Shapeshifter?
Alien?
Is she a meta now?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/g2om
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DUDE LAZURUS PIT LMAO

Destroyed.

Isn't Talia in this season? Pit would make sense.

>Alien?

Definitely. I hope she will stay in the show more than a couple of episodes.

so prometheus is totally Tommy, right?

NO WAY?! BEST GIRL HERE? YEEEAAAAH!~

Nobody cared about Laurel until she died

laurel was awesome once she got over her boozing.

But damn, that flashback with Felicity was awesome, it reminded me why I liked her and why I was happy when they announced that she'll join the main cast instead of being a guest support role. I didn't know how it would turn out. I DIDN'T KNOW!

that's not true, she was hated duing season 2, meh during season 3 and loved in season 4.

>Nobody cared about Laurel until she died
I cared about her before she died. It's just the early seasons where she had a drinking problem I wanted them to kill her.

It's going to be Flashpoint a la Superboy Prime punching reality.

Clearly Reverse Flash used his future tech to stage Laurel's death and then brought her back in order to distract Sarah while he builds up his time traveling legion of doom in LoT. He also probably brainwashed her and now she's a mole ready to be set off at any moment. This is just a small piece of his massive keikeku.

Producers said it's Flashpoint.

Literally the only character with decent character progression. I hated her so much early on but she slowly changed as a person and I grew to love her.

It's the female journalist.

>that flashback with Felicity was awesome
Agreed. I'm ready for more s1 flashbacks next season.

dont they still have that earth 2 evil counter part of her?

In Star Labs prison? It's unclear.

so I just watched ep9. gay husband come off like a woman. am I wrong in expecting men to be more understanding of vigilantly life? if your wife was going out super heroing would you act like that once you found out? is it natural and Im just not used to seeing men say those lines?

I was thinking its the new cop. I don't want them to ruin tommy
I hated her till the end.

Im not reading the godspeed crap but I think Savitar is going to turn out to be barry himself(maybe alt reality) it would be fun if turned out to be barry's mom but I don't think they would go there

I didn't like the flashback because it doesn't mesh with the actual s1, smoak tech OS isn't windows 8, and felicity was still her "superl33t hax0rgirl" persona, rather than geek girl from s1.

As a gay man, I can say you're pretty wrong. Feminine gays pretty much act exactly like women with the same level of pettiness and irrationality. That being said, gay guys typically only pair up fem to masc like half the time, so if they were both masc you'd be right.

you're not used to men seeing the concerned lines. view it like this, if you had a son, and he got a new job at a small tech startup, but kept coming home bruised, aching and bandaged, at late hours, nearly every day, would you let him keep working at the start up?

now what if he tells you he's joined an anti-corrupt cop gang trying to make the city safer, but often in the exact area you see in the news nightly, where many people die, nearly die and otherwise.

would you let him keep at it then?

this isn't two bros being baffled about one being a superhero like Malfoy and the flash, this is two people loving eachother as a family, the superheroing would only have been acceptable if he had powers like STEEL from LOT.

This. The flashbacks were stupid. It's as if the writers forgot what actually happened in season 1 and made Ollie a remorseless killing machine, going out of his way to make sure body guards were dead.

eh, I figured it was supposed to be the early early episodes, because the hood at first was kinda, extra brutal.

>you let him keep working at the start up?
no. I would ask him what was up and see if whatever he is doing makes him happy. I just saw ep like that in static shock
>you're not used to men seeing the concerned lines.
Im used the men being concerned but ultimately supportive. very few say "its me or the job" or "I did not sign up for this" even in cases when its true. They try to roll with the new reality because they love the other person and wish to stay together despite this new addition. with all the "I did it to protect you"and the delivery it came off like some mocking parody of the spiderman secret hiding plots.
>now what if he tells you he's joined an anti-corrupt cop gang trying to make the city safer
Well at this point everyone should have moved away from that city but regardless its a city were the leadership gets gunned down every few weeks so there is no safe job.
>where many people die
you will note they were not crime fighters
>would you let him keep at it then?
>let
is it my choices? I can say how I feel but ultimately there is no stopping people from determining they own path be it something as serious as this or something as simple as my gf asking if she should buy something me saying no and her buying it regardless.I feel like "well why did you ask me, if you are going to do your thing anyway" but here the situation was not even at that level.
>superheroing would only have been acceptable if he had powers like STEEL from LOT.
hey cops mange to find love. anyways he could work from behind the screen or be a teach guy, etc a conversation can be had. which I guess they will have and this was just a knee-jerk first reaction. Than again I kind of hate when 2 people have to find middle ground but it ends with one of them giving up their position(its gonna happen with wally and his dad but its not the same in a marriage)

I actually expect it to be either a set up for a more gruff mr terrific, or a return by his hubby and change of heart.

