I just started watching the show Littlest Pet Shop and this is pretty cute+funny, anybody else like it?

I just started watching the show Littlest Pet Shop and this is pretty cute+funny, anybody else like it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sBqxHX2eJNE
youtube.com/watch?v=9i-jVIRsRGI
youtube.com/watch?v=CCJWODSKcQc
youtube.com/watch?v=Fc8XXD6WC5s
youtube.com/watch?v=AoGbkPjZhtE
youtube.com/watch?v=hwb4dFHspaE
youtube.com/watch?v=zb268jOyhv0
youtube.com/watch?v=GANWxRlyO1U
youtube.com/watch?v=tUbQZbysX4A&list=PLufmYJVoXKrBaVNVsHM3p7onpkc0zvFA0
youtube.com/watch?v=Sh1ZeWhAtRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fandom died with the show, It was moribund anyway

I don't care ok we can still have pet threads WE CAN

>Penny Ling is my waifu

Just be glad the series isn't going to turn into a franchise zombie.

it was quite comfy during HUB times.
best part: it was so small it didnt evolve into cancer!

It was fun while it lasted, at least.

Could have posted pretty much anyone else.

Guilty pleasure show. Cute and fun, didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did.

i didnt like last episodes.

youtube.com/watch?v=sBqxHX2eJNE
2:19

It was cozy.

I regret dropping/stalling it when Sup Forums still had threads about it.

FINAL 5 SHORTS IN POLISH DUB

youtube.com/watch?v=9i-jVIRsRGI

youtube.com/watch?v=CCJWODSKcQc

youtube.com/watch?v=Fc8XXD6WC5s

youtube.com/watch?v=AoGbkPjZhtE

youtube.com/watch?v=hwb4dFHspaE

it's better to mute it.

>still not in English
Hasbro, why?

>Hasbro, why?

There are still 3 Transformers Animated shorts that Hasbro has never released outside of showing once at a BotCon. And those are from 8 years ago.

These might never get an English release.

But why?

I'm pretty sure it's because Hasbro doesn't want to spend money on a dead show.

Once the show is cancelled there is no more profit to be made from releasing the material. So they don't release it.

........ can we bomb Hasbro?

Whatever happened to the new show?

Either next year or 2018.
I get the feeling it will be bad. It won't have the charm our LPS did, I just know it.

That still doesn't make sense since they bothered to make it then dub/release it in another language.

Can't be any worse than the 90s LPS cartoon.

That one's so weird since it had most of the same VAs as the recent LPS cartoon, yet they all sound terrible.

youtube.com/watch?v=zb268jOyhv0
Never forget

youtube.com/watch?v=GANWxRlyO1U
nEvAr fOrGeT

We just... moved on.

But in our heart's a memory
And there it will always be

Mlp is better

Since you brought it up, mlp has 6 seasons right? Has the writing or animation gotten worse? I assume it's also going to get another season, so if the quality hasn't dipped any I would be surprised. I'm not joking, I'm legitimately asking.

(puts hand on user shoulder) user find another show please just find another show. I don't want you to be hurt like the rest of the us were with this show. Avoid the fans, avoid the 4th season, and please move on with your life. (sigh deeply) I know I have...I know I have.

I wouldn't say that...the inner works of the fandom were mostly brony and that alone caused so much chaos to happen

Why does that dog look familiar? I could have sworn I've seen something else like it

It depends on how stupid you are to not see how obvious that one of them becomes a super saiyan.

Short answer: Yes
Long Answer: yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Well, I can't damn well post the other thing.

>Since you brought it up, mlp has 6 seasons right? Has the writing or animation gotten worse?

Writing? No, it's gotten better since S3 which was the period all the fairweather fans "jumped ship", which by the way was the shortest season (a half season, really) and the show immediately picked up in good episodes in S4

Animation? It got better...and as with most shows, that often can be seen as bad....lots of people tend to enjoy the charm and unpredictable nature that comes with a new show's animation before a standard is achieved, just look at old episodes of Star Vs.....same shit happens to most shows, animation becomes better and more polished from a technical standpoint but it loses some of it's charm

>It depends on how stupid you are to not see how obvious that one of them becomes a super saiyan.

