Cape villains that deserve more exposure

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/buddboetticher/with_replies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>more exposure

like in... more naked?

Livewire, Spot, Giganta, and is Taskmaster a villain right now?

She's coming back. And in her superior Gaga look.

Her design and attitude turns me on so fucking bad. I like her.

Why is Murdoch a woman?

Byrne's Namor is underrated.

but...
thats not superior...

still, thanks for the info dude, is current batgirl any good?

Wait, she's wearing pants?

Fail.

I want to kiss Magpie.

Also Absence needs to show up again.

Looks like she's wearing shorts with thigh high boots

Cartoon Magpie, wears skimpy ass outfit.

Inspired by Lady gaga who struts around outside in skimp ass outfits.

Comic Magpie, shorts.

sigh.

My trio of obscure-fu's
>Mime
>Magpie
>Lashina

And of course KGBeast

Absence user, if i ever write anything DC related i promise to include a absence cameo just for you

Blame the comics for being afraid of portraying lewd outfits. Even more afraid than a kid's cartoon.

At least Lego Batman gave her a nice dress.

>is current batgirl any good?
It's an entertaining mid-level comic. Nothing bad, but nothing amazing either. I enjoy it.

I'll say Lady Shiva. I know Judge user would agree.

thanks
like current harley then?

Ayyyyy more magpies=more better

You're a good man SuicideAnon

the dinosaur ninja lady? is she really obscure?

It's been decades and I never noticed the combination of her hair and head is shaped to look like a bird/magpie.

Without the crude humor, yes. There's nothing really bad about it to get upset about, but there really isn't amazing in any way. It's a solidly entertaining superhero romp thus far.

I want to see more writers try their hand at pulling off his stupid gimmick successfully.

i think i read one of his silver age appearances, just throws pennies at people right?

aright ill check it from here on, thanks dude

The crime schemes are also penny related. Not the most profitable of ideas.

bump

these are some of the best threads, dont let them die anons

>Orca
>Magpie
>Deula Dent
>Absence
>Karu-sil
>Scorpiana
>Livewire

I'd put Killer Frost on there too but she's at least a B-Lister now.

Speaking of that, Chris McKay officially confirmed on Twitter that Killer Moth's in the movie as well.

It would've been funny if he was absent, since he's the one rogue that is both obscure and well-known at the same time.

Lord Death Man!

He isn't even going to be in Lego Batman. At least he had a sweet appearance in Batman 66.

>Speaking of that, Chris McKay officially confirmed on Twitter that Killer Moth's in the movie as well.

Absolutely based. I wish Moth was the main villain.

She's officially a member of the Justice League as of January.

>Orca
Also coming back.

I second on more of Lord Death Man. The only problem is there needs to be a way from turning him completely OP.

>She's officially a member of the Justice League as of January.

Not the same character

Forgot pic.

storytime plz

he mention anybody else?

>Livewire
Came back last year in Batgirl.

anyone working// ever worked on any fan comics using obscures?

i find myself torn on the morrison revival version.

one one hand it was awesome to see him again, on the other hand he felt like an entirely different character to the batmanga version.

True, it's Caitlin instead of Louise.

I wish to god they'd Rebirth Louise. It was a slap in the fucking face how they introduced Caitlin (literally saying "She's Louise's replacement" in the book,) especially when Louise taking up the mantle from Crystal was such a big deal.

Morrison's version is fine. Different, but fun and exciting. It's the shitty takes on the character by other writers after that point that are the issue; his next appearance had him as an obnoxious Deadpool knockoff.

I love this Livewire.

Maybe LDM should be more like a Toku villain. Also Japanese Batman needs to make a comeback.

Plus the fact that Caitlin is a hero and going more and more heroic all the time. So she's really nothing like Killer Frost, she's a color swapped Ice.

I always figured Lord Death Man should be something between Skeletor and a Kung Fu movie villain. Theatrical, scheming, and with tons of keikakus.

Maybe do that mixed with a bit of 70s Italian exploitation horror added in.

What I hate the most about Caitlin is that she's in complete control of her mental facilities. Louise was flat out insane and Crystal was a female Elliot Rogers, but Caitlin is just Elsa in a bodysuit. Caitlin kills because she has to and that's supposed to be tragic, but the tragedy of Crystal and Louise were't treated as something that justified get crimes.

I bet Caitlin's powers aren't even unstable. Louise and Crystal's powers would eventually break down and kill them. Plus Caitlin's costume makes me puke. She looks like a blue Carol Danvers.

And I'd like for his language to be a bit trippy but poetic. Not super obnoxious or obvious. Just enough to where you sort of get that "hey this guy is a little different." so kind of how Morrison wrote him.

Add all this up and you get quite a compelling villain.

twitter.com/buddboetticher/with_replies

He confirmed Condiment King and wanted Zsasz, but wasn't allowed to put him in.

Also, that cop lady next to Alfred is an OC based on Chief O'Hara.

>Big Wheel, but he better have the fucking wheel
>Cardiac
>Ruby Thursday
>Ringmaster
>The Fixer
>Klaw

The Orb
Anaconda
Kiteman
White Rabbit
Quicksand
New versions of the Gamma Corps Black members: Axon, Morass, and Aberration

>Kiteman

Hell yeah!

oh i still liked it, it just felt like a new character. Same way i can like the Mulvey KGBeast while appreciating its a essentially a new character.
i didnt even know he came back after morrison, whats up with it outa intrest?

i can understand zsasz but it still sucks

at least orb got a new job working for the joker now

I'd like to see Mouse Man come back. A nice thief type villain in it for the challenge, not all murder or world domination.

Maybe make him a professional rival of Catwoman. She breaks into a vault, and he's already inside, loot in hand. Then they Tom and Jerry it on the way out.

>orca and magpie both coming back

Sup Forums needs to force meme waifus more often, it gets results

wondy has a fair few fun underused rouges, dr. poison, dr. domino and the crimson centipede were my faves

mime to if you count the lego movie

Saving this one.

>Sup Forums needs to force meme waifus more often, it gets results
It's because DC is /ourpublisher/.

please give my marine biologist waifu her own book DC thank you

The Ani-Men

Both the original version and the newer GLA version

Maybe mix and match members or combine the teams.

I mostly just want more Giraffe Man though

this desu

Doctor Poison is the villain of the WW movie.

i know, only reason im interested in the film to be honest