Even if Jews do run the world, does that justify their extermination?

Even if Jews do run the world, does that justify their extermination?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/qA00O
youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The ones that run the world are the zionists.
The normal jew guys are okayish.

ya

Kek has decided.

Have you thought maybe theres a reason the holocaust people are all skinny?

Maybe they didn't have enough food, and they killed them in a mercy kill, giving the last of the food rations to their soldiers.

Soldiers eat before prisoners. Good guy Hitler gassed the starving jews out of compassion.

I'm only seeing purple in the IDs.
Is it the color of Kek?

>Even if Jews do run the world, does that justify their extermination?

Depends on your point of view goy

Nah, I make my own wealth, I don't need to blame an entire race because I'm a loser.

"Compassion" is a stretch, pragmatism is a better word. The idea that Hitler killed the Jews just because "he evil" is nonesense. They were losing the war, running out of resources, these camps were getting expensive, so they did what was practical.

More importantly, does your dick shrink when you're starving?

Yes, very much so.

>The normal jew guys are okayish

Correct, just remember jews will jew each other as well

This doesn't mean to trust Jews in anyway though.

Yes. Genocide is a perfectly fine permanent solution for long lasting problems caused by certain groups of "people"

jesus said 'why not', i'm sure martyrs are all the ssme.. """coalition of the willing"""

OP is implying the holocaust happened. The jews starved just like anyone else in the camps because the allies bombed the supply routes. Even allied POWs starved

This video along with many many others completely debunks the jewish lie of the holocaust. and PS the moses story about Egypt was also a fucking lie

webmshare.com/qA00O

we need a germbro to give the translation for a FEMA camp in his lands

war is a multifaceted word, peep go to war while they dream

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c

moar

if youve ever been in a proper container box or railway container youd know way more than 15 jews can fit in one

lmfao
my cheeks are hurting.

>masturbating machines
I sure didn't read about that in any history class I've been in.

The ones who've converted to Christianity are okayish. Talmudic Jews are still Satanic. I don't want to kill them, I just want the zionists who control the banks, hollywood, etc., who are intentionally corrupting morals and subverting Christianity to be deported to Israel. That is all.