Is moving to the United States if Trump wins a betrayal of my country?

Today Scott Adams posted a blog talking about the idea of the shy Trump voter, concealing their support for fear of safety.

A 4% shy Trump vote supposedly gives Trump 384 electoral votes. The way the polls are going and the news from Wikileaks, it looks good.

If I leave Australia, pack up my business and move to Texas for the future race war, am I a traitor to my country folk or loyal to the european race?

I'm a 9th generation Australian, related to Captain Cooks sister on one side and a descendant from the first convict family on the other.

as long as you're not abo its ok

we don't need anymore niggers

>related to Captain Cooks
who?

>If I leave Australia, pack up my business and move to Texas for the future race war, am I a traitor to my country folk or loyal to the european race?
You're supporting your European brothers in the US in this scenario.

google, your friend, blah blah blah.

Come ON, user, geez.

Agree.

>Captain Cooks
I mean how is he relevant to the American Revolution

I'd love to move out of my shithole but I'll be too young even during Drumpf's second term.

So it seems Americans have no problem with me betraying my country.

tf?

What?

You would be accepted my English speaking friend, as long as you are white.

Fuck off! We're full!

Keep the koalas in Aussie land pls

I'd preferably like to move somewhere where there isn't any distain for European Australians.

Fuck Aus, we were sold out.

We'll reclaim it for the Emperor when the time comes.

>TEXAS

why the FUCK do all these non-Americans think Texas is some kind of awesome state?

Is it the kike movies you idiots watch?

Texas is like 30% white, hot as fuck and they're all fat and stupid. Move to the midwest instead.

Come over here. Mexico is trying their luck. Prove yourself, shed a drop of blood and you will gain instant citizenship.

I would flee any nogunz shithole too, reason Trump is so important is because there's nowhere else to flee to once the US is irreparably turned to shit

Anglosphere freedom of movement when?

> you will never take a leisurely boat ride to Australia for the year without needing a visa, passport, or whatever
> you will never be able to move to a quaint northern English village as easily as moving across the usa is now
> you will never pack a machine gun onto your snowmobile and head to the north pole to kill Santa for not getting you a stretch Armstrong when you were five

New Zealand or Canada

Front lines

I'd be interested if thats how it works, bootcamp would be good for me but I'd like to contribute to your economy.

We have more guns in Aus than before the buyback, only they are in less hands.