I hate my country and I wish I was American

I hate my country and I wish I was American.

My son

>A fucking leaf

Hey, at least we're not 60 fucking percent. I agree tho, fuck this country

I wonder what Trump's stance is on Canadians immigrating to the US

we dont care for traitors here

fuck off we're full

I would rather have chinese people taking over than mestizos at this point, t.bh

This could become a problem.

>tfw you wish your province was a state.

The only thing I like about being Canadian though is when I travel to Europe people say "American?" and I tell them I'm Canadian and they treat me better for some reason.

Other than that fuck Canada.

mestizos just do drugs and kill each other, chinks destroy your housing market and turn white men into pansies with their slantpussy

you're well on your way my northern friend

Fucking traitors are the worst. Run for office instead of trying to appeal to burgers.

By the time I can Sharia will be in effect :((((((((((((((((

Nonsense. Get some redpilled Jews in your political party.

Citizenship in the North American white ethnostate will be free to everyone who passes a DNA test. The US and Canada are over and done with.

I love Canada, but I hate what it's becoming. I wouldn't want to be American until they fix their nigger problems.

Our politics are so fucked, if you try to do anything right wing you are labeled a racist.

Just you wait in a matter of months we'll get to pick who will try to dethrone Trudeau and get to pick from a stable of who's, a lolbertarian, and one of Harpers less popular cronies,

kek, almost like me
I hate americans and I would never wish to going their country

This is the biggest lie that (white) Canadians tell themselves.

Canada is already America, Jr.; a country whose national identity is a donut shop and saying "we're not America".

Hell, I'll trade ya spots leaf. Either way the US is screwed with this election.

why are so many leafs depressed, angry , and shitposting lately? is it because of justin? the economy?

You can bounce back from this after the term limites leafs plus you got legal heroin now.

You just have to laugh at it all. Shit posting is not a way to cope. Make 5 star memes. Not shitpost.

they talk about poutine a lot. Every online place i go to where canucks are its poutine, poutine, poutine.

Also noticing lately they really hate the chinese.

>he doesn't want his medicine

Why? What would being American actually change?

Then move to a more suitable comfy province in the Prairies. We have thing called Mobility Rights.

Immigrate illegally.

>Implying there will be a functioning canada in 4 years

America, you don't know how bad he's going to make it. I live in BC and all my new coworkers are from Alberta because there is literally no jobs

Why? There's less people in Canada than California.

We could consider a trading program. The Canucks that want freedom swap with the progressive liberals.

thats how it felt with obongo. You can only go up from rockbottom leaf.

Leave it to a FUCKING LEAF to be the paradigm of anti-patriotism and self-hatred.

We have hate speech laws and you can be put in jail for mentioning (((them))) openly. No right to defend our self and tax rates you wouldn't belive. The police will fuck you up if you protest an important enough event. The kids are being taught a
Common core style outcome based education now and taught that anything conservitive is litterally racist... I can go on all night

Not for long if they have anything to do with it. Grew up in Vancouver and have worked with a lot of minority's. I can say I didn't mind the Chinese guy I worked with there. We talked a lot and they are pretty close to whites in a lot of things but there are some differences. Nothing too out there at least.

get up and leaf then

People like you should be shot.

Canada is the best country on earth.

Canada has a potential PM with common sense immigration laws and we're not ganging up on her like with Trump.

The country is more sensible than you think.

Fuck you retard. Just because Justin is a homosex doesn't mean our country is going to collapse under Islam.

Retards like you need to separate reality from Sup Forums memes

>a fucking leaf

wew. I was worried there for a second, thank you Achmed. Now that I know you are harmless, do you wanna stay with me and my family?
We don't have a spare bedroom, but I'm sure my daughter wouldn't mind sharing with you.

>wew

Canada took in 30k Syrian families straight from UN camps.
They are dispersed throughout the major cities and most of them are in Calgary and Toronto.

But yeah Canada is completely Caliphate now because Sup Forums says so.

>Syrian families
>families
Do you count a single, military aged male, who left the rest of his relatives behind, as a family?

Mohammed, you are no longer welcome to stay at my house. It is clear that your views of reality don't quite match up with mine. You, yourself, are not a family, dipshit. Go get your wife and sister, bring her here, and let me put my penis in them. Then we'll talk about families.

You can't do fuck all with the party system. It needs to be completely dismantled and a new system put in place. But that will never happen

>immigrate to America
>tell no one you're Canadian

No one will ever find out. You would pretty much be American. If someone asks about your accent just say you're from Minnesota.

Love it or leave
>defeatist kuk

I hate your country too. I also hate all canadians.