Should abortion be legal, yes or no?

Should abortion be legal, yes or no?

Absolutely Not.

Yes

Yes, and it should be mandatory if its a nigger or downie or other defective.

I don't pay taxes to stop Jamal getting an abortion. Stop wasting my money.

>The Tale of the Gallant Jiraiya
>Determined to avenge their clans and restore the tarnished honour, Senso Dojin began to train Jiraiya and Tsunade respectively in shape-shifting magic of the toad and slug.
>However, the three-way deadlock was a problem. Snake magic surpassed toad magic; toad magic surpassed slug magic; slug magic could defeat snake magic.

If Kek is the wielder of Toad Magic, who are the wielders of Slug Magic and Snake Magic?

Legal, yes.

Government subsidized? No.

You have the legal right to own a firearm, but the government is not expected to finance your purchase of one.

Yes, nobody should be forced to have a kid they don't want. Whatever the reason. Rape, incest, danger to mother, deformities of the child, or just plain not wanting it. All perfectly valid reasons imo.

Yes. Its the only thing fighting the cancer of society.

Men can't get pregnant...

This is a contentious social issue. I think part of why the USA has a great political framework is because individual state laws allow different demographics to congregate in areas where they agree with the local laws. Don't like abortion? There are states where it is incredibly taboo. Think it should be allowed in any case? There's a state for that. And thus people remain happy.

I have no opinion because I don't have a vagina.

only for black people

Give it time.

Get a load of this transphobic Canacunt. Downvoted.

80% of abortions are for black babies, so yes, it should he legal.

Yes it should.

Nope, it makes people having rights over other people, if they legalize abortion they should also legalize women slavery.

fetus
>people
Argentina please.

Abortion is a human sacrifice ritual -- the most powerful known to exist. It was invented by eugenics operatives within the occultic elite to cury Satan's favor while gaining his protection of their warmaking, usury, currency manipulation, and control over the minds of men.

Why is abortion the most powerful form of ritual human sacrifice? Because it entails the most defenseless victims conceivable (the unborn) being murdered by the very persons most duty-bound to love and protect them from harm -- their own mothers, and medical doctors who've sworn oaths to their gods to do no harm.

These ritual murders which society misnames abortions are, furthermore, carried out in a nonchalant and routinized fashion exclusively to facilitate hedonistic apathy, laziness, and convenience; symbolically placing ten seconds of vaginal pleasure above the value of a human lifetime's worth of a living, breathing human being's consciousness.

In short, Satan loves abortion because it symbolizes evil within cruelty within evil. It proffers that a few seconds of vaginal contractions mean more than human life itself, and it does this using the greatest symbols of love and compassion (mothers and doctors), satanically inverted into spiritually numbed, unfeeling executioners.

So the next time you see a western woman screeching about her abortion rights on the steps of some state capitol, look into her empty eyes and know that you're seeing more than a simple murderer. Look into her eyes and know that you're seeing a demon, the very definition of evil. And know that the steady stream of death she inflicts on the unborn is what powers the elite's satanic karma.

Thread after thread bitching about woman being degenerates now, very rarely does anyone point out this started after the pill was released and abortions were legalized
>all these people saying yes

Yes. Abortion is incredibly eugenic and stops socially deleterious racial and class demographics (and people with gentic defects) from populationally expanding; if relgitards had their way, we would be drowning in undesirables.

>Should murder be legal

Uhh, no. Because then people would think it was ok to just go around killing people. You would have more mass shootings, more gang and drug violence, more government financed killings. The only reason not to kill someone is your own moral compass which for some people, is inverted.

kys

yes because I don't mindlessly agree with every republican agenda.

Yes. Being pro-life is the most cuckservative position ever. Niggers are the ones getting the abortions for the most part.

oh wow that stare is super menacing and intimidating, I feel like.... oh nope wait a second, that's a drawing. that person isn't real.

fucking autists and your anime reaction shit... I think it's time someone told you that the rest of us don't see what you see; autism causes poor recognition of facial cues and body language, so you sperglords need super exaggerated features and expressions to actually understand what is being conveyed. sad really.

this explains all anime fans if you look deeper.

>Brazilians
>People

Women became degenerates due to being taught that their natural role in society is oppressive. Abortion had nothing to do with it. Besides, as stated numerous times in the thread, the vast majority of women who get abortions are black, and would be degenerate either way.

it's a drawing you fucking retard

You do realize this is an anime website, right?

Mandatory.

Absolutely. Nigger control.

little of both DESU, but the pill and abortions are the foundation that modern feminism is build on, that's why they go fucking apeshit when we talk about it.

Yes

YES. And birth control should be provided as part of every health plan. Eventually this will help curb the unwashed masses' third world breeding habits.

>Eventually this will help curb the unwashed masses' third world breeding habits.

Or you could just stop feeding them and let the problem sort its self out. Feral animals are much less interested in fucking when they are dying of starvation.

Yes, but only in cases of rape, incest, and mother or child's life will be in danger

Abortion should not be legal, no.

This and only this.

Let's ask Margaret Sanger.

A praised eugenicist and an easy link to show the eugenic-esque nature of abortion.

If black people want to kill their own babies, I don't think we should stop them.

>only niggers get abortions

Abortions are the only thing keeping down the black population

If it weren't for abortion, they would be 30% of the American population right now

Of course because we need more poor uneducated people letting their shit live and less rich and educated people killing their kids, right?

For situations where the mother's life is medically in danger due to the pregnancy, yes. For the rest, I am conflicted. It's degeneracy, but a very high percentage of abortions end black lives. We would be up to our arm pits in niggers if it weren't for abortion. But abortion is bad. I guess maybe people with souls should not have abortions, but animals should feel free to kill their young, born or unborn.

That is less then 3% of abortions. There was one gynecologist whos interview I saw, said in his entire career which was over 30 years, he never once saw a woman who would die from giving giving birth.