put a button on a nuke that instantly detonates

> put a button on a nuke that instantly detonates
> tell a little tree baby not to press it shortly before watching him run away with it

Not to mention all the quips shown are more cringey and out-of-character than ever before. I'm not liking the looks of this, guys.

Good for you. I loved it. Can't wait to see it.

Looks great.

I feel sorry for you.

Is there a new trailer?

god stick with your grimderp Snyder crap then

or you can learn to have fun once in a while

For what I know there are 2 trailers.

Hey, they have to make the trailer look palatable to a mass audience.
of course they're going to take what normies thought was funny and mash it into a trailer to get their asses in seats

Agreed. Most of the internet must have a very different sense of humor. Drax and Baby Groot are just annoying to me. Still, I thought the same about the Deadpool trailer, and that turned out genuinely pretty funny. GotG1 was fine, so I guess this will probably be fine too.

youre also going to love your 10th birthday party, that's coming up soon, bud!

the trailer shows that the nuke has a 5 minute timer.

How it feels to be so alone?

That raccoon needs a good hard dicking.

You always say that!

>Not to mention all the quips shown are more cringey and out-of-character than ever before.

Not really. If anything, what makes the humour here work where it falls flat in the Avengers films is that it feels natural for the characters. Their cadence is that of conversation, not 'I just delivered a gag'.

No that's the other button

Groot is trolling Rocket he knows which button is which.

>caring about post civil war dis-marvel
Ishiggidiggidoo.

I ponder what's gonna be the next big thing.. Westerns? Fantasy?

>the quips

Sweet reminder that the trailers show absolutely nothing, nothing is happening, no main villain shown, no plot suggested, just pure quips and explosion/fights, NOTHING ELSE.

It shows the tone, which is what a trailer should show.

Why would you want the trailer to show you the plot? You experience that in the movie. You go to see a movie, at least a blockbuster, based on if you think you'll enjoy the atmosphere.

It's selling it as a fun sci-fi action comedy. What, do you want the trailer to spoil the film for you?

>tfw I actually agree with OP with the exception of Drax

I'm still going to see it for the music and Drax.

I too love it when the trailers show me the whole movie

You're happy now, marveldrone? Is your bank account happy too now that it as, what, an extra buck in it? What drives you to defend so badly two badly done trailers? Those are literally just mashups of best moments. If I follow your advice, then movies like Blade Runner or American Psycho should only show the good parts in their trailers without any background info whatsoever, no plot or villain or CONTEXT.

>out-of-character
How?

So you prefer when the trailer shows nothing concrete of the movie, is that it? Yeah you know what, go ahead and see this movie, turn your brain off, it won't be too hard since you're doing it right now.

>I hate fun! Fun sucks. Laughter sucks too. They put too many quips in. If you like laughing you're a horrible person with terrible taste. Who goes to a movie expecting to be entertained? When are they going to stop quipping? Quips quip plothole, sjw quip stonk female numale quip. Numale, feminism sucks, rage quip rage rage, Snyder. Symbolism Snyder kino, quip feminism numale sjw. Bane? Quip quip sjw quip.
ftfw

I for one, am pleased that there's a sequel, they'd be stupid not to make one. I like baby Groot, I like the banter and shit, it's great dynamics.

Hell I want to see more wacky shit with this lot. Drax is highly amusing and Rocket makes my dick hard. Zoe Saldana will never not be sexy, and plays different coloured chicks well.

>out-of-character
For the characters in this universe? No.

I can understand why they not made Mantis green seeing how we have a green girl in the movie already. Still looks fun, shame that Sup Forums will come, invade and ruins the discussions once it comes out like they always do.

I like a trailer that just gives you a general feel for the movie.
Ideally ones that use original footage.

>Drax and Baby Groot are just annoying to me.
I agree on Baby Groot but Drax is okay in small doses.

I like fun and laughter, just not the same way 10 year olds like it

>TFW you remember a time Mantis was not green and in love with Norrin Radd. :(

>out-of-character

user, let me remind you there's a 2-and-a-half-hour-long movie that sets a precedent as for what these characters are supposed to be like.

Your GOTG comics don't count for shit at this point. This movie is going to develop a story that started in a prior ADAPTATION.

You have a case of the Notmuhsitosis, which could have been justifiable for the first movie, but not at this point. At least not retroactively.

>If I follow your advice, then movies like Blade Runner or American Psycho should only show the good parts in their trailers without any background info whatsoever, no plot or villain or CONTEXT.

I'd say that a trailer for Blade Runner that focuses on atmosphere would be perfect, actually, considering that's why the movie is so brilliant. The plot is pretty good, but it's not nearly as influential or innovative as the camerawork, set or sound design in the film.

Hell, you call me a Marveldrone, but I'd say that an example of a badly-done trailer from Marvel is those for Age of Ultron. The trailers for those revealed a lot of the essential plot details, the villain, and the context, but completely missold the tone.

Tone and atmosphere, in a film, is more important than plot.

I will agree on the point you have brought forward in a calm, civil fashion.

Needs more reddits.

>having the ability to go back to 9, going on 10
Christ, I wish it was so, user. Approaching 3 times that.