truly underrated

The Master is a masterpiece

>

youtube.com/watch?v=gzgByhxQSDc
the master and PDL were even better
TWBB is also a classic obv

Your reviews are always fucking terrible user

sorry paul, IV was shit

I can't think of anyone who isn't a self-professed "nerd" or a teenager that still gives a shit about this movie.

wrong, rewatch it, it's shit

>Eastern Promises
>Zodiac
>classics
compared to the other two you have listed they look like shit.

I really don't understand the praise for fincher he is really untalented

just watched this last month.
wow. all that hype for such a shitty movie.
back to your home sight now.
Imagine killing nolan and all his fans died. finally the world would be saved.

He is definitely not untalented though I agree he hasn't made any classics

okay on a technical/production level his movies are fine but his movies are so uninspired, boring, stale and and unemotionally involved much like nolan.

I'd much rather watch someone with shit directing skills tell a story that feels like its being told by a human than watch nolan or fincher churn out more edgy twist robo-schlock

cuz you suck

Because the rest of us just enjoy it quietly to avoid spergs like you nitpicking it.

Unemotional, sure. Uninspired, boring, stale? I disagree. I think sterile best describes them, and sterile turns some people off.

I legitimately turned off zodiac and read the wikipedia article on the zodiac killer.

All these entertainment biopics I'm convinced are for utter brainlets too dumb to watch a documentary or read.

I saw the imitation game thinking it would be a great little biopic because it was so highly praised.

nope again, utter shit with less information than the wikipedia article.

Give me one reason why I should care about gyllenhalls investigation into the zodiac? Especially when we already know he doesn't figure it out. Oh right fincher just assumes the audience would care deeply about a 60 year old crime spree.

why does it have all these horrible faggot actors in it again? Why are they all flat with no character? Why do we care about the zodiac when we are never even invited to care about his victims?

I'm taking it one step further. Zodiac is outright a bad movie.

>Plot Babby
Oh, yikes. Remove yourself from the human experience

fight club I guess wasn't boring... every other movie he's ever made is incredibly boring because it feels like they are made by a robot who has never experienced the human condition.

he's a complete worthless hack fraud who has never and will never make a good movie. just admit it or fuck off.

>plot babby
>post is about the characters and lack of emotional involvement
>plot/story not mentioned once

>the desolated wasteland of the reading comprehension of brainlets
to understand fincher I guess you really really have to turn your brain off to the point of losing the ability to read and likely soiling yourself.

Blood Diamond
Drive
Perfume: The Story of a Murderer
The Others
Life as a House
Donnie Darko
Oldboy (2003)
Inception

>Give me one reason why I should care about gyllenhalls investigation into the zodiac? Especially when we already know he doesn't figure it out.
Yikes

>fincher
>nolan
>donnie darko
>LoTR
>a comedy movie
>mad mex
welcome to red dit burger home of the red dit burger can I take your upvote sir?

U r wrong.

This reply is so dumb it would behoove me to end this conversation.

if you are trying to defend this movie or make fincher fans look like anything other than the hideous niggers that they are you are failing immeasurably

>I didn't care about the story
>wow plot babby
(you)

I have shown this to all kinds of people and they have all enjoyed it. Perfect comedy.

DDL overacting reddit meme flick
The twist was written by a cocaine addicted Nolan and it shows
>let me piss in your ear and tell you it's raining
Fat sweaty nerd power fantasy

Burn After Reading is the only good movie of the last 15 years.

> Please tell me a bed time story, mommy, one where I don't have to think or feel anything. Just start listing a series of events that happen or read out a Wikipedia article for me please.

city of god I recall being decent but I can't remember a single thing about the movies so I guess I can't really include it.

Zodiac is shit, watch Memories of Murder.

you already tried to disagree with me before by exercising subpar reading comprehension are you going to continue to do so brainlet?

>the filmmaker makes no effort to involve the audience emotionally
>mommy, one where I don't have to think or feel anything.
(you)

jesus you are embarrassing yourself thoroughly aren't you finchernigger? I imagine you lack the mental capacity to feel the shame you are inviting upon yourself however so its all irrelevant. continue being a dumb nigger.

do I come across as that much of a pleb? Of course I've already seen Memories of a murder.

Nice to see someone with a modicum of taste in the thread though.

You actually do come across as dense from your assessment of Zodiac.

>he's still trying
seriously if you can't handle patrician taste just move on my man.

>Confuses plot and story
YIKES

La La Land is unironically the best movie of the 21st century so far

Don't argue me

Your enjoyment of a movie is based on how well it lubes your ass and whispers in your ear. You're either a woman or a faggot.

>I didn't care about the story but I was heavily invested in the plot!
I'm just giving you these (you)'s because I feel bad.

Sorry sweetie

You have confused two other posters for me now, you utter dotard. Let me point out where I have actually responded to you to make this easier:
And this reply I'm making now. No others. Yikes

>he's imagining lubing my ass and whispering in my ear because he wants to fuck me into liking zodiac
b-baka!

>He has no understanding of story or Plot.
Wow, yikes.

>dem quads
I'd fuck you till you develop a proper taste for movies, faggot.

well fincher fans are so unintelligent I just refer to them as one unconscious being.

>he can't refute a single thing I said he just says yikes and assumes his faggot attitude will win people over
yikes

>gets completely destroyed
>uhhh you must be dumb
yikes
>I get quads
>he still doesn't think I'm right
guess there's no getting through to redditors.

>fincher faggots ruining the thread
of course.

>Genuinely doesn't understand the difference between Story and Plot and there is no way in which this conversation can positively develop until he learns the difference but he's so narcissistic that no matter what I say he won't bother educating himself.
Yikes!

why THE FUCK did they get the guy to play both twins. confused the fuck out of me.

Same. Almost made me knock it down from 10/10 to 9/10. No point in that at all

Go back to plebbit. I mean it, the (you) meme is fucking atrocious. No different than an upvote

you're in the wrong here you dense faggot just a passerby letting you know that

Do you watch movies hoping to catch feelings?

It's actually very different from an upvote