They all became super sayain, rainbow power. But why is this a surprise or indication of dip in quality? In the season premiere the mane 6 fought an evil version of a good character by using magical jewelry they were destined to wield.....doesn't get any more cliche magical girl/anime than that, yet nobody complained back then about this shit

Those eyes creep me the fuck out. It's why I never gave it a chance.

Twombly is best girl.

It's gotten pretty good. I liked season 5 more than 6 but they're both great for different reasons.

youtube.com/watch?v=tUbQZbysX4A&list=PLufmYJVoXKrBaVNVsHM3p7onpkc0zvFA0

They look fine when they're not static and expressionless

Even....kinda sexy...

>kinda

What is wrong with the 4th season?

I didn't think there was anything wrong. Felt just as good as the 3 before it.

How did this end plot wise and what was the point of killing the show just to make another one like it in name?

>not posting best pet
what's the point on this thread

Sugar is merely second best

says the dog

>Checked to see what season it was
>The show ended in June
Well shit, it looks like I've got some catching up to do

Also in related news, I've heard Hasbro's planning another reboot in the future.

Wonder where it will end up since Discovery Family is a zombie network.

A hot dog

MLP still airs new episodes, grantid it's the only show they have other than Rescue Bots

The original fans left after Season 3 when it became just another stupid show for children. With increased budget the animation became better but without Faust and Renzetti's care the writing just isn't the same. If you watched the show for the character interaction, coherency and surprisingly clever moments then anything from Royal Wedding onwards isn't for you (except for Magic Duel, a S2 episode that got done until S3).

That's as far as I know. I watched some of S4 and a bit of S5, some of it was kinda good but most of it was trash. Then there is EqG which is worse than trash.

>The original fans left after Season 3 when it became just another stupid show for children. With increased budget the animation became better but without Faust and Renzetti's care the writing just isn't the same.

Oh how I love this meme.

First of all, Lauren hardly wrote any episodes period....she set up the universe and created the overall setting, that was her great contribution and bless her for that....but she was not the only talent behind the show

Meghan has been on the show writing since s1 and is great at her job

Furthermore, the fairweather fans and trendy faggots left after season 3, there are those of us who have been on the ride from the start and will be till it ends cause we didn't just get into it cause it was the hot new meme, but because we actually liked the show

I liked it at first
then I lost interest when I realized they were not going anywhere

Lauren was ALWAYS going to do the Twilight Princess Sue shit all on her own just like how Hasbro "forced" Meghan to do. It just would have taken longer to see Twilight Sue become a royal.

So people need to stop praising that talent less hack. And if you're going to worship Princess shit at least go for Disney's higher budgeted shit.

I never stopped watching the show because I never gave it high expectations and just enjoyed cute ponies doing pony things.

Been rewatching it, catching some episodes I hadn't before. One of the best from recent years for sure.

Wait already?! Just... why, this was as good as it gets. Didn't it sell well?

Was, maybe. Later seasons have been more hit or miss, even though there's some good episodes.

Probably a good fucking riddance.

I remember shipping her with the Cop Dog.

Oh shut up. I mean I half agree with you because you're half agreeing with me, but come on...Lauren wasn't the fucking flawless genius some make her out to be but she also was far from "talent less" or a "hack", she is the reason G4 exists as it does in the first place and you can't take that away from her.....she wasn't behind every episode like some people think but it was her vision

Also, fuck Disney....I'm going to sound like a fanboy by saying this, but MLP does Disney better than Disney....I watched Moana the other day and fuck, Daniel Ingram writes better songs than whoever Disney has doing that shit these days because I actually remember MLP songs, which are pretty much what would have used to be considered wanna be Disney songs but are now better than Disney songs

Disney is getting by these days on brand recognition only pretty much, they haven't put out anything that changes any game in a long time

Also for anybody who thinks Twilight became a so called mary sue, uh, the basic premise of the show was basically "cunt is a cunt, needs to be forced to make friends to stop being a cunt", so yeah Twilight was going to stop being bitchy Twilight no matter what...it was the point of the series, it hardly matters if she has wings now or not, she was always going to become what she is now

>Once the show is cancelled there is no more profit to be made
user, LPS is a toy commercial. And they're still making toys, as far as I know. If the episodes are made, there is literally nothing to be lost and everything to be gained in airing it.

