Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/how-to-get-out-of-a-dominating-handshake-2012-9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trumps hand on the bottom

Brilliant power play by jeb

Trump comfirmed cuck

>tfw when no more jeb posting
Makes me sad, I miss Yeb!

In hand shaking the hand on the bottom is considered dominant.

No you see. Trump is a power bottom. Very different from a twink versatile who mainly uses his speed to generate great amounts of energy

t. handshaking extraordinaire

what is body language? You're an autist.

No its not you fucking lying autist

there is no coorelation between height of handshake and who is dominant.

what people look for in handshakes is a firmness. you don't see soft handed people shake hands often.

go away shill

Anybody have that 'Don't go to the Trump rally tomorrow' picture?

t. child

businessinsider.com/how-to-get-out-of-a-dominating-handshake-2012-9

>glove handshake

why do i get the mental image of chinks and jews.

>tfw you daintily offer a handshake to an employer palm down.

>listening to a woman this close to 9/11

>they grab your hand and kiss it

that's why when i shake hands, i grab their hand as hard as i can, but i don't shake. i just squeeze as hard as i can, and then grab with my other hand as well and squeeze with both while jerking towards me for added leverage. if you squeeze hard behind the knuckles they can't escape. they usually grab their hands with their other hand at this point, but it's no use. i am the alpha. i am dominant. this is just me telling him how it is. now, as he reaches to grab his hand, which is by now in great pain, i shout "H E Y" as loud and manly as i can. this serves a dual purpose. first of all, it lets him know that he is a beta, and that he will do as i say. secondly, it makes him look at me. as he raises his face, i make one more big jerk to pull him into me as i headbutt him right in his face as hard as i can. i'm a fairly muscular guy (work out a lot at the gym) and this usually knocks him out cold.

now that, you pathetic virgins, is how you shake hands.

nice blog

>when you shake hands, you forgo the shaking action. instead you tighten your grip so that you become a human clamp and scare the living shit out of the other person. then after that, call him a loser and spit at him.

well, i guess that IS a dominate handshake

>jeb and trump made up
what in the fuck am I looking at?

Did you even read the article?
>yet allowing your palm to face upward while your companion's palm is facing downward is basically allowing them to have the upper-hand, meaning they are now in control and you are not.

that was during a debate. Jeb is likely on suicide watch still.

lel I guess this is over for Trump's campaign