youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ
youtu.be/HsD4ba9944A?t=179
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>zero influence
>the phrase "nazi frog" was uttered on live television

ok sempai

>you have no value so you have pride in your heritage and who you are
Meanwhile
>isn't gay pride, black pride, trans pride, woman pride, Muslim pride, wog pride, and pedophile pride great? :)

Wikis not even once.

Why do people keep saying zero in non-quantifiable situations? Imagine saying "one influence", you'd sound silly.

wtf I hate pol now

I think reddit is the alt-right shit. We hate liberals like Milo Wogalopolopolous and Gavin McInnes.

>pasty ancestors

>Haha it's cool and totally normally to make fun of whites bc they're racist and not real men plus they're bigots oh yeah and don't forget the BBC haha :^) but I would never make fun of a person of color though that's wrong

We'll see who's laughing on the Day of the Rope, Nu male faggots. Keep it up.

>we

Sup Forums is not one person.

Also, neither of those people would consider themselves alt-right.

Because they don't have autism like you.

Those are who alt-right cunts look up to.

Why is everyone so concerned about us anime-jerking neckbeard autists?

We aren't major players in anything. We don't matter. We're too deplorable to effect the world.

That is a one quality post. One effort clearly went in to making it. You'll only have one influence with it.

>itt, newfags who don't know what ED is

No one is concerned about us, they just want to fuck with us

Why would you assume we don't know what ED is? Everyone knows it.

Because they aren't enlightened progressive liberals like us, Canabro :)

All Hail Trudeau *tokes blunt*

you don't need to greentext ITT posts you know

ED hasn't been relevant since it died the first time.

>We don't matter. We're too deplorable to effect the world.

Bahahaha, sure. That's why Hillary just had to call you out on national television. Brother, the meme machine is huge. She isn't talking about things that don't matter to her, clearly you matter. The whole movement matters and she is trying to curb it.

Why won't Hillary Clinton release her medical records? This is standard procedure for anyone running for office.

This is why. A doctor and medical professor proves that Hillary Clinton has been diagnosed with vascular dementia, and is literally dying as we speak, and only one year to live.

This is the most comprehensive, fact filled, well documented video ever made on the subject of Clinton's health.

This is the most explosive, eye opening, earth shattering thing you will ever see.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ - Hillary Clinton diagnosed with vascular dementia. One year to live.

I love leftist butthurt

It's fun to look at ED for nostalgia though. The modern Facekike/Twitter drama is still no where as entertaining as old forum/deviant art internet drama.

This is now a "link to whatever this thread is trying to slide" thread.

As soon as Trump releases his tax records

no that would be Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor you uninformed cuck

Kill yourself.

I really liked it for news on Chris-Chan but the CWCki has pretty much surpassed it.

I know. I was just jokingly refering to all the assholes who come here to shill their pro-Hillary shit and call us garbage.

This, tbqh imo famalam.

>saying racist things is bad
>proceed to say racist anti-white things

The alt right isn't real. They don't understand that 99% of the offensive stuff on the internet is created for the sole purpose of baiting and triggering thin skinned cucks. I don't have a problem with black people, but i'll post a baby treytrey meme if it will get someone to flip their shit.

Explain this.

Simple farmers are always the scapegoats, even more so than da Joos.

I was so disappointed your video wasn't rick roll you have no idea.

youtu.be/HsD4ba9944A?t=179

Pepe in the White House!

Tfw your influence game is so on point they start targetting message boards to stop it

>Random autist with a Milo poster and maga that
1. Literally who is that
2. Your point? Milo and Gavin have their own followings, that doesn't make them alt-right. Being against feminists does not automatically make them one of us

It is quantifiable if it's known to be nothing. It's even more specific than if it were known to have non-zero influence.

You really think so? We don't even have any sort of consolidated ethos here. We don't have a manifesto, or any sort of organization. That means we're pretty uncontrollable, but also means we're never be truly powerful.

Hillary singling out the "alr-right" and by extension Sup Forums is nothing but the political equivalent of virtue signaling. She wants to be seen as highlighting an apparent threat that people in America were unaware of. Trump targets Mexicans and Muslims, but the average American is self-loathing, they've been conditioned to be this way through decades of cultural marxism. It's much easier to push the narrative of Mexicans and Muslims being a phantom boogeyman and that the actual enemy is from within. She can't straight up pin that role on the Republicans, since that goes against the idea of political discourse, it goes against democracy. So instead she targets a group easier to vilify, US, the seedy underbelly of the internet, like some sort of sleeper cell ready to take up arms.

So has the site been taken over by SJWs?