Not whoever you were talking to, but

>Daniel Ingram writes better songs than whoever Disney has doing that shit these days because I actually remember MLP songs
I haven't watched Moana yet, but I have to agree.

And more to do with the thread, pretty much every song in LPS is catchy at least. I'm kinda disappointed neither of the shows managed to win an academy award for it. (MLP at least was on cinemas for a bit early on, and then there were the spin-off movies. Whether you like them or not, the soundtracks kinda kicked ass.)

>"cunt is a cunt, needs to be forced to make friends to stop being a cunt"
I don't recall her being a cunt at the beginning at all, and the premise was just "Friendship is Magic". Everyone had something to learn at some point, there. She just kicked things off. The show could have gone on forever without that crappy turn of events, specially since it usually subverted expectations.

It's been consistently up and down. Season 5 is generally considered to be great, while season 6 was sort of "meh" with a handful of really good standouts.

Season 4 is fine.

Blythe told her Dad she could talk to pets. And Twombly now owns a street and filled it with shops for pets.
Hasbro is a toy company who blame the cartoons if shit isn't selling, because they're stupid.

I keep wanting to watch it through whenever I think of the cute pets. The problem is that then I do watch an episode and more than half of it is some Barbie shit about highschool girls. So then my interest dies and I drop it for two months before trying again. I'm like halfway through season 2. At this rate, it will last me years. But it will be years of disappointment.

>Blythe told her Dad she could talk to pets.
Damn, that sure kills off several episode opportunities. Why do they even do this

I honestly don't know why she'd keep it a secret from him in the first place.

>Why do they even do this
Wasn't it like the end of the show? Probably to try and attempt some kind of "wrapping up" of the story

>Lauren hardly wrote any episodes period....she set up the universe and created the overall setting, that was her great contribution
She also supervised the entire production during the first season (literally breathing on their necks, in their own words). Specially the animation department, which is why S1 has great cinematics and expressions even with the limited animation.

>Meghan has been on the show writing since s1 and is great at her job
She sucks without supervision and she is awful as an editor. She does not get a medal for caring about her paycheck.

>there are those of us who have been on the ride from the start and will be till it ends cause we didn't just get into it cause it was the hot new meme
Nigger, I was in the very first thread. I was watching before it had ANY popularity.

>actually liked the show
THAT is why I left the show. It's not the show I liked anymore. You can like what it has become but I don't and that's fine too.

FUCK OFF BACK TO /MLP/

lol

>cunt is a cunt, needs to be forced to make friends to stop being a cunt
That sounds more like RD.

The problem wasn't her getting wings or becoming a princess, both things were pretty popular in fanfics before it happened. No, the problem is how nonsensical her transformation/coronation was. It was a shitty episode and she deserved better than that (and it was a SINGLE fucking episode). And another problem is hasdrones being in denial about the whole thing being more merchandise-driven than actually having the genuine interest of the writers at the time.

Also, I like how you faggots always make dumbest arguments about her becoming a princess instead of simply remembering that she herself said that her dream was to be just like Sunbutt. It's like you don't even watch the show. It'd be funnier if the current showrunners didn't make the same mistake.

t.nostalgiafag purist

Who let the horsefuckers in? Your show has been garbage for forever now because they started putting your retarded "fandom" "jokes" in it. The worst pandering seen in a show ever.

>THAT is why I left the show. It's not the show I liked anymore. You can like what it has become but I don't and that's fine too.
If you left the show I have absolutely zero reason to consider your opinion about episodes you haven't watched. Everybody agrees S3 was the lowest point probably, big deal, you haven't seen the majority of the show if you left at that point so you have no place to judge, period.

>No, the problem is how nonsensical her transformation/coronation was. It was a shitty episode and she deserved better than that
Sure, we can agree on that...so what? Doesn't ruin the entire show unless you're an obsessive Twifag.

