>le epic reddit nihilism

El Loco Disyuntor de Límite Blanco Spicy Gohan con un puñetazo

what does it have to do with nihilism?

Broly

His power is maximum

I enjoy this show, but dear god its fanbase is awful

rick is basically a walking deus ex machina

Reddit man does it again!

Nothing matters, Gohan. You'll never be as good as your father again.

Rick would just destroy the universe, this is a mega stomp.

Dragon Ball universe could just use the dragon balls to make rick retarded or something

the power of friendship always prevails

fuck you nihilism

Rick goes to a universe where all the Z fighters are dead.

I'd imagine rick would just create some type of universe destroying device. drop it in the dbz verse and destroy it before anybody can do anything.

Who would win in a debate on which is the better show, MLP fanbase or R&M fanbase?

Rick is a negative character

check'd n rickity wrecked b-*burp*-bitch

MLP fans understand that the show is shit, and they never really try to defend it. Most admit it's a shitty guilty pleasure.

R+M fans actually think the show is deep, well written, and incredibly intellectual.

Rick and Morty fans would win if only because most remaining bronies hate MLP.

Sure, the show brushes on nihilism, but the latest Beth episode has Rick admit that while he thinks there isn't any meaning to life or the universe he can't explain why he loves Beth and does stuff for you. You know, something a nihilist would never think or say.

feel free to provide some evidence that proves rick and morty is poorly written, shallow, and stupid.

>stuff for you
for her*

Big Guy slip

what if bulma's dad is just a good version of rick and bulma is a beth? xD

Why did he # his own name... I also enjoy the show but the fanbase is pretty bad, seems to be that way with 90% of media nowadays. Dunno if I'm just being jaded or it's more obvious due to social media.

>Jerry is R+M's Yamcha
it makes sense

that doesn't stop his monologue from being edgy middle-school tier cringe, or stop it from bringing a comedy show to a screeching halt so we can all pretend to be deep

how the fuck is nihilism reddit?

because hes a fucking piece of shit

whoever made this is an idiot.

You really think Rick could do anything against Whis?

Beerus can literally destroy *anything* with a single word. How would rick stop him from destroying him? he couldnt

Whis is of course on another level

t. never read Nietzsche

Anything that isn't Christian, white, authoritarian and right-leaning is reddit. Sup Forums is full of people who roleplay as the people they used to make fun of.

>Goku is literally goff-tier now
>killing a god

kevin smith is dsp with one teaspoon each of talent and self awareness

>you and 1.7k others

Explain yourself user

not my picture, genius

I've read Beyond Good and Evil enough times to understand the guy is just butthurt that morality and civilization stagnate. He'd sure as fuck be a robot who kills himself if he was born in the 90's.

That's probably because it's a cartoon.

>god's not real, Goku
>he is, I fought him in a tournament
>BUUURP WUBA DUBA LUB DUB

Rick wouldn't fight them he would just switch universes. And Rick's die pretty easily as you can see from the citadel of ricks. People really overthink this show.