Never to the point where he'd slow his pace and put an extra arrow in a henchman just to make sure his life had ended.

>return by his hubby and change of heart.
most likely this.
>more gruff mr terrific
not going to happen even if they divorce. may happen if hubby does but likelihood of that is lower than usually

am I one of the few who liked killer arrow? What I did not like was his target being picked because the meds cost too much, with extra dirt added in to make sure he came off evil enough

>I think you should get away from me as far as you can *sob*
I don't watch every ep but is this how YA arrow has gotten?

Frank pls leave.

I mean Thalia is gonna appear in the next half. Maybe it is just good old Lazurus pit.

stop pretending that killing never fixes anything. comics have the rule because they have to go one forever but there is no need for shows to keep them.

There are many lazarus pits in the comics, what's stopping them from just finding another?

I never liked her or disliked her, but I do believe that they literally wasted a lot of character progression when they kill her.

Who was implying that senpai? You can kill a particularly dangerous bad guy without mercilessly slaughtering everyone who works for him.

>loved in season 4
By whom? She was the most useless character during S4. It's like at times writers forgot that she's supposed to be in the episode.

No, that's not how flashpoint works. Nobody would remember Laurel dying if flashpoint changed anything.

50/50 it can be a preventative measure to stop people from going into crime and for example if you publicly declare your target a lot of their henchman will run away. its not like people working for them are innocent or anything. This is some reverse "kill henchman, let the boss live" situation and both are foolish. What do you think those unemployed henchman will do? also henchman is not some sub class of human that acts like a drone, each has a possibility of turning into the main antagonist

it could be she died but a version of her slipped into this reality before the other collapsed

So again, Frank pls. You're not arguing that killing is sometimes justifiable for superheroes, you're arguing that superheroes should engage in judge Dredd-esque execution of anyone who's deemed "bad".

Flashpoint caused the Lazarus Pit to not have been destroyed and Talia goes on to revive Laurel.

Why does Talia cares about Laurel again?

her lover's sister, and she grew to respect laurel as BC.

more or less.because in the comic world there are no errors and targets are always guilty.
>sometimes
and no Im not arguing that they should do drive bys in the streets but if you go into a warehouse full of armed men who are thematically dress than maybe its one of those times when its best to kill everyone

Laurel is the key

but was not Lazarus Pit being destroyed important to the plot?

To be fair those guys are willing to kill as well.

Talia wants revenge against Oliver for destroying the League of Assassins. I bet she also trained Claybourne to become Prometheus.

>dat ending

a-are they fixing this show?! are we going to get laurel back?!?

Not really. It was just done to remove the "cheat death easy" deus ex machina.

>Claybourne
is not Claybourne dead? no its not the baby

And if it's a them-or-me situation then a superhero is certainly justified in killing. However, if they go out of their way to ensure the death of all the henchmen, I really don't see how that's justified at all.

Then there's no way that Superheroes could uphold ideals of justice. Killing someone because they're a mass murderer who's about to commit an atrocity on mankind is often justice. The people who are there because they're getting paid to work for that guy? They should go to trial.

justice is mildly subjective.
>The people who are there because they're getting paid to work for that guy?
you mean getting paid to help with crime. just following orders and all that?
>They should go to trial.
whos trial ? even in comics most heroes never stick around long enough to make anything legally solid.
>Killing someone because they're a mass murderer who's about to commit an atrocity on mankind is often justice.
or one could say its expedient.

>they go out of their way to ensure the death of all the henchmen, I really don't see how that's justified at all.
I guess you like anime type heroes who never think far ahead and only live in the moment. some death today can save lives tomorrow

So my theory is...

You have a Black Canary Meta who can actually use her cry.

The Dominators can apparently reconstruct a perfect Laurel personality from the memories of the other characters.

