Jorge Molina
Teaser: Art Adams
Roster: O5 + Magneto as mentor
Villains: Classic

GENERATION X
Writer: Christina Strain
Artist: Amilcar Pinna
Teaser: Terry Dodson
Roster: Jubilee, Chamber, Husk, M, [Nature Girl, Eyeboy, Quentin Quire, Bling, Benjamin Deeds,] and Skin, among others—with their instructors, Banshee and Emma Frost
Premise: Now-relocated Xavier School's worst batch

WEAPON X
Writer: Greg Pak
Artist: Greg Land
Roster: Old Man Logan, Sabertooth, Lady Deathstrike, Domino Warpath
Villain: A newer version of Weapon X bent on ending mutantkind; mastermind unknown

JEAN GREY
Writer: Dennis Hopeless
Artist: Victor Ibanez
Teaser: David Yardin
Premise: The return of the Phoenix and how Jeen will cope with that

ICEMAN
Writer: Sina Grace
Artist: Alessandro Vitti
Teaser: Kevin Wada

CABLE
Writer: James Robinson
Artist: Carlos Pacheco
Teaser: Dale Keown
Premise: Race against time to fix time
Villain: Conquest, a technocrat from the future who wants to extract time for his utopia

Thanks.

I thought X-23 was supposed to be in Weapon X. Or maybe not 'thought' so much as 'assumed'.

>Carlos Pacheco
I miss when he did cheesecake...

Man, that was good book. Tell what you want about PAD and his GYPSIES TO OVENS, but that book was nice read.
Wish it didn't have that pointless love triangle, though.

PAD?
You mean Peter "Find a Gypsy, Break His Legs" David?

Confirm?
And where it went wrong... movies got big and higher-ups got greedy/editors thought that synergy will bring new readers or whatever.

One the same.
Just imagine spilling your racist spaghetti that hard.
Even if he wasn't wrong.

diff user.

Spurrier will write Suicide Squad

He is a closet racist. Gays pretending to be heteros are known as having beards.

A person who pretends to be a tolerant person, like PAD will be known as mustache

>Spurrier will write Suicide Squad
No kidding? Well, that's nice.
Pencil mustache?

a.k.a brushtache

So, on one hand Marvel is dropping all mutants from Marvel vs. Capcom, and on the other they are releasing a ton of new X-Men comics? Mixed signals for the conspiracy theorists.

Inhumans get better creative teams, while x-books are published to save marvel from losing marketshare, because "those stupid x-fags will buy anything" (Axel Alonso, 2017)

>Prestige
the worst codename ever to go along with the worst costume ever, being Rachel is suffering.

To add insult to injury, she will not appear in Jean Grey solo, which will deal with Phoenix going evil. Instead Jean Grey will seek help of Ghost Rider and Dr Strange. Lovely, isn't it?

Which one of these is Emma Frost in again?

Exactly the same with Cyclops and Psylocke.

>on one hand Marvel is dropping all mutants from Marvel vs. Capcom
Source?

...You got a name of the book?

That's the joke. She's not on covers so...

>No Lemire, not even on Weapon X
I guess it's almost confirmed that Lemire will be going to Guardians of the Galaxy then.

>Lady Deathstrike

How is this going to work?

why would good selling books like Old Man Logan, All New Wolverine, Uncanny X-Men get cancelled? I am not saying it wont happen, I just dont understand.

magik, emma, havok, polaris, gambit, psylocke, fantomex, archangel, Monet could carry an Uncanny X-Men book

New Generation X-Force Factor?

ideally, there should always be an Uncanny X-Men, and the roster should change a lot every 2 years.
there was a time in the late 80s when iirc X-Men were British Psylocke, Dazzler, Havok, Longshot and depowered Storm. Xavier was in Space and Magneto was the New Mutants professor.

you could do like Family Guy, and let manatees pick the new Uncanny X-Men roster, X-Men allows more change than most comics.

But isn't that the point of Guggenheim book, that everyone is trying to stop thinking about the past and move forward into new stuff. Rachel still being tied to the Phoenix would be the complete opposite of that.

No, because Rachel is from the future, so she can't look in the past, because she isn't even born yet

Nightcrawler, Siryn, Magma, Hellion, Goldballs, and a semi-reformed Mr. Sinister in a cyborg female body which is heavily based on Cyclops operating under the name Lady Kinetic?

The Jean Phoenix thing is the opposite of move forward into new stuff.
We have Rachel, Hope Summers and Quentin Quire. We dont need Jean as Phoenix Host again. Also, dead Jean is with the Phoenix. Will the Phoenix have two Jeans at the same time?

Being different bodies isn't a matter. There have been armies of Jean Grey clones.

How can that man possibly still have a job? Does he have a hidden cache of pictures of everything Stan Lee did in the 70's?

Guggenheim isn't writing Jean

>Blue
>Cable
>Weapon X
At the fore.
I can only attribute this to Bunn, Pak, and HUEG GUNS
Why the hell do we have to have >Land on Weapon X?
WHY?!

R.I.P.

Feels bad, lads.
Feels bad.

Hopefully they put her back to a plain new mutants uniform so the casuals can fuck off and leave my waifu alone

Neither of these comments are entirely true.
Nobody cared about Psylocke until 2010.

I cared because of... Marvel Super Heroes: War of the Gems?