Tfw too intelligent to believe in jewish conspiracies...

tfw too intelligent to believe in jewish conspiracies. It must be really fun to be able to let your brain's imagination run rampant like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw
techinsider.io/russian-metro-stations-look-like-palaces-2016-1
exhentai.org/g/472392/5cbc7d5c8b/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who are the Rothschilds?

What am I looking at here?

Jewish conspiracies are like the patriarchy

>your brain's imagination

>Jewish conspiracies
>Literally just noticing the names of the most destructive people

>Take everything at face value
>intelligent

bait, report

>not having a backup imagination stored in your left asscheek just in case you need a halfassed reply to retards like op

People who are intelligent don't go to Sup Forums to prove how intelligent they are.

two lolis on a NYC subway, rareflag

THEY ARE AN ELITE JEWISH FAMILY GOING BACK THOUSANDS OF JEWISH YEARS TO FAR BEYOND ANYTIME ANY GOY CAN TELL.

THEIR JEWRY IS FROM A TIME WHEN JEWS JEWRY WAS UNLIKE AND MODERN JEW JEWRY THAT WE'VE EVER SEEN A JEW JEW.

THEIR POWER IS FOR JEWS AND ONLY JEWS. THEY SEEK A NEW JEW ORDER. ONE JEW TO JEW THEM ALL. JEWRY AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE.

THESE JEWS MUST DIE IF ARYAN BLOOD EVER WISH TO LIVE IN PEACE FREE FROM JEWRY AND THE JEW MENACE

>doesn't belive in jewish conspiracies
>intelligent

wew

>nyc subway
didnt know moscow metro has been laid all the way to murka

UPVOTED YEAH IM SO KOOL

>tfw you are intelligent enough to know who the real enemy is
>tfw you know we can't win

It's not even about "believing" it. They openly admit it themselves.

Lmao brainless, everyone knows Sup Forums is satire

>russgolia can afford marble subway walls

>NY
>having girls that hot
lol

her feet are really big
maybe it's just the perspective though

Nah it's just the rest of her that's really small

>NYC subway
>vmet.ro
>Moscow metro logo in the corner

Gee, I guess I'm living in Jew York now.

One is sneakily using the other's phone....

Sexual distraction.

>Sexual distraction.
what?

>tfw believe in jewish supremacy but not jewish conspiracies

iktf

>cosmopolitan new yorkers don't stick random stickers on objects all over the city
>being this adherent to red propaganda at the Commintern

the newspaper has slav letters on it

>implying there's a difference
>implying you know what the word conspiracy means
Gtfo, cuck.

the bilderberg group is a thing. the jews brag about it. its the merchant meme incarnate

sorros funded antifa and for pro refugee flyers to be made and distributed in europe

80% of the news articles that are anti trump have some one with a jewish last name as the author

m8 can you not detect trolling

fuckin skippys

i pretend that people who are being retarded are not actually being retarded. you might call me retarded.

wut

Shitposting at it's finest, lad.

Yes, but they're more like Tyrone blaming whitey for his own failures. They people who blame Jews and then castigate BLM for the exact same bullshit don't realize that blaming another race or ethnic group is just trying to absolve oneself of one's personal shortcomings.

Watched some of "Wake in Freight" tonight.
God bless Oz.

Bro it's not worth it.
>Just bash on Facebook users like the rest of us and ignore the man behind the curtain.
>Anti-Semitism is so accurate and so correct it will be effectively silenced. You cannot tell the goyim who owns them. It is like trying to tell a dog in English what their nature of existence is. Similarly with a dog, all the know is buzzwords and a cycle of behaviors.
>Try telling people about World Banks or about Balfour declaration or about Holohoax. I guarantee you will see visible fear or blatant anger on the person's face.

This

I wonder who could be behind this post?

You really need to watch this...
youtube.com/watch?v=B4wU9ZnAKAw

Yeah, i post mostly satirically, these jew memes are funny as fuck though, so i just try to blend in with the autism on here

TOO intelligent? what did he mean by this

Vmet.ro on window
Cyrillic newspaper on the fool
Ny subway

Wtf is going on there?

op appearntly likes skinnyfat underage girls

they are too old to be lolis.

golly gosh

#nokosage

It means he's actually an idiot. In the United States no one wanted to believe there was a massive Italian conspiracy to commit crimes, buy politicians and run shit. Now it's accepted and shown in almost every medium.

its russia, obviously.

I wish.
It'd be a shame to ruin such a great feat of infrastructural engineering with our lazy darkies, though. They'd trash it in a matter of weeks.

>Aussie

7/10 bait made me respond.

soviets didnt gave money to the rich, instead they spent money on architecture.
techinsider.io/russian-metro-stations-look-like-palaces-2016-1
Suck a dick.

Now, you be a good goy

Lmao. Planet is too woke

I know this artist but I cant remember source
Fuk

rustle?

He draws some pretty great floors.

Jej

Stealing the sleepy ones thumb ring...

exhentai.org/g/472392/5cbc7d5c8b/

It just shows me a picture of a panda

Yeah thanks brehs I got it

Stop

>tfw too intelligent to believe in jewish conspiracies.
tfw America should not build a wall to it's southern border (That would be RACIST!), but U.S. taxpayers money is used to build hightech walls with anti-tunneling censors in Israel to protect Israel from multiculturalism.

this better be b8.

>never was into hentai
>never fixed the panda
k

>American metro
>No nigger

Pick one + pic related

no but the USSR sure could

is it bad if i want to see them make out?

They look like theyre dressed western as fuck

That isnt how i expect russians to dress they look more like slutty 15 YO girls on the SkyTrain after school

>no nigger
HOL UP
*drinks vodka*
SO U BE SAYIN
*beats wife*
THAT SLAVS ARE WHITE?

Keked

Fuck off Shlomo

lurk moar

Good goyim! You are intellectuals!

Is this what we have become? You faggots are arguing about two sluts and instead of contributing to/starting actual intelligent discussions you continue to berate each other because of simple flags? I'll tell you hwat! Ignore the fucking Idiots, you don't need to derail a whole thread just because an idiot or two decided to go full HURR DURR! I said this once, and I'll say it again. I'm starting to think Sup Forums is as maybe even more retarded than the fucking xers swinging their dicks around calling people bigots.

>Is this what we have become? You faggots are arguing about two sluts and instead of contributing to/starting actual intelligent discussions you continue to berate each other because of simple flags? I'll tell you hwat! Ignore the fucking Idiots, you don't need to derail a whole thread just because an idiot or two decided to go full HURR DURR! I said this once, and I'll say it again. I'm starting to think Sup Forums is as maybe even more retarded than the fucking xers swinging their dicks around calling people bigots.

reddit is down the hall and to the left

Latvia you've got a lot to learn if you wanna shit post like Australia or Leaf Land.

it's not as much fun as it's a necessary coping mechanism when you are too retarded to really understand anything beyond like 8th grade curriculum.

i have a much younger 14 year old brother who rambles about random shit all the time and connects all kinds of unrelated dots just to explain away any fault he might have in anything he does. from his grades to why he's always in the bottom 40th percentile in any competitive game. this is what Sup Forums is. a collection of failures writing the great book of "It's never my fault. Jews did it."

kek

sheeiiit. the homeless must really live like kings in russia.

Even hitler didn't believe in a conspiracy. It's an extended phenotype issue. A race informing culture issue. Why not actually read about that stuff instead