So maybe the Dominators abducted Black Siren and she was in the alien simulation too, but putting her in the simulation gave her back all the original Laurel's memories.... giving Arrow the old Laurel back (kinda) but who can do the canary cry without the mechanism.

>you mean getting paid to help with crime
I don't know why you think all crime warrants the death penalty. There are very few crimes in real life that warrant the death penalty other than multiple homicides.

Why do you even like superheroes? Other than the Punisher, none of them have that mindset, and season one Ollie certainly didn't.

It's HR Wells using his hologram pen thing to infiltrate Green Arrow's operations so he can collect more material for his novel.

As dumb as that is, it would be satisfactory. But we all know the actual reason will be even dumber and not satisfy anyone.

The problem is that black siren cry is pretty powerfull to the point of being able to knock a building off. It works for the flash, but it is too much power for arrow.

HR will have an arrow to his knee, and then blame it on Flashpoint.

>Other than the Punisher
I don't much care for the punisher, he is one note and all his antagonists are caricatures. only liked few of his stories.
>Why do you even like superheroes?
because they are fun? because I recognize that there are better ways of doing things without being obsessed with superman powered crank or joker getting out ever other week.

>I don't know why you think all crime warrants the death penalty
generally the level of punishment equals how often the crime happens. sometimes punishment for vandalism can go up if it is happening a lot in X city. its one of the things emphasized in prosecutors guidelines "if it happens often than always ask for max" given what kind of crime levels the superhero cities have it would not be strange to see an expansion
>death penalty
the validity of death penalty itself is often argued and again you talked of justice but now arguing the legality of things.

HR is growing on me

Nah, CW's writers just don't know how to do character arcs.

People liked Roy more when he finished his introduction.
People liked Wally more when he finished his introduction.
People liked Laurel when she finished her introduction.

For reasons incomprehensible to me, the arrowverse writers think "ok, the whole story depends on us caring about what happens to character x... so lets give them a completely pointless and contrived sub plot about being a dumb asshole for no reason."

TT Batman's gotten to your head, user.

I liked her from the beginning and love her starting in season 3

And you don't have to like her character to see how clearly they fucked up and pushed FeFe to the forefront to appease middle aged moms on twitter

I still have no desire to start watching this show again even with best girl back (all the new side characters seem shitty and FeFe is still the worst)

Are we too soon?

is that from this weeks episode? I just dropped this show! Don't tell me I have to come back

You have to go back.

My body is ready.

streamable.com/g2om

With co-best girl potentially back, and seeing other co best girl in the suit during the crossover, it made me
Kind of miss this show.

Hopefully Laurel is back permanently because I miss her. She earned being a hero

Best girl

I think you mean Martin.

Were we ever sure that the baby was male?

You seem to forget that people immediately start bitching when somebody is just there in the background and doesn't add anything to the plot. People did this with Diggle when he became a mask wearing vigilante, same thing with Laurel last season right up to her death.

eww look at those legs

>t-shirt looks like it says SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

best girl confirmed

Are you actually defending how poorly they used Laurel last season

So earth 2 black siren is still trapped in the cell under star labs?

Also is Dr light still roaming around the city naked?

it's obviously Walter upset that he wasn't part of Oliver's Wonderful Life

walter seems too big to be prometheus.

the good of the season:

+prometheus is far more threatening than darhk ever was
+Based Diggle
+oliver is actually growing up
+renee
+quentin
+the crossover episode. 'for the man who has everything' is good no matter who it stars.

the bad of the season:
-all the love interests
-the rest of the new team
-island flashbacks
-the team somehow not realizing the green hooded vigilante that used to be 'the hood' is also green arrow. the hood wasn't secretive about his switch to 'the arrow', and who the fuck actually believed roy was 'the arrow'?

You idiot, she got resurrected because of Flashpoint. As in the Lazarus Pit or something else changed. Everyone else still saw her die

>too big
For you.

>island flashbacks
>island

I'm still calling them that.

I'm enjoying Ragman, since Artemis has left now the only team member who's scenes I actively hate are Curtis.

quads win

same guy that made the list:
I like ragman when he's not getting preachy or religious as fuck.

Was last nights Arrow the best episode since season 2?

I think so.

No one cared who she was until she put on the mask.

Well,can't wait for Lance's reaction.

And for Sara to die soonish.