>And another problem is hasdrones being in denial about the whole thing being more merchandise-driven than actually having the genuine interest of the writers at the time.
Hahahahaa....pal, I've been a fan of merchandise driven shows my entire life....regardless of how shitty people think MLP has gotten, it has never been that merchandise driven. They sell mostly the same figures of the mane 6 every year, the same exact figures....you don't know what merchandise driven is if you think MLP is the epitome of it. No characters have been killed off, hardly any new characters have been introduced.....at all, like really, and most new characters don't have merchandise

>No, the problem is how nonsensical her transformation/coronation was. It was a shitty episode and she deserved better than that
It was written to be an hour-long series finale. What we got was basically nothing like the original script, for what it's worth, except in the broadest of strokes.

It's funny he says that about being merchandise-driven, when most of the corporate mandates on that subject are generally pretty low-key. Like the blink-and-you'll-miss-it heli flyby, or the swan boat that cameos for all of a few seconds, or even rainbow power being condensed into a last-second win button.

Outside of the core stuff like brushables, it's more merchandise-humouring than merchandise-driven at this point. The purpose of the show is ultimately to move product, but Hasbro has come to realise that the product is moving because of whatever the show's doing right, and that it's unwise to move in defiance of it.

On the flip side, they're much more protective of the IP now that it's successful. Reams of notes on what you can and can't do in a script.

>It's funny he says that about being merchandise-driven, when most of the corporate mandates on that subject are generally pretty low-key. Like the blink-and-you'll-miss-it heli flyby, or the swan boat that cameos for all of a few seconds, or even rainbow power being condensed into a last-second win button.
>Outside of the core stuff like brushables, it's more merchandise-humouring than merchandise-driven at this point. The purpose of the show is ultimately to move product, but Hasbro has come to realise that the product is moving because of whatever the show's doing right, and that it's unwise to move in defiance of it.

Exactly...people who claim it's a "toy commercial" are grasping at straws quite frankly, they have zero basis for that claim other than the simple fact that yes, it has toys.

>Comparing apples to oranges

The last threads were already dead as fuck, because season 4 was terrible.

I dunno. Who let you in?

what if she's a cat

>Buttercream and Sugar never even talked to eachother

Hey asshole this is LPS not Pony Show learn to contrast things

Thanks for proving my point about the denial.
Enjoy your show.

Yeah toys will the lowest quality of craftsmanship

I believe The Cahills had a plan for another season and doing other things but Hasbro said last minute that the show is cancelled.

This threads always turn into stealth pony threads (Not so much stealth right now.)

>The fandom died with the show, It was moribund anyway
>Probably a good fucking riddance.
It was a good riddance depending on which side of the fandom you knew if you didn't know the reviewing side you were ok if you knew and were associated with the reviewing circle; a few were good, but the rest were jerks and asskissers.

No point was proven, jackass.

>it's toyetic so it sucks

Fuck off retard, why are you even in this thread? You're not a fucking writer, you're a nobody on Sup Forums....you don't determine what's good and what isn't, I do because unlike you I'm not a fucking retard

>you don't determine what's good and what isn't, I do because unlike you I'm not a fucking retard

I want barneyfags to leave

>edfag

Jesus, how does it feel to be part of the most autistic fandom on this board? You worship a mediocre episodic comedy show with ass ugly designs so you don't even have waifus, from a decade ago nonetheless

This show could have been good... if it was handled by Dreamworks or Pixar and not Hasbro.

Was she a stoner? She was way too chill compared to the other pets.

That's how she rolls.

Yes

Yeah for 3 seasons until Hasbro fucked everything up

I'm not arguing that it isn't merch-driven. I'm saying that, according to the show's supervising director, Hasbro Brand allows a lot of leeway these days in terms of how those toy placements happen.

Never cared about reviewers, unless maybe they know interesting stuff I wouldn't know on a watching. They're not what makes for fandom cancer.

>both things were pretty popular in fanfics before it happened
Since when does that make it remotely ok, who cares about fanfics

>Everybody agrees S3 was the lowest point probably
Speak for yourself.

>there are actually Barneyfags who are this assblasted
>there are Barneyfags out there who think this shit is better than Disney
youtube.com/watch?v=Sh1ZeWhAtRI

>Barney
>good
Barneyfags need to die