It killed their career

LOL, good riddance

Aren't at least two of those people still starring an SNL? I'm pretty sure that show's been breaking viewership records thanks to Drumpf.

How do we know? it been only 1 years fucking idiot.

the fat one has a comedy career, the black (and the blonde?) were and are on snl. wiig might have suffered a bit, she was probably the most profiled one, not sure how she's doing now.

that chick looks unreasonably unattractive for an actress. you know which one...eh follow your dreams

The only careers I wanted to see end was Paul Feig's and Amy Pascal's.

Not really.

> let's find the ugliest bitches in the industry and ruin their careers

What were they thinking.

>killing something that isn't alive

>drumpf

pls kill yourself user

Wiig is the only one guaranteed a continued career.

watched a little part of the movie, seemed a little less than okay, but the character of the bitch on right killed it for me
fucking cringy

What does the new Stephen king film have to do with this ghostbuster reboot?

It's not just they're ugly, their personalities were insulting to women. You want to make a feminist movie, yet have one of the women cry like a toddler about getting slimed?

>career died because director was a beta male cuckold who didnt actually direct

Lol

That's like going back to your day job after failing at your dream career. Most either use SNL as a springboard into a movie career, or fade into obscurity.

Wiig is in that new Matt Damon movie where they shrink and also is a regular now on the last man on earth...until they kill her off like the do with everybody on that show.

>the haunted thousand yard stare in Wiigs eyes
She knew what was going to happen but was powerless to stop it

Downsized, and that does look funny. In a I still will laugh at the idea of a giant saltine like I would as a 10 year old kind of way. You know it's dumb optical illusion shit, yet your mind can't help guffawing over it.

everything is doing, shit, death journal like Times are getting tons of new subscribtion with the orange turd in the white house, is doing all the job to give all the attention to liberal show everywhere, nice job donald, you play yourself....

These actors had multiple projects signed before the GB disaster but I'm pretty sure they didn't sign anything after

Nope, it was a ROARING success and only butthurt t_d idiots disagree.

Yeah maybe among 10 year olds too young to have better taste.

btfo

Wiig was just in Mother, which was kind of jarring. She seemed really out of place.

Amy Pascal STILL has a job after Ghostbusters. After the NK hack. After the leaks made her look like a psychopath. She knows who the pedos are. It's the only explanation. But yeah, Paul Feig's career is dead.

The funny thing is the movie was smug in the fact that people didn't want it. The studios and writers don't realize that people don't go see movies like ghostbusters because of the social rhetoric.

But it did so poorly that it killed any chance of a sequel.

In every single GB promotional picture I've seen her in, she always looks really embarrassed to be there.

I think only Paul feigs career has taken a downturn, as direction and script seemed to be the main problems with it

>old
>sheboon
>fat
>lesbian tomboy

this had zero chance

I wanna watch Robocop

Well if Akroyd was telling the truth, Fieg was also responsible for tens of millions of $ for reshoots.

That and a shitty script and poor direction meant Ghostbusters was DOA.

He joked about movie jail before but wew

I didn't like the movie but desu the only ones who deserved to have their career terminated are Feig and Pascal.
I still can't believe Feig blamed the original movie for the failure of his movie.

Melissa McCarthy's career is sadly still alive

>first post in already talking about Trump
obsessed

Omg my brain is dead. I hate it when i dont completely delete a word and now i sound like an autistic weeb when my brain wanted to write deserve and but at the same time

I hope it killed Paul Fag's career.