How will the world end?

How will the world end?

not with a bang, but a whimper

open arms

not with sadness, but with banter.

the audacity of rope

memes

hey looks like i got doubles

In about a billion years our Sun will enter the later stages of its life, expanding past the Earth and engulfing it.

As far as humanity, we won't last that long. With any luck we'll wipe ourselves out pretty soon.

"Meme magic is forever lost upon thee who comments on his own dubs"
-Book of Kek

thanks for spreading the word my man. i won't do it in the future

kek

The sjws win and everyone turns gay and butt fucks each other to death

Blown up for a Hyperspace Bypass

Trump will start a race war and nuke Russia and China

Naive spoiled inheritor babies take the concept of "not your daddy's X" too far where x is an important thing.

You guys really can't be bothered to give half-serious replies?

ima fetal mistake too bru

My reply is fully serious, the consequences dire

The future is bright my friend

no not really

we'll kill ourselves for sure.. humans i mean.. if we can avoid nuke holohoax another century id be surprised

This, Trump is a racist madman

Fuck off, shill

Haha found the racist

When kek wills it.

it will end when we become one

KILL YOURSELF LEAF.

Kek supremacy

Australians need to die

this, they're the worst

Soon

agreed fuck those racists

God, I wish. The idea of a collective consciousness, devoid of ego, makes me genuinely happy. It's the only way humanity could ever achieve world peace.

holy shit that's a dank meme thank you internet

it won't.

Retarded ass leaf not realizing we have IDs

>This level of autism.

robably some CTR shill who's still green.

Paranoid racists spotted. Not everyone who doesn't agree eith your bigotry is a shill

Unification is bliss. Imagine every single philosopher, writer, artist, strategist, great thinker, every single human being imaginable
forced to link up into one single being making them able to think as one without going their own way. Yet such a thing is quixotic in this day and age. People would rather believe that individuality is where they will achieve true freedom.

Rome on a massive scale. We'll get to the point where (((someone))) has killed off the only productive members of society and only then will the parasites realise that without a host it can't survive. I wouldn't even be surprised if they claimed ability was a social construct when they take their last breath.

>Calling me a bigot for pointing out your shameless same fagging.

You see this is why such words have lost their meaning and have become buzzwords to political discussion.

AI
maybe

With a whimper.

SHOW ME THE WAY OF KEK

under rated

Fuck off false flagger.

???

North Korea and China will get pissy enough at each other to ignite WW3, probably.

Who's on who's side?

If that was to happen NK would be wiped out of th map

I'm going to close my eyes and all of you will stop.

Yea memes n shit are cool and all.. but God and Jesus is the real red pill who will save us

Instead of meme'ing a meme god into reality, why not meme jesus back into reality?

>God and Jesus

Jews

Very, very slowly.

>turn the other cheek
>waiting for a magical being to save us all
>red pilled

Your mom has an explosive fart

That was really unnecessary.

When it's "eaten" by our sun once it become a red giant.

Humanity will have left the earth before that and seeded our galaxy with life.

Infra-red pill incoming:

Earth is one of those seeded planets.

I wish for this in the future. It doesn't even have to be comprised of all of mankind. Just a bunch of people who wish to experience ego death.

An explosive shart then

God will burn it all

lmfao

Hillary Clinton will bring in millions more immigrants, giving them full rights and voting powers. She'll completely take over the military and start a multi-front war with Russia, China, North Korea, and probably a few others. The ensuing war won't destroy us. But it will destroy Europe and much of Asia when the Muslim invasion continues unabated (and indeed stronger than ever.)

The far-right parties will go underground and will become true far-right parties. But it's too late. The Muslims and Leftists drive us to near extinction. All institutions and powers will be turned against us or destroyed. The Church will complete it's degradation. Pockets of resistance will begin popping up everywhere. Places where the old blood is strong.

The following war will basically destroy life as we know it. Only a remnant of a remnant shall remain. This is the future we have chosen.

But for Trump.

Nuclear hellfire hopefully. Nothing less with clean this filth from the planet.

Oh no please save us based Rothschild user