Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-09ayPX_KVs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a thread died so this garbage could exist
Thanks OP

I'd say Idris Elba, but that might be too black.

really makes you kneel

>a multimillionaire athlete not standing during the national anthem will help defeat white supremacy/police brutality

Do liberals actually believe this?

Shia Labeouf

A literal modern day Rosa Parks. I can't believe there are still Nazi white supremacists that oppress him. It's a good thing white people will be extinct soon.

30 years from now i can see a biopic of this. Like Remember the Titans. Except i like Remember the Titans

David Hussey.

The Kang that knelt.

This dude is armenian or Turkish or something, he is definitely not even lose to fully black.

What the fuck is it with people trying to fake being black lately? Do they think people can''t tell?

Michael B Jordan.

There will be a scene as he's kneeling with the National Anthem playing a bunch of fat white men are yelling at him from the stands and in his mind you see the images of innocent child after innocent child being murdered by white cops.

A tear slowly rolls down his cheek.

Oscars for everyone!

Whoever the white version of Idris Aelba is?

He thinks the more he acts like a nigger the sooner his real dad will come back into his life.

The guy from Ex Machina

tim allen

>This dude is armenian or Turkish or something, he is definitely not even lose to fully black.

How did you even come up with that retarded assumption?

NO! They're kneeling as a sign of unity!
Please watch the NFL. Please don't leave!

That guy from nightcrawler and the night of

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=-09ayPX_KVs

they should follow your example and try to smugly shitpost problems out of existence instead

He might not be Armenian, but he's definitely not close to fully black. He has a lot of caucasoid ancestry, for one thing his nose.

Black people don't have that ridge bump. They do not have aquiline noses. What do his parents look like?

so whats your estimate for NFL ticket sales purchased by white people?
im going to say as high as 75%.

Or they could they could come up with real solutions instead of calling cops pigs and supporting cop killers

>Do they think people can''t tell?
yes and they are right to do so. in america real negroids are as rare as unbleached blonde hair. most americans have never seen one and have grown up being told that these kaepernicks, curries and shaun kangs are """""black""""""

Do you think people wearing pink during February is going to stop breast cancer?

It's called awareness, dumbass

I'm convinced he's using some kind of product to darken his skin. Photos from 3 to 4 years ago show his skin much lighter. Dude's an embarrassment.

Lol I've already seen this exact talking point on reddit 5 mins ago. This is absolutely a PR operation.

yeah, wearing socks with pig cops on them while employed by the NFL with every stadium in the country employing thousands of security and police officers is a really non problematic issue.
good one, you stupid nigger

I live near Detroit. I'm pretty sure I've seen a black person before

His nose alone should be obvious to anyone who isn't retarded.

Awareness of what? Multimillionaire niggers complaining about racism they never dealt with?

>comes out that tons of footbal players have brain damage
>people want us to align with them politically

hmmm

Thanks for bringing up another round of NFL propaganda fund, of which the NFL doesn't even donate to.

>he browses reddit
Stay there, redditor.